Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Best Dailies Online. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Best Dailies Online. (2495 Views)

None Of GEJ Associate Placed Birthday Message For Him On Dailies - Reuben Abati / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / PHCN To Publish Debtors’ Names In National Dailies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by agabaI23(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2009
You can always read the most popular Nigerian dailies online here
The Guardian
Thisday
Daily Independent
The Sun
The Punch
Nigerian Tribune
Vanguard

You can bookmark the page.
Re: Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by tpia: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2009
Re: Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by agabaI23(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2009
tpia:

on that your other blog, do you mean grand uncle or great uncle. Or are they the same.

Were you living in those houses? I thought those types of huts have been phased out in most southern villages. Or was that a farmstead, because I think some large farms can have those as temporary dwellings during intense planting or harvesting seasons maybe.

abeg no vex- I have to ask if I dont know.

Haha, no reason to vex bro.  Those houses are still very much around my dear. Have not been there for ages but I know the exist.

Would have appreciated this comment on the blog so that I know you were there grin
Re: Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by tpia: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2009
Re: Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by agabaI23(m): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2009
tpia:

will do wink

I wasnt sure how often you checked your blog, that's why.

are you sure you'll have time to manage all of them btw

I thought it was mainly the Fulanis who still built huts like that, actually.

I check my blog daily. Lol bros you will see such houses alot if you move into some hinterlands. Trust me. I will be updating the blog. You will know but one of those huts still exists.
Re: Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by tpia: 1:01am On Apr 17, 2009
Re: Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by agabaI23(m): 1:17am On Apr 17, 2009
Not aware it is not accepting yahoo. I use google but I have my yahoo also there.
No mind them.
Thanks I will try n make it at least as good or better.
Re: Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2009
tpia:

on that your other blog, do you mean grand uncle or great uncle. Or are they the same.

Were you living in those houses? I thought those types of huts have been phased out in most southern villages. Or was that a farmstead, because I think some large farms can have those as temporary dwellings during intense planting or harvesting seasons maybe.

abeg no vex- I have to ask if I dont know.

Does anybody still wonder why you rant the highest anytime somebody tries to expose the ills of your folks in government?
You are simply out of touch from the obscurity your sponsors have subjected the cowardly and gullible nigerians to.
Re: Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by tpia: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2009
Re: Nigerian Best Dailies Online. by agabaI23(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2009
:d ;d :d

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Farida On Channels - Indicts Nuru Ribadu / Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! / State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.