Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. (2396 Views)

Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics / Buhari Vs Obama Serving Food: Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by awoyam1: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please spot the difference between the two pictures. Please before the counter arguments start let me get my Pop-Corn and Orobo Pepsi.

1 Like

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by journerman(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
You should rather say Buhari Vs President Patience Jonathan

It's unfortunate to hear somebody say the president wife (1st lady) doesn't understand protocol. This should never have happened

5 Likes

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by stexsy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
I saw a humble man with an over ambitious wife who knows nothing about protocols

I also saw another man who is not proud of travelling with his wife cos he does not believe in women, to him, women shud be in the kitchen cooking.....

I prefer the humble man and his wife cos wen corrected, she never tried it again. No one is above mistakes......

Fashola/Ribadu 2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by sdindan: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
'Op
Go and die
Islam doesn't regard women
But Christian do.
So allow Jonathan to retire in peace
By the way this not the only journey Jonathan made
Pls go and read your Koran

12 Likes

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by wasco24: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
iI saw madam president with her house boy

And Mr president

The difference is very clear leadership is not about luck

2 Likes

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by aare07(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
K
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by obontami: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Gej is nothing but puppet
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by saintkash(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
sdindan:
'Op Go and die Islam doesn't regard women But Christian do. So allow Jonathan to retire in peace By the way this not the only journey Jonathan made Pls go and read your Koran

must u bring religion into this again? fanatics every whr... smh

3 Likes

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
stexsy:
I saw a humble man with an over ambitious wife who knows nothing about protocols

I also saw another man who is not proud of travelling with his wife cos he does not believe in women, to him, women shud be in the kitchen cooking.....

I prefer the humble man and his wife cos wen corrected, she never tried it again. No one is above mistakes......

Fashola/Ribadu 2019

Yes, he's not proud but could empty the Nigerian Treasury and went into hiding for fear of being prosecuted after recovering from the shock of losing the presidential election.

Ode, keep eating grass. grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by stexsy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

Yes, he's not proud but could empty the Nigerian Treasury and went into hiding for fear of being prosecuted after recovering from the shock of losing the presidential election.

this is one of the easiest way to identify a twelve year old on NL......

4 Likes

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by donphilopus: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
stexsy:

Fashola/Ribadu 2019

This guy has finally gone kolomental. If he had been travelling with his wife to wherever he's going, hypocrites like you would have still been the ones that would call him a liar, deceiver and all sorts of names, for tactically having the Office of the First Lady. Didn't he tell Nigerians that he wouldn't have any office for the First Lady before he was elected? Abeg if you have nothing to say keep shut!

5 Likes

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by peleson: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by pet4ril(f): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Husband and wife, man only shocked
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by IamPatriotic(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
There should be no bases for comparison, we wanted a departure from the old way in which things were done, we went for PMB, so why comparing noble with absurdity?

1 Like

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by khassy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
senseless op
senseless post
undecidedundecided
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by shellworker: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
obontami:
Gej is nothing but puppet

... just like your father

1 Like

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by acenazt: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
I see Pej and her Handbag and PMB making guys Compose
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by stexsy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
donphilopus:

This guy has finally gone kolomental. If he had been travelling with his wife to wherever he's going, hypocrites like you would have still been the ones that would call him a liar, deceiver and all sorts of names, for tactically having the Office of the First Lady. Didn't he tell Nigerians that he wouldn't have any office for the First Lady before he was elected? Abeg if you have nothing to say keep shut!
wat does travelling with his wife ve to do with him travelling with the first lady?
U r d hypocrite here

1 Like

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by donphilopus: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
stexsy:
wat does travelling with his wife ve to do with him travelling with the first lady?
U r d hypocrite here

Did you marry his wife for him? You are the one to decide whichever time you wanna make love to your wife, Buhari being the President can never decide that for you. The fact that he's the President doesn't mean we should intrude in his personal life. He can choose to travel with his wife and at the same time tell her to stay with the children. That's his personal decision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by obontami: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
shellworker:

... just like your father
may satan allow sango strike u and ur generations down
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by fritiyo: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Having too many idiot in Nigeria is the course of all this rubbish threads been put up every day.

Let him rest u pple wont gree. na work ur own u wont stil gree, rather comparison on evry single move by one fake president with one who did his little for his father land.
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by stexsy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Did you marry his wife for him? You are the one to decide whichever time you wanna make love to your wife, Buhari being the President can never decide that for you. The fact that he's the President doesn't mean we should intrude in his personal life. He can choose to travel with his wife and at the same time tell her to stay with the children. That's his personal decision.
Buhari is homo sexual...
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by stexsy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Zoharariel:

the same way Buhari ll empty the treasury
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
One always go out with his wife, the other don't recognise women
Re: Photo-Speak: Buhari Vs Jonathan. by Emphany: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Smelling thread

(1) (Reply)

Senator: Where Is Former Senate President ( David Mark) / Breaking: Militants Continue Bombing In Delta / BIAFRA: Okowa’s Aide Commends Members Of IPOB Over Peaceful Protest In Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.