Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges (3613 Views)

Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / Pics: See What American Media Reported About Pope's Visit To Africa / US House Speaker Resigns After Pope's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by KingSango(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
I've been watching with great speculation why the Pope was visiting the U.S and speaking before the U.S Congress on Sept. 23rd. This is the date of the Bloodmoon and also first ever for a Pope to address the U.S Congress. As we know the U.S is losing the currency war and China is now the number one economy in the world. Also I find out that Chinese Xi is in Seattle, Washington, U.S, the other end of the continental U.S. But only a few hours away by private jets, which could land in any private air base undetected. My guess is that these men, Pope Francis, Pres. Obama and Pres. Xi are planning a major event. I know juju that is done more strongly on full moon nights. So my assumption is that the Pope is running around waving his hands and seeing the people during the day, but at night performing rituals with other parties. Super Blood Moon rituals.

There's some strange connection to this new show that is coming out on Sept. 24th, called, "Heroes Reborn". Its clearly a movie based in spirit possession and necromancy, that is raising the dead spirits, ancestors, to possess the living. Here's a trailer to the show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FLHB2zB_cA

Here's a list of Greek Heroes, since we know they aren't resurrecting African heroes, Lol. check here: http://fun.familyeducation.com/slideshow/heroes/61394.html

I am fully aware of necromancy and raising of dead spirits, no matter how long ago, to get inside the body of initiates and come to life. This requires much blood sacrifice, so I know that a major massacre is coming or has happened, possibly covered up, to provide the spirit ashe to raise these spirits to life. So now I think most know that the Elite plan to go to war! War is coming! Love, Sango.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by oloyedayo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
we have to understand blood moon and year of liberty. sept blood moon in 2001 was attack on world trade center and Pentagon in 2008 it was a great economy melt down. what will accompany this year's September blood moon?

2 Likes

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
I kind of doubt the Hero Reborn part. The movie is a continuation of the movie, Hero. I watched the two or three seasons. It has to do with people with some extr ordinary ability.

1 Like

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sept 28 is the pagan worship date of the blood moon.

The Pope is there to give support to the UN 2030 Agenda which is set to change how you as a human even breathe.

They want to use climate change to force everyone to live in mega cities so that the earth will recover it's natural vegetation that's why this pope's emphasis has been on climate change.

The world is set to change dramatically between 25 to 27th from where global leaders will vote and sign the UN 2030 Agenda.

This my friend is the beginning of the New World Order.

Capitalism is dead and the dollar is on its last leg. The Americans are pushing for a major shift on how the world does business in order to suit them and they will use climate change to justify it.

You can expect that legendary dunce Buhari to append his signature to the UN 2030 Agenda which will see what little sovereignty you now enjoy go to a world govt controlled from New York

Enjoy your slavery.

4 Likes

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Obrigardo: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Idiotts everywhere..
I used to believe nonsense like this until i knew the so called "prophets" were mad people

2 Likes

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
Obrigardo:
Idiotts everywhere..
I used to believe nonsense like this until i knew the so called "prophets" were mad people

If you have ever looked into the eyes of pure evil man then you will know the devil is real.

God did not create this world to be what it is with wars everywhere and so much decadence.

Tonight before you sleep say a little prayer to God for you never know if the devil himself will choose to pay you a visit.

I have seen things that will make you doubt your sanity. I have seen tough grown men cry for their mothers not from the pain of their guts being ripped open from gun fire but from what they saw as they passed away. The look in a dying man's eyes is enough for you to know there is something else beyond this world.

As I said pray before you sleep

2 Likes

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Obrigardo: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
PappyMason:

If you have ever looked into the eyes of pure evil man then you will know the devil is real.

God did not create this world to be what it is with wars everywhere and so much decadence.

Tonight before you sleep say a little prayer to God for you never know if the devil himself will choose to pay you a visit.

I have seen things that will make you doubt your sanity. I have seen tough grown men cry for their mothers not from the pain of their guts being ripped open from gun fire but from what they saw as they passed away. The look in a dying man's eyes is enough for you to know there is something else beyond this world.

As I said pray before you sleep

Go and preach your fear sermon to someone else
Thats how you guys peddle end of the world hoax by preaching about fear
then what good is then in you when you are always about evil
Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Obrigardo:
Idiotts everywhere..

Do you know why we as humans have an inherent fear of certain things like the sound of thunder, snakes and even the dark?

The most cautious men out there are not your average coward but warriors.
They have seen and smelt death so many times and don't like what they see.

Pray this night because we are truly living in an epoch era of change

The Devil is set to assume his throne

3 Likes

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Obrigardo:

Go and preach your fear sermon to someone else
Thats how you guys peddle end of the world hoax by preaching about fear
then what good is then in you when you are always about evil
Nonsense

Why are you afraid? Death is inevitable. You just have to check out on your own terms and not be caught off guard by the devil himself.

This life you are is not a holiday and the sooner you realize that there are powers so indiscernible for you to comprehend working and battling over your soul that day is when your redemption begins.

1 Like

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by waldigit: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Why are you afraid? Death is inevitable. You just have to check out on your own terms and not be caught off guard by the devil himself.

This life you are is not a holiday and the sooner you realize that there are powers so indiscernible for you to comprehend working and battling over your soul that day is when your redemption begins.
I beloved, I salute your observance. What is really paining is that I requested of the Lord to allow me tackle these beasts but He declined. Who gave them the right to run the world;>
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by ellechrystal(f): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Obrigardo:
Idiotts everywhere..
Ignorance at its peak.
Please black man, read more n do more research.
Oga yarn for information it will guide u.
When u do not know a thing about a topic like this, don't call those who know idiots. U might be chilling at home n suddenly d beast comes in.

1 Like

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Obrigardo: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ignorance at its peak.
When u do not know a thing about a topic like this, don't call those who know idiots. U might be chilling at home n suddenly d beast comes in.

no beast is coming, ewhu. The world is not ending in anyway hoax mongers

2 Likes

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by KingSango(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Blood Moon is Monday, Sept. 28th, but it doesn't mean that the rituals haven't started already. As I remember myself doing rituals, I used to start a few day before the full moon and complete on the night of the full moon. This is to take advantage of the coming in energy, sometimes I extended beyond. So I know about the cosmic timings and such.

But they are all here now, in the U.S, New York City, Pres. Obama, Pres. Putin, Pres. Xi, and the Pope. This is what an Illuminati blood and sex ritual looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rbobv-ZV84

The worldwide Illumanti expands all borders and all nations, taking over every endeavor in human life. Watch and learn. See the hand signs which communicates unity between the followers of Lucifer, Baphomet, Satan, the evil one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-L-22uiclo

Picture version: https://www.google.com/search?q=President+Xi+satanic+hand+sign+baphomet&espv=2&biw=1536&bih=793&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CBwQsARqFQoTCK-099PXksgCFUUdHgodG-4HfA#tbm=isch&q=baphoment+hand+sign+world+leaders&imgrc=_

Further photos: http://thewildvoice.org/pope-francis-devils-horns/
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ignorance at its peak.

Siddon there make you dey believe their lies.

WombRaiders (PvtParts, pappymason) only you with 3 monikers just for mischief and to concoct lies.

Continue to live in f00ls paradise.

From 13th of September to 23rd of September now 28th of September. Or are you arranging it in a chronologically order?

4 Likes

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Obrigardo:

Go and preach your fear sermon to someone else Thats how you guys peddle end of the world hoax by preaching about fear then what good is then in you when you are always about evil Nonsense

My guy, you dey believe dem? Take them serious at your own risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Siddon there make you dey believe their lies.

WombRaiders (PvtParts, pappymason) only you with 3 monikers just for mischief and to concoct lies.

Continue to live in f00ls paradise.

From 13th of September to 23rd of September now 28th of September. Or are you arranging it in a chronologically order?

Fool
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by BALLOSKI: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:
Sept 28 is the pagan worship date of the blood moon.

The Pope is there to give support to the UN 2030 Agenda which is set to change how you as a human even breathe.

They want to use climate change to force everyone to live in mega cities so that the earth will recover it's natural vegetation that's why this pope's emphasis has been on climate change.

The world is set to change dramatically between 25 to 27th from where global leaders will vote and sign the UN 2030 Agenda.

This my friend is the beginning of the New World Order.

Capitalism is dead and the dollar is on its last leg. The Americans are pushing for a major shift on how the world does business in order to suit them and they will use climate change to justify it.

You can expect that legendary dunce Buhari to append his signature to the UN 2030 Agenda which will see what little sovereignty you now enjoy go to a world govt controlled from New York

Enjoy your slavery.
prove to me that you are not a cow.

2 Likes

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
BALLOSKI:
prove to me that you are not a cow.

I am not your mother's son.

Is that proof enough?
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Fool

K.

@Ellechrystal, were you taught Physics in school? If yes, did you know about eclipse of the moon?

Religion, I must confess has really make people (Blacks) so ignorant.

Eclipse of the moon will occur on 27th /28th of September.

Will occur on January 31st, 2018.
Will also occur same year (2018) on July 27th /28.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

K.

@Ellechrystal, were you taught Physics in school? If yes, did you know about eclipse of the moon?

Religion, I must confess has really make people (Blacks) so ignorant.

Eclipse of the moon will occur on 27th /28th of September.

Will occur on January 31st, 2018.
Will also occur same year (2018) on July 27th /28.

Why won't you know of lunar activities.

Don't you muslim filth worship the moon?

Look at the heathen dunce calling me ignorant.

Try and go to Hajj next year.

Fool
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Fool

K.
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

K.

Yeah you can K that marafarker
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:

Yeah you can K that marafarker

K
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by KingSango(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
The blood sacrifice has begun disguised as an incidental stampede.

This in just Thursday, as you know, Muslim Clerics are Freemasons as well, and worship Baphomet in lodges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiCNIuSk5y4
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
PappyMason:
i think u are d fool here o

Fool
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
lol..... sounds like a movie to me tho I'm just saying
Re: Possible Blood Moon Ritual Committed During Pope's Visit In The U.S. War Emerges by akatekpe(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
I wasted my money buying a video of the so called illuminati of a thing cos of people like the OP. Only shallow minded people like you believes things like those you highlighted.

(1) (Reply)

We'll Go With Igbos If Nigeria Breaks Up - Prof. Dakum, Plateau Elder Statesman / Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? / I Will Deliver 5million Votes To Buhari Only If”- Kano Governor Boasts Read Mor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.