Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

SIN Confession Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SIN Confession Thread (1887 Views)

Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / End Of Year Confession Thread(2016) / End Of Year Confession Thread(2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: SIN Confession Thread by gab264(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]The kind of lies people dish out in this forum, especially this section will shock the devil. Therefore i have set up this thread to enable all these liars to come for confession like the catholics grin grin grin

Nairaland romance liars grin grin grin, come out now and confess your sins grin grin grin

i will use the following thread as an example.

https://www.nairaland.com/2622562/dads-cheating

[/size]
Re: SIN Confession Thread by gab264(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]The kind of lies people dish out in this forum, especially this section will shock the devil. Therefore i have set up this thread to enable all these liars to come for confession like the catholics grin grin grin

Nairaland romance liars grin grin grin, come out now and confess your sins grin grin grin

i will use the following thread as an example.

https://www.nairaland.com/2622562/dads-cheating

[/size]
I don't have any sin to be precise"
But the only one I just recently committ now was to click and comment on this "thread
"
Re: SIN Confession Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm..I travld 15hours to c a 'new' guy @ile ife. Omo dt type of journey isn't funny o. All d way frm my skul 2go c a guy, I neva meet dis guy b4 o. Omo I don sin no b lie. Spent 6days wit him. It was fun tho. Baba God pls forgve nd hav mercy on my poor soul. #nobodyshouldquoteme

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Bold Reasons To Stop Wearing Makeup / Mamagee Vs Onila: Who Is Funnier? / Caption This Photo,when Your Boo Is The Head Of Masquerade Group In Your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.