Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,334 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (28075 Views)

Nigerians Have Realised That APC Has Nothing To Offer, Says Gov Wike / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Since 1979 the people of Kwara state have been caged under the political dynasty of the Sarakis. This enslavement was pioneered by the late Olusola Saraki and carried on by his son, Senator Olubukola Saraki. For those that may not understand, Olusola Saraki was the father of Olubokola Saraki, the embattled President of the Senate. I shall give a run-down on the Saraki Dynasty from 1979 to date.

The Saraki Political Dynasty:
Since creation in 1967 till date, Kwara state has produced a total of SIX Executive Governors. All SIX Governors were/are installed by the Saraki Dynasty. In 1979, Olusola Saraki brought late Adamu Attah as the National Party of Nigeria(NPN) governorship candidate for Kwara state election. Attah was elected, while Saraki was elected Senator and also majority leader of the senate. In 1983 Olusola Saraki had problem with Attah and NPN National leadership, he re-contested the Senatorial election and also shifted base to UPN where he brought Cornelius Adebayo as his candidate. Adebayo and Saraki emerged victorious. Buhari's December 1983 coup cut short Adebayo's 4-years tenure and ushered in long military rule. When IBB 'pretended' to return democracy, Olusola Saraki, a member of SDP brought in another of his pretege Muhammed Lafiaji as his candidate for the December 1991 Governorship election in Kwara state. Lafiaji won. Lafiaji took power in January 1992 but his tenure was cut short by Abacha coup in November 1993. With the return of democracy in 1999, Olusola Saraki, a member of APP brought another of his protege Muhammed Lawal as his candidate for the governorship election. Lawal was elected and ruled for 4years. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola as the House of Represntative candidate for their district, which she won. However, because Lawal later fell out with Pa Olusola Saraki, coupled with the problem he was having with National ANPP in the build-up of the 2003 poll, Olusola Saraki defected to PDP and brought his Son Bukola Saraki as the governorship candidate of PDP in the 2003 poll. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as the party candidate for 2003 Kwara South Senatorial election. Bukola Saraki defeated incumbent Lawal and Gbemisola climbed to the Senate. Olusola 'retained' the positions for his children in the 2007 election. In 2011, Olusola Saraki and his son played a fast one on Kwarans that saw his son replace his sister in the senate, while a new stooge, Abdulfatah Ahmed was installed as the Governor.

BUKOLA CONTINUED THE DYNASTY
The death of Olusola Saraki in 2012 saw the natural inheritance of the Saraki dynasty by Bukola Saraki, who was determined to maintain the dynasty and possibly handover to his own children when they come of age. In 2015 the fraudulent change mantra saw Saraki retaining and advancing the cause of the dynasty. Also note that the Sarakis have always determined who get what from councillor to chairman up to ministerial and board appointments from Kwara state since 1979.

What Did Kwarans Gain From Saraki Dynasty?
The Saraki's practically turned Kwarans to beggars while feeding fat on their common wealth. A tour round Kwara state will reveal acute poverty and suffering of the people. The Sarakis from time to time do prepare 'food' and give to the hungry people that they deliberately impoverished. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. The only gain Kwarans get was glorified beggar status and national mockery.

Now That Kwarans Have Woken Up:
For 36years Kwarans have maintained the status of beggars, feeding from whatever drops to the floor of those that cornered their collective wealth. Today, Kwarans in their numbers came out to pelt stones to their oppressors; the Saraki dynasty. With the pelting of stones/satchet water on Saraki, Kwarans have realised and are now saying 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'. I wholeheartedly congratulate Kwara people and I assure them that they have the support of Nigerians of good conscience. However, I want to encourage them to keep their PVCs safe because it is the only legitimate tool to kick-out every oppressors and their stooges from position of leadership.

I pray that other Nigerians learn from Kwara people and liberate themselves from the claws of fraudulent establishment that called themselves 'godfathers'.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to Kwara people.

May God Bless The People of Kwara state
May God Bless Us All

This is not true. I think hackers have taken over @TonyeBarcanista ID. this can not come from him. I REMEMBER U R ONE OF THE PEOPLE CLAPPING HANDS AND SUPPORTING SARAKI. CALLING IT WITCH HUNT.

Congratulations, im glad you have realized that Saraki political ship has wrecked.

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Check my post history on this Saraki issue! I've been one of the strong advocates calling for his head.
PDPwayoo:

This is not true. I think hackers have taken over @TonyeBarcanista ID. this can not come from him. I REMEMBER U R ONE OF THE PEOPLE CLAPPING HANDS AND SUPPORTING SARAKI. CALLING IT WITCH HUNT.

Congratulations, im glad you have realized that Saraki political ship has wrecked.

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by butanep(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kwarans will be liberated one day. Same should go to all states in the federation.

We shouldn't celebrate any political office holder anymore... they re killing the nation.

We are coming for the governors in Niger Delta... What have they done with our oil revenue?

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Kennydoc(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
ibedun:

Right but no more than those in the whole eastern region where no development of any kind has occurred for decades. Building personal mansion is not development.

All allocations completely looted in Igboland to the point where human life itself is not sustsinable.

That's your priority sir.

Hahahahaha. This guy is a clown. If they ask you to travel, you refuse.
All allocations are looted in Igboland, yet Governor Obiano is currently not owing any set of Civil servants, not even pensioners,despite that he didn't collect bail out, and didn't take any loan. At the same time, Obiano is building malls and constructing flyovers in Awka and some other parts of the state. Mind you that Anambra's allocation is less than what about half of the states collect.
No development has occurred in the Eastern region for decades, yet Enugu and Owerri remain among the 10 or 15 most developed cities in Nigeria.
Thank God you acknowledged that Igbos build mansions and don't live in brown-roofed houses. How many poor people live in mansions? If only you can show me the mansions in Kwara State, then I will take you serious.
So what is your point really? Is there any SE state where indigenes are crying of poverty like in Kwara or Osun?
Bro, you're suffering from Acute Confusional State.

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I think they've got their freedom mentally.

Oga, I salute your literary dexterity but ''change mantra'' isn't a fraudulent phenomenon. Bukola and his cohort planned to hijack it but God is working. The change has come, the new Nigeria is in the embryo.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I think they've got their freedom mentally.

Oga, I salute your literary dexterity but ''change mantra'' isn't a fraudulent phenomenon. Bukola and his cohort planned to hijack it but God is working.

The freedom that Kwarans now gain mentally isn't unconnected to what you erroneously called fraudulent. The change has come, the new Nigeria is in the embryo we all pray it is not aborted.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Check my post history on this Saraki issue! I've been one of the strong advocates calling for his head.

whatever, we need to hunt more witches. Imagine Saraki richer than Dangote on poor kwara. Saraki's family is richer than king of Saudi Arabia.
IF WITCHES R SO MANY IN A VILLAGE, THEY HARDLY GET ELECTRICITY. We need light.

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Achilies(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
ChappyChase:

It will soon become the trend... But I doubt if the south east will join in this trend. Reasons being that, most S/easteners are self made and don't rely on the government for anything, they hardly even participate in electing the government! So these makes the leaders over there to do as they please and yet no one questions them, not because the electorate are scared of the government, but because they(electorate) don't give a damn! And that's very very wrong!!

You are right and wrong at the same time.
In as much as 90% of easteners don't really give a dame about politics I think it will be a dead wish for anybody to try Godfatherism in the south east.

The likes of Andy uba and Ifanyi Uba and the rest of them were are they now?.

And don't forget that back in the days bakassi boys was used to wipe out 98% of the Godfathers is igbo land..

Another thing is that a typical igbo man is proud and arrogant and see himself as lord over his affairs and no man can control him.

Yes there are bad politicians in the east. But Godfatherism? Them never born the person.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aringarosa:
undecided

Kwarans have been taking the blue pill for a long time and their story have always end where Saraki wants it. They wake up in their bed and believe whatever Saraki wants them to believe. Now that they have taken the red pill, they have stayed in wonderland, and CCB have shown them how deep the Saraki rabbit hole goes.

Hi Morpheus.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc: Patriotic Wailers

Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel Gboliwe erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
mr chukwudi44
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

In as much as 90% of easteners don't really give a dame about politics I think it will be a dead wish for anybody to try Godfatherism in the south east.

And don't forget that back in the days bakassi boys was used to wipe out 98% of the Godfathers is igbo land..

Another thing is that a typical igbo man is proud and arrogant and see himself as lord over his affairs and no man can control him.

Yes there are bad politicians in the east. But Godfatherism? Them never born the person.

Bro, I believe the BB only went after petty criminals. And not sure they neared any Godfather.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Achilies(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
BuddhaPalm:

Bro, I believe the BB only went after petty criminals. And not sure they neared any Godfather.

They did.
But everyone was just label criminal.

Can u name just one and I mean one person you think is a godfather in SE
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Eze nkam kam bu,(I am my own king) that's the idea of every Igbo man! So nobody dear "rule" them.. If you noticed most of the people running politics in S/east are not that wealthy, and they depend on the wealthy men that are not politicians for funds..
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Oga, I salute your literary dexterity but ''change mantra'' isn't a fraudulent phenomenon. Bukola and his cohort planned to hijack it but God is working.

The freedom that Kwarans now gain mentally isn't unconnected to what you erroneously called fraudulent. The change has come, the new Nigeria is in the embryo we all pray it is not aborted.
Saraki was a core element in the change 'ideology' though he was morally bankrupt. It is not just Saraki, also in the list are VP Atiku Abubakar, Rotimi Amaechi, Rauf Aregbesola, Sylva Timpre, Uzor Kalu, etc. The list is not exhaustable but the ideology wasn't founded on sincerity but to kick out an incumbent and seize political power. Make no mistake sir, PDP has its own baggage but we are trying to get it reformed. The 'Change government' is in power, I shall always wish them well and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Achilies(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
ChappyChase:

Eze nkam kam bu,(I am my own king) that's the idea of every Igbo man! So nobody dear "rule" them.. If you noticed most of the people running politics in S/east are not that wealthy, and they depend on the wealthy men that are not politicians for funds..

If u try to Godfatherism any igbo man he will just put u inside 40feet container and sale u off to Sudan as bush meat.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
If Saraki and likes like they can tag it 'Wizard hunt', all I know is that I will ALWAYS throw my weight behind any legal proceedings against any alleged thief. What I hate is when government prosecute in the media.

PDPwayoo:

whatever, we need to hunt more witches. Imagine Saraki richer than Dangote on poor kwara. Saraki's family is richer than king of Saudi Arabia.
IF WITCHES R SO MANY IN A VILLAGE, THEY HARDLY GET ELECTRICITY. We need light.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

If u try to Godfatherism any igbo man he will just put u inside 40feet container and sale u off to Sudan as bush meat.
Uhhahahahahhahauahauahauaah!! My belle ooo! Abeg no kill me with laugh...
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Lawalkay(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
I was opportune to see d asset list my country senate president is being prosecuted for. TONYEBARCNISTA. What kind of business will give saraki what I saw on that list. Where is d factory, hospital, industry that yield those asset? I weep for Kwara people. The state need total amd spiritual cleaning. I pray d God that has expose saraki in Kwara will expose all embezelment goimg on in the rest 35 state by those who call themselves governor. I meed hundred of like for a millon Amen.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Saraki was a core element in the change 'ideology' though he was morally bankrupt. It is not just Saraki, also in the list are VP Atiku Abubakar, Rotimi Amaechi, Rauf Aregbesola, Sylva Timpre, Uzor Kalu, etc. The list is not exhaustable but the ideology wasn't founded on sincerity but to kick out an incumbent and seize political power. Make no mistake sir, PDP has its own baggage but we are trying to get it reformed. The 'Change government' is in power, I shall always wish them well and hope for the best.

People from the two sides of the political divides are corrupt, in fact, people like Atiku, Bukola, Tambuwa are political nomads, they browse from one political party to the other in search of what they will loot.

I'm happy for Kwarans though; I spent seven years in Kwara, I know what it takes to be there. People in Kaiama and Baruten Local Governments live in 5th century
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Achilies(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
ChappyChase:

Uhhahahahahhahauahauahauaah!! My belle ooo! Abeg no kill me with laugh...

But na true talk na.
You think the likes of saraki will last long in the east? For where. We for don treat their fukup teytey
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by jonnieoneng: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Many of the commentators of Nairaland have never being to kwara before.From their comments I believe they do not know how well developed Kwara state is.I don't believe Kwaran have been asleep.The Saraki Dynasty has only shown that with steadfeastness a Man can indeed win everything he sets out to achieve My father and all his colleagues were contemporaries of Saraki Snr but they were not up to the task so why are people accusing the Saraki's as if Kwarans themselves did not give willingly to them all the powers that they weild today and note this all those who are likely to succeed the Saraki Dynasty ifit eventually falls (GOD FORBID) ARE EVEN MORE GREEDY AND DEVILISH THAN THE SARAKI'S.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by 7lives: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
vikyno:
I am An ardent follower of Barcanista on NL and I share most of his Political beliefs and sentiments. I must say however that I don't support his View on this matter.

Firstly, Kwarans never stoned Saraki but it was just a selected and paid miscreants in Ilorin and not the whole Kwarans that stole important dignitaries that went for the Prayers and not Saraki alone as widely reported by the APC controlled media.

Secondly, I support the domination of the Kwara politics by the Saraki dynasty because they were the one that had the got to confront the Fulani's that imposed themselves on the Yoruba's that are the rightful owner of the Land. If the Fulani could hijack the Emir of Ilorin stool and still be in control till today, the then I don't see a anything bad in what Saraki dynasty has done.

Eleyi gidigan o, what load of rubbish? Saraki family are the reasons Fulanis are still in charge in Kwara state.
That family has their root in Oke Ogun somewhere in Shaki, connived with Fulani to subjugate their fellow Yorubas because of power and money forgetting that bi iro ba lo f'ogun odun ojo kan l'ododo a ba.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

People from the two sides of the political divides are corrupt, in fact, people like Atiku, Bukola, Tambuwa are political nomads, they browse from one political party to the other in search of what they will loot.

I'm happy for Kwarans though; I spent seven years in Kwara, I know what it takes to be there. People in Kaiama and Baruten Local Governments live in 5th century
Lol @political nomads! The polity has started taking shape
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I been no understand

Every section in nigeria needs independence.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lawalkay:
I was opportune to see d asset list my country senate president is being prosecuted for. TONYEBARCNISTA. What kind of business will give saraki what I saw on that list. Where is d factory, hospital, industry that yield those asset? I weep for Kwara people. The state need total amd spiritual cleaning. I pray d God that has expose saraki in Kwara will expose all embezelment goimg on in the rest 35 state by those who call themselves governor. I meed hundred of like for a millon Amen.
He said he made his money through "selling of rice" grin
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by bchi(f): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
I pray Abia state citizens will arise without fear to face former Governor and the family.
They have put the state and the people in bad conditions without growth and development
#NaijaAriseAgainstAnyBadGovernances
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Eletu1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Since 1979 the people of Kwara state have been caged under the political dynasty of the Sarakis. This enslavement was pioneered by the late Olusola Saraki and carried on by his son, Senator Olubukola Saraki. For those that may not understand, Olusola Saraki was the father of Olubokola Saraki, the embattled President of the Senate. I shall give a run-down on the Saraki Dynasty from 1979 to date.

Since creation in 1967 till date, Kwara state has produced a total of SIX Executive Governors. All SIX Governors were/are installed by the Saraki Dynasty. In 1979, Olusola Saraki brought late Adamu Attah as the National Party of Nigeria(NPN) governorship candidate for Kwara state election. Attah was elected, while Saraki was elected Senator and also majority leader of the senate. In 1983 Olusola Saraki had problem with Attah and NPN National leadership, he re-contested the Senatorial election and also shifted base to UPN where he brought Cornelius Adebayo as his candidate. Adebayo and Saraki emerged victorious. Buhari's December 1983 coup cut short Adebayo's 4-years tenure and ushered in long military rule. When IBB 'pretended' to return democracy, Olusola Saraki, a member of SDP brought in another of his pretege Muhammed Lafiaji as his candidate for the December 1991 Governorship election in Kwara state. Lafiaji won. Lafiaji took power in January 1992 but his tenure was cut short by Abacha coup in November 1993. With the return of democracy in 1999, Olusola Saraki, a member of APP brought another of his protege Muhammed Lawal as his candidate for the governorship election. Lawal was elected and ruled for 4years. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola as the House of Represntative candidate for their district, which she won. However, because Lawal later fell out with Pa Olusola Saraki, coupled with the problem he was having with National ANPP in the build-up of the 2003 poll, Olusola Saraki defected to PDP and brought his Son Bukola Saraki as the governorship candidate of PDP in the 2003 poll. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as the party candidate for 2003 Kwara South Senatorial election. Bukola Saraki defeated incumbent Lawal and Gbemisola climbed to the Senate. Olusola 'retained' the positions for his children in the 2007 election. In 2011, Olusola Saraki and his son played a fast one on Kwarans that saw his son replace his sister in the senate, while a new stooge, Abdulfatah Ahmed was installed as the Governor.

The death of Olusola Saraki in 2012 saw the natural inheritance of the Saraki dynasty by Bukola Saraki, who was determined to maintain the dynasty and possibly handover to his own children when they come of age. In 2015 the fraudulent change mantra saw Saraki retaining and advancing the cause of the dynasty. Also note that the Sarakis have always determined who get what from councillor to chairman up to ministerial and board appointments from Kwara state since 1979.

The Saraki's practically turned Kwarans to beggars while feeding fat on their common wealth. A tour round Kwara state will reveal acute poverty and suffering of the people. The Sarakis from time to time do prepare 'food' and give to the hungry people that they deliberately impoverished. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. The only gain Kwarans get was glorified beggar status and national mockery.

For 36years Kwarans have maintained the status of beggars, feeding from whatever drops to the floor of those that cornered their collective wealth. Today, Kwarans in their numbers came out to pelt stones to their oppressors; the Saraki dynasty. With the pelting of stones/satchet water on Saraki, Kwarans have realised and are now saying 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'. I wholeheartedly congratulate Kwara people and I assure them that they have the support of Nigerians of good conscience. However, I want to encourage them to keep their PVCs safe because it is the only legitimate tool to kick-out every oppressors and their stooges from position of leadership.

I pray that other Nigerians learn from Kwara people and liberate themselves from the claws of fraudulent establishment that called themselves 'godfathers'.

May God Bless Us All
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by NifemiOlu(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Non payment of salaries opened their eyes.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Cchuks27(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
somadinho10:
Bro I admire your intellectual and writing skills if only companies like punch,sun,vanguard and the rest can employ you.....journalism is your calling

He is not using his real name. He has to use his name.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by DrDee1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

May God Bless Us All

Nice script.. please may i have ur view damitough@gmail.com. Will foward script to u.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
He said he made his money through "selling of rice" grin
Na for moon him rice farm dey?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#000099][/color]

They did.
But everyone was just label criminal.

Can u name just one and I mean one person you think is a godfather in SE

Has no relationship with BB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Thanksgiving Service In Lagos / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.