Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari (1599 Views)

Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / The Secret Behind Deadline For Bvn Registration Shifted To October By Cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by sdindan: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am placing a bet here
That Buhari will not
Make any Ministerial appointment
By or on before 1st October 2015.
Am staking my passat CC 2014 Model
And my wife. grin
Place Yours let's see who wins.
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
So your wife is a slavish property for you to gamble out. Are you staking her to be a maid or sex slave or what. It shows who you are. Congrats, you own a Volkswagen.

1 Like

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by wasco24: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
mumu bet yourself why wife
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by stanech: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Op u no well o
Lol
I add my volkswagen beatle to that bet. I am with u on this one

1 Like

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by princemillla(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
@OP, Do u even think twice befor you wrote that?

Or ur wife simply Don't hold any value to u?
Learn to respect your wife joooo
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by mykemiley(f): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Kpele..
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by RockMaxi: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
sdindan:
Am placing a bet here
That Buhari will not
And my wife. grin

I would have entered this bet with you but carefully reading the last line that included your wife I finally concluded your personality to be of negative worth.
Wife!!! ?*?*?

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
I add $5000 to the bet. Buhari will not announce his ministers 1st of October, 2015.

1 Like

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by Damalex4luv(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ode op be like this goat

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by sdindan: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
kITATITA:
So your wife is a slavish property for you to gamble out. Are you staking her to be a maid or sex slave or what. It shows who you are. Congrats, you own a Volkswagen.

How this ur concern?
Is this your first time of seeing some place bet with the wife?
My wife is my precious stone using it as a bet here means that
Is 100% possible that Buhari will not name his noise makers

3 Likes

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by sdindan: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
RockMaxi:

I would have entered this bet with you but carefully reading the last line that included your wife I finally concluded your personality to be of negative worth.
Wife!!! ?*?*?

I have a staking power
I bet with her cos am 100% sure that am not going to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by franchizy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
This Op shud be from the tribe that answers
Onyebuchi
Chigozie
Chukwuemeka

Or

Nnenna
Nkiru
Chinyere

Because they always have a negative thinking.
No value for there wives

1 Like

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by RockMaxi: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
stickncarrot:
I add $5000 to the bet. Buhari will not announce his ministers 1st of October, 2015.

I am interested in your game but can we set guidelines or you are just joking.

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 25, 2015
RockMaxi:

I am interested in your game but can we set guidelines or you are just joking.

How much are you betting?
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2015
I bet my 1 foot d1ck..

Say barber won't appoint ministers..
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by permsec: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Op why u come spoil this thread with WIVE matter. you fumble sha!

Btw, so SAY BARBER don turn this country to wetin dem take dey play kalokalo. Me i dey stake draw no bet sha. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by BolaAdeyemo: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2015
i bet two billion zimbabwe dollars,the president will name his ministers come october
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2015
I de also bet my girlfriend, HP laptop, my phone and 2 plots of land in the village... Buhari will not name his ministers any time soon.
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2015
franchizy:
This Op shud be from the tribe that answers
Onyebuchi
Chigozie
Chukwuemeka

Or

Nnenna
Nkiru
Chinyere

Because they always have a negative thinking.
No value for there wives
can you name one tribe in Nigeria that value their wives and kids more than the ones you just listed above? I have lived in all the geographical region in Naija and I have been neighbors with virtually any ethnic group in naija you can think of. And in all these years am yet to come across any tribe that has outdone the ones you are pointing fingers at, at taking care of their family. It is sad when you kids that has never left the comfort of your hid out come online and spew hatred on others.

1 Like

Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by RockMaxi: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
stickncarrot:

How much are you betting?

I am much interested in the guideline..I don't do things irrationally. My stake is also $5000 but with strong guidelines.
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by sosanova: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin the op is not even married...he is lieing he has a wife
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by PRYCE(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Staking my 8 bedroom duplex in Heaven!
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
sdindan:
Am placing a bet here
That Buhari will not
And my wife. grin

Nominatiom or appointment. For sure there wont be appointment by October 1. But most likely, there will be Nomination.

Appointment only happen after senate confirmation. which likely take atleast a day for some of the ministers and longer for others.

so change your bet to Nomination, then i will join you.

Appointment is 100percent impossible bu October 1.

Nomination is 90% likely by October 1.
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by sammyj: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
PMB is a man of integrity I place my bet on him to release the list as promised
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by chernest2002: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
I don't care if he appoint his noise makers cause he have shown that they will not work free with his body odour
Re: Place Your Bet. . No Ministerial Announcement On 1st October By Buhari by chernest2002: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
With Buhari body odour his noise makers will not be given free hand to work.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya National TV Mocks Nigeria Over Use Of Ladder By AERO Passengers(Video+ Pic / Breaking News! Yobe State Under Attack Of Boko Haram / Minister Of Interior, Abdulrahaman Dambazau Asked To Resign For Being Too LAZY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.