Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America (10219 Views)

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) / El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) / Revealed!!! The True Reason Why PMB Cancelled His Trip To Lagos!!! See Pics (2) (3) (4)

Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Pistolx(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
(In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (Antichrist). The bent three fingers are shaped as three number six’s, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (Antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign.) IN AN IRONIC TWIST. HE LEFT OUT THE FACT THAT THE VATICAN IS THE WORLD’S RICHEST CORPORATION AND HAS INCALCULABLE RICHES WITHIN IT’S VAULTS. “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.” Revelation 16:13 (KJV) Pope Francis speaking before Congress this morning did something highly unusual for a “man of God”, he didn’t open up in prayer. He did not invoke God in any way, shape or form. Instead, he jumped right into preaching the Laodicean gospel of social justice. What a phenomenal opportunity to bring Jesus Christ to the spotlight as the entire free world was watching! But no, Jesus never even got an ‘honorable mention” from the “vicar of Christ “. Wow. I preached in church this past Sunday, and we wouldn’t even begin until we had prayed and asked for the Lord’s blessing. How much more should the Pope have done this? Take a look at the photo below and see the Pope starting his remarks by giving the Satanic Illuminati “OK” sign, and you’ll know why he didn’t bother to pray to God before speaking, he was already talking with his god. And you wonder why we call him the False Prophet? After that stunning spiritual flop , Pope Francis then spoke about how much he wished to “enter into a dialogue” with the American people. This is where the rambling started, and the audience in attendance began to grow confused, not sure where to applaud or even if to applaud. At the 15:00 mark, he began to talk about out of control capitalism, and the evils of money. In an ironic twist. he left out the fact that the Vatican is the world’s richest corporation and has incalculable riches within it’s vaults. At the 24:00 mark, he started promoting illegal immigration , and chastising America for not letting more illegals in over our borders. He called it a sin to not allow more illegals in, and that we should “reject a mindset of hostility” towards them. What part of the word “illegal” does the Pope not grasp? At this point he invoked the “golden rule” and got the obligatory standing ovation. It’s now the 30:00 mark, and I am still semi-patiently waiting for the “vicar of Christ ” to give Jesus a shout out. Crickets., nothing but crickets. POPE FRANCIS COMPLETELY IGNORED THE CATHOLIC PRIEST PEDOHILE SEX SCANDAL VICTIMS “And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” Revelation 17:4,5 (KJV) Pope Francis make a fogged reference to the Catholic church priest sex scandals, and spent nearly 23 seconds talking about it. He said there should be “hope, forgiveness and rehabilitation” for the gay pedophile bishops who committed decades of vile sex crimes. He said NOTHING to the victims and their families. Not one word. The message the Pope sent is that the Catholic church has no desire to do one bit more than the law will force them to do . If I was a Catholic, at this point and for this reason alone, I would instantly abandon the wicked Vatican institution known as the Catholic church . Shameful and disgusting. Francis talks incessantly about “healing the world”, and he won’t even help to heal the victims that his own church created. Spoken like the lying, hypocritical False Prophet that he is. At the 51:00 mark , Francis again invoked the memories of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. in an ongoing bid to call America to social justice. Still no references to God, Jesus Christ or to the Holy Spirit. The 4 Iranian hostages with one of them being a Christian pastor ? Not a word. I guess they don’t count. He then closed his “sermon” by saying “God bless America”. Finally, the “vicar of Christ” mentioned God. Ugh.

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
"nonsense". Quote me anywhere.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mental case

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by doublewisdom: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
This long post to describe an alleged 'satanic sign'? Op you are supposed to have been in mecca today.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Tallesty1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
That's just an ok sign

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by bigtt76(f): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
The Pope was not invited to the Congress to PREACH but rather to ADDRESS the joint session. Address and Preach are two different things especially when it involves a particular audience.

He was received as the Pope of the Holy See which is the political or diplomatic name for the Vatican outside the church circle. This means he was being recognized as a Head of Government and not in a religious capacity.

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by PenSniper: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
The Catholic Church only pretends to be christian but are not.
The church is a religion on its own.

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Pistolx(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
bigtt76:
The Pope was not invited to the Congress to PREACH but rather to ADDRESS the joint session. Address and Preach are two different things especially when it involves a particular audience.

He was received as the Pope of the Holy See which is the political or diplomatic name for the Vatican outside the church circle. This means he was being recognized as a Head of Government and not in a religious capacity.
am not interested whether he preached or not but why did he do that sign

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by waldigit: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
I opined on this matter thus: the truth shall be revealed soon. King of Kings is comming, His reward is with Him.

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Aegon(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
bigtt76:

Don't mind the half educated oaf. Is this what he preaches to his audience? So hes now an expert in Satanism and its symbology?
I can't understand all this pentecostal peoples and their inferiority complex, they've tried so hard to tie the pope to Satan all to no avail, from John Paul II and now to Francis. The Christian Church gained expansion through the efforts of the Vatican for over two thousand years. The Vatican has more information knows and keeps more secrets about Christianity, and was the foundation upon which protestants worship.

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
bigtt76:

the tittle of pope is not political but spiritual in the context of the Catholic church.
Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by ammyluv2002(f): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
PenSniper:
Dude, pls say what you know

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by brize(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mr. Op if you are waiting for the pope to preach to you or to the world then you are on a long thing, he was invited to address the people on the issue bordering the world..... He is not a hypocrites, he knows when to preach and when to teach, if you are waiting for him to say or teach about Jesus or God in a gathering of people with different believe and faith then you are on a longer thing, mind you, he went for a political not religious gathering, catholics aint hypocrites and they do things when they are supposed to be done, after all he preaches and calls God, Jesus from sunday to sunday(i guess those ones are not enough for you) that he gave on 23 seconds address to the bishop with sex scandal does not mean that the case has died off, what it actually means is something pointing like this *we have not forgotten our own flaws as religious leaders* that he makes mark of the 6.6.6 is really laughable, it seems its only the sign of the 6.6.6 that you are familiar with, but incase you dont know * that sign there can also be used as saying OK* its normally used by Film or will i say DIRECTORS to encourage the people on set that they are getting it right................... My dear the church is beyond modernization and no media propaganda and lies can negate the quest by the church for every body to get the true salvation in christ

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by ammyluv2002(f): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's just an ok sign
Biko, help me tell them o!

In fact, i feel like crying for the Op...don't know why we love chasing shadows. He left out the good message the Pope talked about, his contributions to all the evil happening in the world only to pick on the sign he made. Tell me, how this world will be a better place?

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by babadem2much(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2015
doublewisdom:
This long post to describe an alleged 'satanic sign'? Op you are supposed to have been in mecca today.

Chai! 3 boTTleS of OriJiN for u

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by babadem2much(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Op so in your entire life knowing n unknowingly u have never made that sign? we have some deluded men here claiming to be educated but suffering from brain redundancy . haba!

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by gladys470(f): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2015
you are a very idiotic illiterate .. when your lecture is teaching in class , and making hand gesture will you tell him his satanic...
The funny thing is that it was Catholics who first brought Christianity in Nigeria , now every body is claiming to know God more than the ones who introduce them because of all those pastors who buys jets and cars all in the name of God. are you God to know who is Righteous?

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by PenSniper: 1:09am On Sep 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Dude, pls say what you know

Do they not claim it to be a religion ?
Correct me if am wrong or confirm it.

In Brazil its claimed as a religion.

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Ideyontop: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2015
So op, of all the things he did in Cuba and the USA, this was the only thing you saw? May God have mercy on your soul!!!

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Musicminista(m): 2:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Download the new song HALLELUYAH by Uvie aka Musicminista & S.O.T.E and join the praise party. Something fresh and different. Gospel music like you've never heard before! Its already trending online Link: www.reverbnation.com/q/64s6cl
Also like my facebook page- Uviemusicminista link www.facebook.com/uviemusicminista
Instagram: ‪#‎Musicminista‬
Twitter: @musicminista
Contact No. 08161757150
Please help share and spread the praise!!!. Grace Orchestrated....

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by iamrealdeji(m): 2:30am On Sep 25, 2015
That's just a gesture joor,maybe he was just illustrating with his hand,everybody use this gesture to signify "a little" as we can see he's talking. people,you na don come again,leave this man alone na

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Imortal001: 4:10am On Sep 25, 2015
For people that dont believe the op, what did you have to say about the picx of pope john paul and drake, even john cena do this sign?

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 25, 2015
PenSniper:

I tell u, Those Idiots called pope are all wash, Just imagine the rubbish the he was talking about, see all is massage to Americans in a shot run and i know is part of what Obama wants him to address American about, that's why he directed the pope to speak to the congress men, because Obamo knows he can not take the decision by himself because the congress has the say; all that played yesterday about the pope's visit was staged purposely on these Syria migrant. All the rubbish his talking about they family or no family, Martin Luther king, Abraham Lincoln, even to say their ancestors are immigrants. please tell me what does he want in all his discussion; He want Americans to take in migrants, in the first place why didn't he call on all the neighboring Islamic Arab countries around Syria to stand up and support their Islamic brothers, they all kept quit. Let me say this, both Islam and Catholics are all agents of Antichrist and when have you heard that 1 Islamic extremist went to attack any church in Italy (Rome) because the have the same Agenda. when you talk about gay they two Antichrist organization don't stand against is, you will even notice that they have never complain or protest about it. So why didn't he ask the migrant to come to Italy (Rome) or Argentina, the pope's home town, but insisting on American, because the know they foundation America was built on and they want to destroy it by all means. Well all know these are sign of the end time and i pray and know God will not depart from those that are his own.

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 25, 2015
↗↖
You must be daft.
So you will be if Islam extremists attack any church in Rome?
Was that why you were jubilating when you heard of St Terasa Catholic church chrismas bombing?
I bet you are not a Christian for you to type this gibberish.

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 25, 2015
shegebanti:

I tell u, Those Idiots called pope are all wash, Just imagine the rubbish the he was talking about, see all is massage to Americans in a shot run and i know is part of what Obama wants him to address American about, that's why he directed the pope to speak to the congress men, because Obamo knows he can not take the decision by himself because the congress has the say; all that played yesterday about the pope's visit was staged purposely on these Syria migrant. All the rubbish his talking about they family or no family, Martin Luther king, Abraham Lincoln, even to say their ancestors are immigrants. please tell me what does he want in all his discussion; He want Americans to take in migrants, in the first place why didn't he call on all the neighboring Islamic Arab countries around Syria to stand up and support their Islamic brothers, they all kept quit. Let me say this, both Islam and Catholics are all agents of Antichrist and when have you heard that 1 Islamic extremist went to attack any church in Italy (Rome) because the have the same Agenda. when you talk about gay they two Antichrist organization don't stand against is, you will even notice that they have never complain or protest about it. So why didn't he ask the migrant to come to Italy (Rome) or Argentina, the pope's home town, but insisting on American, because the know they foundation America was built on and they want to destroy it by all means. Well all know these are sign of the end time and i pray and know God will not depart from those that are his own.
You must be daft. So you will be happy if Islam extremists attack any church in Rome? Was that why you were jubilating when you heard of St Terasa Catholic church chrismas bombing? I bet you are not a Christian for you to type this gibberish.

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Kamsified: 5:14am On Sep 25, 2015
shegebanti:

I only feel pity for u

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 25, 2015
adeitoro:

You must be daft. So you will be happy if Islam extremists attack any church in Rome? Was that why you were jubilating when you heard of St Terasa Catholic church chrismas bombing? I bet you are not a Christian for you to type this gibberish.

Is you that is so dumb, when did u see me jubilating?
Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Upon all the signs on this earth that's the only one the pope can demonstrate while addressing the congress........ I laugh
Nobody need a soothsayers to know that these are satanic signs

Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Spicylate(f): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's just an ok sign
bless u.
Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by omenka(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2015
adeitoro:

Honestly, some people indeed have coconut brains- gosh!! Imagine the dude saying since churches "haven't" been attacked in Rome, it implies they (islamic terrorists and the Papacy) have the same agenda. I then thought in my mind- how many "churches" have the terrorists attacked anywhere in Europe and America Does it mean all the christian religious denominations in both continents have the same agenda as the terrorists

Kai, Nigerians sef... Smh.
Re: Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Wake me when it's on fp

Southern Kaduna: Miyetti Allah Resolves To Make Peace With Neighbours / Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime / ASUU Strike: Money Spent On Politics Can Meet Lecturers’ Demands – Shehu Sani

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59