Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,084 members, 7,842,104 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (28079 Views)

Nigerians Have Realised That APC Has Nothing To Offer, Says Gov Wike / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. ll

It is true they control kwara state.

But it is only some Ilorin people that they turned to beggars nt all kwarans

Also, they all hail him with Oloyeee! Nt Ranka dede
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by tunde1200(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Again Rubbish.

TonyeBarcanista:
Since 1979 the people of Kwara state have been caged under the political dynasty of the Sarakis. This enslavement was pioneered by the late Olusola Saraki and carried on by his son, Senator Olubukola Saraki. For those that may not understand, Olusola Saraki was the father of Olubokola Saraki, the embattled President of the Senate. I shall give a run-down on the Saraki Dynasty from 1979 to date.

The Saraki Political Dynasty:
Since creation in 1967 till date, Kwara state has produced a total of SIX Executive Governors. All SIX Governors were/are installed by the Saraki Dynasty. In 1979, Olusola Saraki brought late Adamu Attah as the National Party of Nigeria(NPN) governorship candidate for Kwara state election. Attah was elected, while Saraki was elected Senator and also majority leader of the senate. In 1983 Olusola Saraki had problem with Attah and NPN National leadership, he re-contested the Senatorial election and also shifted base to UPN where he brought Cornelius Adebayo as his candidate. Adebayo and Saraki emerged victorious. Buhari's December 1983 coup cut short Adebayo's 4-years tenure and ushered in long military rule. When IBB 'pretended' to return democracy, Olusola Saraki, a member of SDP brought in another of his pretege Muhammed Lafiaji as his candidate for the December 1991 Governorship election in Kwara state. Lafiaji won. Lafiaji took power in January 1992 but his tenure was cut short by Abacha coup in November 1993. With the return of democracy in 1999, Olusola Saraki, a member of APP brought another of his protege Muhammed Lawal as his candidate for the governorship election. Lawal was elected and ruled for 4years. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola as the House of Represntative candidate for their district, which she won. However, because Lawal later fell out with Pa Olusola Saraki, coupled with the problem he was having with National ANPP in the build-up of the 2003 poll, Olusola Saraki defected to PDP and brought his Son Bukola Saraki as the governorship candidate of PDP in the 2003 poll. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as the party candidate for 2003 Kwara South Senatorial election. Bukola Saraki defeated incumbent Lawal and Gbemisola climbed to the Senate. Olusola 'retained' the positions for his children in the 2007 election. In 2011, Olusola Saraki and his son played a fast one on Kwarans that saw his son replace his sister in the senate, while a new stooge, Abdulfatah Ahmed was installed as the Governor.

BUKOLA CONTINUED THE DYNASTY
The death of Olusola Saraki in 2012 saw the natural inheritance of the Saraki dynasty by Bukola Saraki, who was determined to maintain the dynasty and possibly handover to his own children when they come of age. In 2015 the fraudulent change mantra saw Saraki retaining and advancing the cause of the dynasty. Also note that the Sarakis have always determined who get what from councillor to chairman up to ministerial and board appointments from Kwara state since 1979.

What Did Kwarans Gain From Saraki Dynasty?
The Saraki's practically turned Kwarans to beggars while feeding fat on their common wealth. A tour round Kwara state will reveal acute poverty and suffering of the people. The Sarakis from time to time do prepare 'food' and give to the hungry people that they deliberately impoverished. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. The only gain Kwarans get was glorified beggar status and national mockery.

Now That Kwarans Have Woken Up:
For 36years Kwarans have maintained the status of beggars, feeding from whatever drops to the floor of those that cornered their collective wealth. Today, Kwarans in their numbers came out to pelt stones to their oppressors; the Saraki dynasty. With the pelting of stones/satchet water on Saraki, Kwarans have realised and are now saying 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'. I wholeheartedly congratulate Kwara people and I assure them that they have the support of Nigerians of good conscience. However, I want to encourage them to keep their PVCs safe because it is the only legitimate tool to kick-out every oppressors and their stooges from position of leadership.

I pray that other Nigerians learn from Kwara people and liberate themselves from the claws of fraudulent establishment that called themselves 'godfathers'.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to Kwara people.

May God Bless The People of Kwara state
May God Bless Us All
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by onatisi(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
The issue of saraki stoning isn't about kwara ppl waking up.lets remember that the reason they stoned him was because the governor refused to pay their salaries despite the release of bailout fund from the FG.the question is will kwarans have stoned him if they had collected their salaries and sallah rams from him? NO.Secondly we shouldn't rule out the aspect and issue of politicians organizing the stoning just to ridicule him.those that did the stoning maybe paid by some politicians to do the dirty job. Thirdly,this isn't the first time that saraki will be stoned,he was stoned just before the election and yet they all followed him and voted for apc . Political history of the yorubas has proven that even if they stone you they will still do your bidding eg Baba adedibu, Baba adedibu before his demise was stoned during the time of Abacha and his house was even attacked but he still remained the olitocal godfather of oyo state until his demise. Also arusekola car was burnt at ui and he was nearly killed but still called the shots and dictated the political direction of oyo state till he died. Saraki stoning means nothing and these politicians know when and how to appease the ppl,it is all a game and only dirty players know how to play it

2 Likes

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Plus234(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Good one Op,
what is the meaning of ranka-dede?
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by adellam16(f): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

If you can think and write like him, nothing will stop you from making front page.. His name is TonyBacanista and he is a proud wailer....
God will not let me think and write like him since he is wailer! Cos all dey do is wail and wail for nada! Lol.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Firefire(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
solonazzy:

Dnt compare lag n kwara..... While lag is improving, kwara wasn't n isn't......so Y hate on some1 continuing a trend of progress?

My brother, to whom much is given much is expected.

You cannot compare the level of revenue accrued to Lagos with that of Kwara.

The plowback in Lagos into social amenities and infrastructural facilities is less than 1 percent of the total income.

Meaning there is an on-gong high level looting and projects inflations.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ExInferis(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Kwarans have woken up.

But you PDPians are still slumbering and dreaming of returning to power in 2019.

Wake up before you miss the bus.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by nigerianvenom(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc: Patriotic Wailers

Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel Gboliwe erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

What about lagos state that has bin caged by tinubu and his family since'99 nko?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2015
adellam16:
God will not let me think and write like him since he is wailer! Cos all dey do is wail and wail for nada! Lol.
Then stop complaining....
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by adellam16(f): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

Then stop complaining....
hope you r okay? I don't like ur tone? Don't tell me ur looking for an E fight cos dis is how it starts!
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Plus234(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2015
nigerianvenom:

What about lagos state that has bin caged by tinubu and his family since'99 nko?

Lagos is no mans land, the earlier you understand it is better for you all
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by IkennaNweke(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2015
When will Lagos State be free from Tinubu

OZAOEKPE:
"kwarans need freedom". Quote me anywhere.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Enesi47: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
That same saraki is now an Igbo leader, their 2019 failure is loading again Quote me anywhere
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by vikyno(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
I am An ardent follower of Barcanista on NL and I share most of his Political beliefs and sentiments. I must say however that I don't support his View on this matter.

Firstly, Kwarans never stoned Saraki but it was just a selected and paid miscreants in Ilorin and not the whole Kwarans that stole important dignitaries that went for the Prayers and not Saraki alone as widely reported by the APC controlled media.

Secondly, I support the domination of the Kwara politics by the Saraki dynasty because they were the one that had the got to confront the Fulani's that imposed themselves on the Yoruba's that are the rightful owner of the Land. If the Fulani could hijack the Emir of Ilorin stool and still be in control till today, the then I don't see a anything bad in what Saraki dynasty has done.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by pmc01(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
There's nothing deep in what you have conjured here, except the obvious. You could do better to justify your write-ups been on the front page, honestly.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
adellam16:
hope you r okay? I don't like ur tone? Don't tell me ur looking for an E fight cos dis is how it starts!
Am sorry, didn't mean to offend you, I only gave you cool words to douse your tension!
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol. Stoning Saraki is no proof of freedom.

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Olukat(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
My brother, are you sure Kwarans are ready to take back what belongs to them?
Sometimes I call them "Kwaraki state" undecided undecided undecided
Do they really understand their situation? sad sad
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by sauceEEP(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tonyebarcanista for minister of information. If only pa buhari is reading this. sad
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Saay1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Since 1979 the people of Kwara state have been caged under the political dynasty of the Sarakis. This enslavement was pioneered by the late Olusola Saraki and carried on by his son, Senator Olubukola Saraki. For those that may not understand, Olusola Saraki was the father of Olubokola Saraki, the embattled President of the Senate. I shall give a run-down on the Saraki Dynasty from 1979 to date.

Since creation in 1967 till date, Kwara state has produced a total of SIX Executive Governors. All SIX Governors were/are installed by the Saraki Dynasty. In 1979, Olusola Saraki brought late Adamu Attah as the National Party of Nigeria(NPN) governorship candidate for Kwara state election. Attah was elected, while Saraki was elected Senator and also majority leader of the senate. In 1983 Olusola Saraki had problem with Attah and NPN National leadership, he re-contested the Senatorial election and also shifted base to UPN where he brought Cornelius Adebayo as his candidate. Adebayo and Saraki emerged victorious. Buhari's December 1983 coup cut short Adebayo's 4-years tenure and ushered in long military rule. When IBB 'pretended' to return democracy, Olusola Saraki, a member of SDP brought in another of his pretege Muhammed Lafiaji as his candidate for the December 1991 Governorship election in Kwara state. Lafiaji won. Lafiaji took power in January 1992 but his tenure was cut short by Abacha coup in November 1993. With the return of democracy in 1999, Olusola Saraki, a member of APP brought another of his protege Muhammed Lawal as his candidate for the governorship election. Lawal was elected and ruled for 4years. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola as the House of Represntative candidate for their district, which she won. However, because Lawal later fell out with Pa Olusola Saraki, coupled with the problem he was having with National ANPP in the build-up of the 2003 poll, Olusola Saraki defected to PDP and brought his Son Bukola Saraki as the governorship candidate of PDP in the 2003 poll. He also presented his daughter Gbemisola Saraki as the party candidate for 2003 Kwara South Senatorial election. Bukola Saraki defeated incumbent Lawal and Gbemisola climbed to the Senate. Olusola 'retained' the positions for his children in the 2007 election. In 2011, Olusola Saraki and his son played a fast one on Kwarans that saw his son replace his sister in the senate, while a new stooge, Abdulfatah Ahmed was installed as the Governor.

The death of Olusola Saraki in 2012 saw the natural inheritance of the Saraki dynasty by Bukola Saraki, who was determined to maintain the dynasty and possibly handover to his own children when they come of age. In 2015 the fraudulent change mantra saw Saraki retaining and advancing the cause of the dynasty. Also note that the Sarakis have always determined who get what from councillor to chairman up to ministerial and board appointments from Kwara state since 1979.

The Saraki's practically turned Kwarans to beggars while feeding fat on their common wealth. A tour round Kwara state will reveal acute poverty and suffering of the people. The Sarakis from time to time do prepare 'food' and give to the hungry people that they deliberately impoverished. The people inturn hail them with chant of 'ranka-dede'. The only gain Kwarans get was glorified beggar status and national mockery.

For 36years Kwarans have maintained the status of beggars, feeding from whatever drops to the floor of those that cornered their collective wealth. Today, Kwarans in their numbers came out to pelt stones to their oppressors; the Saraki dynasty. With the pelting of stones/satchet water on Saraki, Kwarans have realised and are now saying 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'. I wholeheartedly congratulate Kwara people and I assure them that they have the support of Nigerians of good conscience. However, I want to encourage them to keep their PVCs safe because it is the only legitimate tool to kick-out every oppressors and their stooges from position of leadership.

I pray that other Nigerians learn from Kwara people and liberate themselves from the claws of fraudulent establishment that called themselves 'godfathers'.

May God Bless Us All

thank youuu
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by bayulll01(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thanks bro... Maybe one of them will consider your line of thought someday. I really appreciate Sir! God bless you

They will only consider you when you stop written gibberish and shun bitterness that is so engrossed in your DNA,good write up though
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by bayulll01(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I told someone that Kwarans have made a statement. The manifestation is by the corner!

Actually I thought u always mentions that it is witch hunt,I suppose your hero gej administration will never reach this peak to probe no.3 citizen,they won't even take him serious,give kudos to Bubu corruption campaign and accept for once that stealing is now corruption

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by nigerianvenom(m): 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Plus234:

Lagos is no mans land, the earlier you understand it is better for you all

Is that why tinubu has been caging it since '99?

1 Like

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Am tired of all these barcanista's articles oooooo
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by anonimi: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Lagos people na only mouth we get na im make people talk of Lagos shakara oloje empty bluffing hence we will remain in Tinubu's cage for long. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by NovusHomo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

May God Bless Us All

I have always advocated the action that was taken in Ilorin against Saraki. Once again, I wish Nigerians in their millions will shame the thieves with shouts of Ole! (Thief!) anytime they start acting like they are better than the ones who elected them into office. Enough is enough.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by monaPhilz: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aringarosa:
undecided

Kwarans have been taking the blue pill for a long time and their story have always end where Saraki wants it. They wake up in their bed and believe whatever Saraki wants them to believe. Now that they have taken the red pill, they have stayed in wonderland, and CCB have shown them how deep the Saraki rabbit hole goes.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by adellam16(f): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

Am sorry, didn't mean to offend you, I only gave you cool words to douse your tension!
that's more like it. Apology accepted dear.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by otr1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Welcome my dear! I'm sure Obinoscopy will also enjoy d article. I dont know of Lalasticlala
Nice write-up. Gbemi actually represented Kwara Central.

Saraki's cup is full. He and his Emir will have to leave Kwara for us.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by eyesofgod: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

Chukwudi is not a member of the wailing family, so stop asking for his inclusion in the list!

Enh!! Do you wail more than him? FYI, he is the DCW in NL.
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
adellam16:
that's more like it. Apology accepted dear.
Hmm..
Re: Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People by ChappyChase: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
eyesofgod:

Enh!! Do you wail more than him? FYI, he is the DCW in NL.
For your mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank / Breaking News: FG Suspends National Carrier, Nigeria Air Indefinitely / NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.