Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,170 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (28081 Views)

Nigerians Have Realised That APC Has Nothing To Offer, Says Gov Wike / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. - George Orwell
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tonyebarcanista the sky is your limit. Thumbs up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Well, the issue of godfather is one that I don't want to imagine. The more people are politically aware and participate, the less godfathers have their way.
Firefire:

The evil godfatherism has caused to Nigeria is immeasurable.

It has created underdevelopment

It has resulted in the selected few criminals owing properties and assets at the expense of the masses

They fix up all the available political posts with their cronies and family.

The political office holders are no longer answerable to the masses but to the looters.

May the God of Nigeria arise, and deliver Nigerians from the enslavement of the less than 1 percent holding the 99 percent to ransom.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by tomakint: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Guseh:

Abeg add Pa Chukwudi
grin grin you like trouble ......cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by tomakint: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
*How I wish this guy is a female*.......good one there Oby wink
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
tomakint:

Omo iya, bawo ni?

Aku aseku odun. tongue
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
My love kiss kiss kiss... The sky is your starting point.
tomakint:

You may consider giving me your daughter when she turn 21 grin
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You are planning to be corrupt ?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by tomakint: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Firefire:

Omo iya, bawo ni?

Aku aseku odun. tongue
Baba mo wa o, mo gbadura wipe Baba loke yio mu wa la gbogbo laasigbo aiye yi koja e seun grin
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
tomakint:

Baba mo wa o, mo gbadura wipe Baba loke yio mu wa la gbogbo laasigbo aiye yi koja e seun grin

Amin ooo loruko Jesu.

Ki Alafia Oluwa ki oma ba gbogbo wa gbe. Amin!
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by tomakint: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

shocked shocked be careful you could be messing with a nigger, you know the deal '14 years' grin grin as for my daughter you go don reach 60 be dat oooooo..... grin grin
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by shakaZuIlu: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

i want to fork pucccy kiss
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by shakaZuIlu: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

pedophile!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dannyset:
I wasn't stoned-Saraki.
Prolly the vdo was Videoshop. Saraki shld tell us more.
Or maybe the police were lying when they said they've arrested some of the stoners.
Whatever the case, more stones to come. Politicians beware.
Didn't his loyalists Kwara APC accuse Lagos ÀPC of hiring people to stone Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
No Sir! I only want to look for how I can mentor her, but Tomakint has dashed my hope angry
Firefire:

You are planning to be corrupt ?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
No Sir! I only want to look for how I can mentor her, but Tomakint has dashed my hope angry

Good response, please don't be like Pa. Buahri oooo cheesy

We can make a difference.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by tomakint: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
'mentor her' how sure are you that she is female ......grin no that's not dash, that's guiding you grin be very very careful, except you have spoken to him/her offline.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
tomakint:

'mentor her' how sure are you that she is female ......grin no that's not dash, that's guiding you grin be very very careful, except you have spoken to him/her offline.
Firefire has admonished me not to loÓk at skirt.

Oga, I de refer to 'her' you de bring 'him'
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by sardauna01: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
Guseh:
Abeg add Pa Chukwudi
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2015
ajepako:

Touche, Tonye!

Kwarans have really woken up and realized life is not about food and pittance thrown at them by the Saraki dynasty.

It is apparent that the electorates are wiser now and hopefully in the nearest future, elections wont be determined in godfathers living rooms.

Someday soon, maybe Lagosians too will untie themselves from the shackles of Tinubu and realize his sh-iitt skinks like the rest of 'mere mortals'

Hopefully..
Hopefully! The waking of Kwarans is a good step in d right direction
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Hopefully! The waking of Kwarans is a good step in d right direction

So wat are u saying ?? Have u forgotten that the 8 years Saraki wasted in Kwara was under a " PDP" led government. ?? now explain that

4 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

So wat are u saying ?? Have u forgotten that the 8 years Saraki wasted in Kwara was under a " PDP" led government. ?? now explain that
Whjether PDP or SDP is not my business! The ko-ko is that APC returned him to the Senate and imposed Ahmed on Kwarans. The most joyful is that Saraki's dynasty is falling...

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Guseh:

Abeg add Pa Chukwudi
Chukwudi is not a member of the wailing family, so stop asking for his inclusion in the list!
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Shut up for once
For once grow up! Even this post way both opposition/ruling party dey hail na eim you come dey spit thrash! Mumu like you how my sure you even read the topic,you just run come comment cause na Tonyebarcanista write ham!! Idiot hater like you!!!!
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by temitemi1(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Tonyebarcanista, u know my stand on this cool
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

For once grow up! Even this post way both opposition/ruling party dey hail na eim you come dey spit thrash! Mumu like you how my sure you even read the topic,you just run come comment cause na Tonyebarcanista write ham!! Idiot hater like you!!!!
No mind misskiffy, S/he was only booking space
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Tonyebarcanista, u know my stand on this cool
U de fear to express am? cheesy
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Yeske2(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2015
I agree with the OP 100% on this, Nigerians need to step up the game. Congrats to Kwarans
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by temitemi1(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Nah sitdown look cool cool cool
TonyeBarcanista:

U de fear to express am? cheesy
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

No mind misskiffy, S/he was only booking space
She for wait make reasonable people way read the post. First comment before she misbehave! By the way nice write up though...
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Nah sitdown look cool cool cool
Haha... You get luck o! If not na me for mobilise your own... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

She for wait make reasonable people way read the post. First comment before she misbehave! By the way nice write up though...
Maybe the sallah meat excited her grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained / Body Bags: Buhari Dissociates FG From El-Rufai’s Statement On Foreigners / Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.