Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? (2984 Views)

What did Igbo Do With The 3 Year Allocation Awolowo Paid Into Zik's Account / More Nigerians Commit Suicide As Obasanjo's Policy Takes Its Toll (Throwback) / Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by QuotaSystem: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
zendy:

I think the OP pretty much said it all. Nigeria is an instrument set up by the British. The exploitation still carries on,the only thing that changed is the skin colour of those doing the expliotation. I think that those who believe in Biafra should start aknowledging that Urohbos, Itsekiris and Isokos may not be down with Biafra and belong with their Edo brothers in Nigeria. A Biafran is someone who it shouldn't be too difficult to convince about the importance of freedom. I think we should stick with ones who have shown commitment to Biafra in the past such as the Ibibios,Efiks,Anangs, Oron and the rivers people, and of course, Delta-Igbos

Where are the voices from such regions? Such delusion.

Face it. Biafra is an Ibo project and you are on your own grin

2 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Nobody is 'joining' you, they can immigrate to Biafra and become citizens through naturalization if they so wish, but no inch outside those 5 states territory will be conceded.

The bottom line is you will only get Biafra along Nigeria's terms (IF and WHEN govt decides to stop ignoring you).

Otherwise you know na...

All Igboland in the SS , north central and other interested tribes can join us

As for your part of the country, Biafrans reject you people. grin
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by zendy: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Regions? Who told you there are regions? Are you talking about the SS/SE which are just geographcal terms invented by past administrations that are not even recognised in the constitution? What we have are are tribes. Biafra will be made of tribes who wish to join Igbos in a new nations. There are over 30 tribes in the SS. While not all of them will want to go with Igbos in Biafra, rarely have I heard any of them say that they love Nigeria enough to want to stay in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by EasternLionn: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2015
killalligbos:
Urhobo. From Alaka, Uvwie LGA

Goodboiyy I see you.
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2015
zendy:

Regions? Who told you there are regions? Are you talking about the SS/SE which are just geographcal terms invented by past administrations that are not even recognised in the constitution? What we have are are tribes. Biafra will be made of tribes who wish to join Igbos in a new nations. There are over 30 tribes in the SS. While not all of them will want to go with Igbos in Biafra, rarely have I heard any of them say that they love Nigeria enough to want to stay in Nigeria

Unknown to Quotasystem, we have rejected his tribesmen and their allies grin
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by QuotaSystem: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Unknown to Quotasystem, we have rejected his tribesmen and their allies grin

Not one inch.... Not one inch. cool
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Not one inch.... Not one inch. cool

What is the name of your tribe

We want to de-enlist them cool
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by ArodewilliamsT: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

It's hilarious hearing a conquered hausa slave like you speaking for the Igboids, Ijoids, Efiks, Ibibio and other Biafran tribes. abooki, you and i know that the zoo will not last forever. Oil will soon be worthless, the economy is going down, inflation is approaching double digits.These are all signs and symptoms of a country on a highway to antiquity.

Advise to all Biafrans, go to west african countries and covert your savings into Biafran pounds or Us dollars, open an account in any of those country and save it. Even the abooki bureau d change mallams on the west african coast legitimize your Biafran currency by accepting it once you leave the zoo boarders, do not be fooled.

www.proshareng.com/news/186.html

2 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by QuotaSystem: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

It's hilarious hearing a conquered hausa slave like you speaking for the Igboids, Ijoids, Efiks, Ibibio and other Biafran tribes. Any abooki you and i know that the zoo will not last forever. Oil will soon be worthless, the economy is going down, inflation is approaching double digits.These are all signs and symptoms of a country on a highway to antiquity.

Advise to all Biafrans, go to west african countries like covert your savings into Biafran pounds or Us dollars open an account in any of those country and save it. Even the abookis bureau d change mallams on the west african coast legitimize your Biafran currency, do not be fooled.

www.proshareng.com/news/186.html

An Ibo man calling a northerner conquered...

3 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
ayokellany:

The irony to me is Biafrans not asking to secede from the man they gave 99% of their vote Only to demand such from a man they loathe and believe this same man will be so threatened to grant their wish.

SMH

Why would any rational being seek a gift/right from an enemy rather than a friend ? This is the kind of question I expect you to answer.

Food for thought. Though the so called Biafra leader has been on this Biafra thing even during GEJ government, it suddenly found new disciples GEJ supporters all in the name of opposition. Most of these Biafra agitators just suddenly remember they have to fight for biafra soon as Baba zero to "kworrption" won.
The main reason most Igbos especially the dubious ones hate Buhari is because they know he will clamp down on thieves of government money, producers of fake products, drug peddlers,smugglers, and every form of economic sabotage which many igbos are feeding fat on

2 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by ArodewilliamsT: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

An Ibo man calling a northerner conquered...

I lost to the British Naval warships, fighter jets and russians mortars and bombers and still maintain my Igbo identity. the hausa lost to AFRICANS FULA CATTLEMEN whose only ammunitions were bows and arrows, lost their identity with Fula emirs ruling over them for decades. Your primary reason of breeding is to give birth to demented diseased almajiris who will fight to put their fula conquerors into power.

5 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by cocoduck: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
McCarlito:
If only nigerians can love one another.... Cos united; nigeria is unstopable...

Meanwhile; I'm still waiting for the future leaders to emerge..
All these old politicians still keeps rotating power among themselves
The problem with the politicians is that their children are groomed to take after them, for example Rochas Okoroawusa's son graduated from the university of Manchester, these children are groomed by the Brits to continue from where their father stoped. The negative or deindustrialization of Nigeria is also another good example. So NIGERIA IS DOOMED TO FAILIURE. The likes of Okoroawusa who peddle lies that he has built or upgraded i.e. IMSU to world standards but his son in University of Manchester, where he get a high quality education but those in Imo state sit at home for Three years and write their thesis in the final year, this makes it impossible students to rise up against the other like The Chinese students (I salute you all) did in the late 80s and this tribalism also adds to th problem in the sense that whatever one side starts something tht will be beneficial on the long run for everyone but the section that the Brits left in power will say it is an Igbo thing, it is very unfortunate. We are doomed.
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by QuotaSystem: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2015
What are you talking about loser? You desperately want to set northerners against ourselves but unlike you divisive, clannish and politically daft Ibo's, we are smarter than that, and that's why we were able to crush millions of you as a unit and subjugate you as fifth-class citizens to this day...

If it was the middle ages, you as my spoil of war wouldn't be worthy to milk my cows undecided

ArodewilliamsT:

[s]I lost to the British Naval warship, fighter jets and russians motar and bombers and still maintain my Igbo identity. the hausa lost to FOREIGN AFRICANS FULA CATTLEMEN whose only arms was bows and arrows, lost their identity with Fula emirs ruling over them for decades. Your primary reason of breeding is to give birth to demented diseased almajiris who will fight to put their fula conquerors into power.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by uwa1(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
We need to ask d gods.

Available for sales are powerful Android Phones/iphones/Tablets/Computers/Powerbank Accessories like, Multifunctional USB Flash Drives + Data Transfer Cable + Charging Cable for both Android Phones/Iphones/Tablets/Computers ------ (All in 1) and also OTG Flash Drive For Smartphones/Tablets/Computers, Monopod Selfie Stick and Mini Light for Laptops/Powerbanks. Please check my Profile/Signature for more info.
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by ArodewilliamsT: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
What are you talking about loser? You desperatelY want to set northerners against themselves but unlike you divisive, clannish and politically daft Ibo's, we are smarter than that, and that's why we were able to crush millions of you and subjugate you as fifth-class citizens to this day...

If it was the middle ages, you as my spoil of war wouldn't be worthy to milk my cows undecided

Now you agree that you are slave of the fula, because you didn't dispute my submission. You are hausa and you have never been president unlike the Igbos. You are a good slave, you have confirmed what that fulani cleric said the other day, when hausas like you sleep with your wives, it is to breed diseased almajiris to keep the fula minorities who are the super race in power. Fulani take hausa women as warbooty even till today but how many fulani masters will give their priced daughters to diseased hausas?

An Igbo spoils of war? grin
Even your fulani leader Ahmadu Bello won't make the costly mistake of making an Igbo a slave because the Igbo will kill him and take over all his cows including his wives and priced hausa slaves like you, he said it before he was killed hiding behind his wives.
In the middle ages, his wives and you his slaves would have been my properties. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by QuotaSystem: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol I knew that's what you were shopping for but I will continue to deny you the pleasure. I am fulanimafia if you have not noticed and this moniker will continue to torment your hateful soul with my very existence.

Hausas are as Fulani as I am and vice-versa, it is impossible for anyone to bring any distinction amongst us because we are mixed by blood, much less a lowly nyamiri estate of my forefathers undecided

ArodewilliamsT:

[s]Now you agree that you are slave of the fula, because you didn't dispute my submission. You are hausa and you have never been president like the Igbos. You are a good slave, you have confirmed what that fulani cleric said the other day, when hausas like you sleep with your wives, it is to breed diseased almajiris to keep the fula minorities who are the super race in power. Fulani take hausa women as warbooty even till today but how fulani masters will give their priced daughters to diseased hausas?

An Igbo spoils of war? grin
Even your fulani leader Ahmadu Bello won't make the costly mistake of making an Igbo a slave because the Igbo will kill him and take over all his cows including his wives and priced hausa slaves like you, he said it before he was killed hiding behind his wives.
In the middle ages, his wives and you his slaves would have been my properties. grin[/s]
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by fulanimafia: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Lol I knew that's what you were shopping for but I will continue to deny you the pleasure. I am fulanimafia if you have not noticed and this moniker will continue to torment your hateful soul with my very existence.

Hausas are as Fulani as I am and vice-versa, it is impossible for anyone to bring any distinction amongst us because we are mixed by blood, much less a lowly nyamiri estate of my forefathers undecided

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by SonOfEl(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=fulanimafia post=38365490][/quote]
too much mouth.....in my village you guys are our shoe shiners and gatemen...
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by fr3do(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
killalligbos:
Urhobo. From Alaka, Uvwie LGA

An Ifeanyi is your governor grin

3 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by vega84(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
McCarlito:
If only nigerians can love one another.... Cos united; nigeria is unstopable...

Meanwhile; I'm still waiting for the future leaders to emerge..
All these old politicians still keeps rotating power among themselves
.hw can that be? Hw can the lion and goat like one another? We are nt one! We need our separate ways #vegatalks
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by ArodewilliamsT: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:
[s]Lol I knew that's what you were shopping for but I will continue to deny you the pleasure. I am fulanimafia if you have not noticed and this moniker will continue to torment your hateful soul with my very existence.

Hausas are as Fulani as I am and vice-versa, it is impossible for anyone to bring any distinction amongst us because we are mixed by blood, much less a lowly nyamiri estate of my forefathers undecided[/s]

Stop running from the truth, Fulaman use to be my good friend and he gets angry when he is called hausa-fulani. He is one of the many fulanis who belive that you hausas are conquered slaves who are only used to breed diseased almajiri population for fulani power.
Few questions for you
1.)How many Emirs are without fulani blood? none
2.) How many hausas have ruled the north and Nigeria? none
3.) How come the mosr educated people in the north are the minority fulanis? They educate their children and keep hausa slaves wretched for effective brainwashing. cheesy

You only exist because the minority fulani masters said so. No fulani will say Hausa-Fulani but hausa slaves like you will claim relationship with master race fulani to feel among. Your slavery will last 1 billion years. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
QuotaSystem:

eeh meguard call this aboki to shine

1 Like

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by fulanimafia: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Stop running from the truth, Fulaman use to be my good friend and he gets angry when he is called hausa-fulani. He is one of the many fulanis who belive that you hausas are conquered slaves who are only used to breed diseased almajiri population for fulani power.
Few questions for you
3.) How come the mosr educated people in the north are the minority fulanis? They educate their children and keep hausa slaves wretched for effective brainwashing. cheesy

You only exist because the minority fulani masters said so. No fulani will say Hausa-Fulani but hausa slaves like you will claim relationship with master race fulani to feel among. Your slavery will last 1 billion years. grin

Hausa-Fulani are one regardless of what your inconsequential self thinks. Period.

And Yes, you remain our war booty.
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by ArodewilliamsT: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
fulanimafia:

Hausa-Fulani are one regardless of what your inconsequential self thinks. Period.

And Yes, you remain our war booty.

Ahaha! the "christian fulani". Bloody lair. Do i have an Emir on my land? cheesy
My ancestors sent your revered gworo chewing bigoted leaders to the great beyond. We will do so again if you try bringing an Islamic Emirate anywhere near Biafraland of course you know. grin

1 Like

Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Few questions for you

Damn, this is wicked, you finished the guy. grin grin
Re: What Wrong Did Igbo People Commit ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I lost to the British Naval warships, fighter jets and russians mortars and bombers and still maintain my Igbo identity. the hausa lost to AFRICANS FULA CATTLEMEN whose only ammunitions were bows and arrows, lost their identity with Fula emirs ruling over them for decades. Your primary reason of breeding is to give birth to demented diseased almajiris who will fight to put their fula conquerors into power.

This is a technical knockout bro. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opobo: “We Are Igbos” – Dakuku Peterside / Residents Of Owere Road Cheers As Gov Ikpeazu Commisions Two Roads In Aba / Oil-rich Nigeria Now Can't Afford To Pay Teachers - Bloomberg

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.