Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604388 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zimex: 8:20pm On May 21, 2016
nadina:
Good evening everyone. Please for those who have received PPR, how do I send a pre-paid return envelope through DHL to CIC and how much does it cost? Thank you for your response.
did you get a PPR already?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nadina: 8:27pm On May 21, 2016
Zimex, we received a mail to send some additional documents with our passports.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
nadina:

Congrats. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nadina: 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
beyunce:

Congrats. smiley

Thank you smiley. God indeed works wonders...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 11:55pm On May 21, 2016
Hello Rebe. Thanks f+or your input. Please i intend doing the gift deed on monday as my mum is the one giving us the money too. Please i will really appreciate if you can send me a copy to my mail: orobia453@yahoo.com,i will really appreciate as i intend sending all documents to SINP on tuesday. Also, i want to know if the affidavit won't be necessary

A gift deed alone with all relevant proofs should suffice. Used that and to the glory of God, I have my visa and CoPR.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 9:51am On May 22, 2016
justicia:
Hi iphie25, congrats. Nice one from IQAS. And I just paid for WES for my wife, although she is not a lawyer. But her degree was 5 years too, in agric. And that qualifies her as a professional animal scientist which is her major, cos she has the animal scientist cert too. Maybe we should have gone the IQAS way, mayb IQAS will evaluate it as FPD needed to practice as an Animal Scientist. but let's see what WES comes up with.

Well it's possible that would be the outcome, however it doesn't affect your scores as Its not a FD accepted by cic to earn you the 135pts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zimex: 10:06am On May 22, 2016
nadina:
Congratulations! That was super fast.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:11am On May 22, 2016
nadina:
Good evening everyone. Please for those who have received PPR, how do I send a pre-paid return envelope through DHL to CIC and how much does it cost? Thank you for your response.
Go to your local DHL office. They will walk you through the process.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nadina: 10:43am On May 22, 2016
Zimex. Yes indeed..i believe it was God at work cos I haven't heard anyone received PPR in 28 days.. I give God the praise and Glory for His divine intervention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nadina: 10:44am On May 22, 2016
honey86:

Go to your local DHL office. They will walk you through the process.

Thank you very much. I'll do that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olurotimi1: 11:17am On May 22, 2016
Please what's the score for ECA verified OND and HND thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
hello..please i am still waiting for a sample of the gift deed so i can have all documents to get it in place for tomorrow
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 6:15pm On May 22, 2016
hello house. someone made mention of applying to nova scotia,i want to confirm if their provincial nomination program is open now?Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:19pm On May 22, 2016
nadina:

DHL is very familiar with this process and will ask that you send it to Ghana without a pre-paid envelope. When your passport is ready for collection, you will receive an email from the visa office in Ghana. You will need to go back to DHL to arrange the pickup from Ghana and return to you here.

Sending to Ghana costs around 14k, while the return costs around 19k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by powermike9999: 9:41pm On May 22, 2016
Hello,
I want my wife to be the principal applicant for reasons of age but i have 3 questions i need help on.
1-She is a lawyer who was called to bar a year ago but before her call to bar she worked with a law firm during holidays full time when she was in school doing law related jobs.Also between graduation and law school she worked with the firm for abt 9 months. If i add all this up it sums up to 3 years but only 1 year (nysc) post call but all law related.Her office is ready to write a letter to support this. Can we use this as 3 years experience as a lawyer?
2-What does WES /IQAS evaluate Law school as? Bachelor's or Masters.
3-Which is better,faster&cheaper WES or IQAS?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Loka0512: 9:57pm On May 22, 2016
Please house, IQAS or WES, which is advisable for a masters degree. This is in respect to price and quick delivery. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 2:36am On May 23, 2016
basingstoke:
Hello Esosa, domo sir,
please can you guide me on how to get a job as a doctor in saudi. I recently sent you an email request. Thanks bro

Bro, am sorry I have been so busy!!

See, except if Naija situation is really affecting you, Saudi is not all that. I am making moves for movement! It has lots of cultural and living setbacks.

We just here for a short while to gather some cash and propel out, if that's your plan, then please contact Onyvha Concepts or any reputable agency recruiting soctors now.

Although it appears they Jux recruited some recently! Google their website and contact.

All the best bro, Koyoor!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sholemania: 6:19am On May 23, 2016
Hello House,

Is it advisable to evaluate ND, HND and B.Sc together?

what is gonna be my points in the EE, using the 3?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 6:43am On May 23, 2016
Loka0512:
Please house, IQAS or WES, which is advisable for a masters degree. This is in respect to price and quick delivery. Thanks

IQAS without a shred of doubt but I tink you have to send them ur bachelor's degree too coz I think they look at d cumulative length of study. Also u can use d WES equivalency tool for ur masters degree let's see what comes up. But if you are thinking of sending both degrees and u hv speed in mind....IQAS is damn fast.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 6:49am On May 23, 2016
powermike9999:
Hello,
I want my wife to be the principal applicant for reasons of age but i have 3 questions i need help on.
1-She is a lawyer who was called to bar a year ago but before her call to bar she worked with a law firm during holidays full time when she was in school doing law related jobs.Also between graduation and law school she worked with the firm for abt 9 months. If i add all this up it sums up to 3 years but only 1 year (nysc) post call but all law related.Her office is ready to write a letter to support this. Can we use this as 3 years experience as a lawyer?
2-What does WES /IQAS evaluate Law school as? Bachelor's or Masters.
3-Which is better,faster&cheaper WES or IQAS?
Thank you.

Pls choose IQAS to avoid stories that touch.
Work experience is in d NOC field ur claiming points for and it's has to be post qualification. So in wifey's situation it's one year. But you can still seek a 2nd opinion on this and also read the CIC website to find out more.
Again on a second thought did your wife go to law school immediately? If u claim work experience for the law school year then you cant say she was in law school that year when u get ITA(on d. Personal history form) coz it'll be contradictory. Calculate how many years she has from uni degree till now. Leave out lawschool. Lets know what d years come up to.

Nothing is really ever an open and shut case. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by basingstoke: 8:25am On May 23, 2016
esosa4real:

Bro, am sorry I have been so busy!!

See, except if Naija situation is really affecting you, Saudi is not all that. I am making moves for movement! It has lots of cultural and living setbacks.

We just here for a short while to gather some cash and propel out, if that's your plan, then please contact Onyvha Concepts or any reputable agency recruiting soctors now.

Although it appears they Jux recruited some recently! Google their website and contact.

All the best bro, Koyoor!
Otomwen, e nigiria logho gbe. please i will send you email request. please i want to contact you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rokee(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2016
hello house

I just stumbled upon this tread and it has been too helpful. i want to find out what i need to do to verify my result with IQAS. i have gone through their website but i still need some clarification. does my school need to attach my degree result with my transcript when sending to IQAS or do i have to send it separately?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rokee(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2016
Can u also pay for IQAS with your naira debit card?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 10:55am On May 23, 2016
rokee:
hello house

I just stumbled upon this tread and it has been too helpful. i want to find out what i need to do to verify my result with IQAS. i have gone through their website but i still need some clarification. does my school need to attach my degree result with my transcript when sending to IQAS or do i have to send it separately?

You can put it in a separate envelope and send to ur school sso that they can send it together to IQAS. You'll need a copy of ur. Intl passport too. In my case I filled the forms, scanned them with my cert and int'l passport and sent to my faculty officer and they sent it to iQAS. Make sure u fill ur own side of the form and they fill theirs.

NB: A form wil be sent to you by email after Registration. Print it. Also print the transcript request form and send to them. Then a copy of ur degree and int'l passport.

rokee:
Can u also pay for IQAS with your naira debit card?

Yes you can at d end of your registration you'll be asked about the mode of payment. Pls choose credit card as it is te fastest. Follow d prompt and pay.

Goodluck! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Reyus: 11:02am On May 23, 2016
iphie25:

Pls choose IQAS to avoid stories that touch.
Work experience is in d NOC field ur claiming points for and it's has to be post qualification. So in wifey's situation it's one year. But you can still seek a 2nd opinion on this and also read the CIC website to find out more.
Again on a second thought did your wife go to law school immediately? If u claim work experience for the law school year then you cant say she was in law school that year when u get ITA(on d. Personal history form) coz it'll be contradictory. Calculate how many years she has from uni degree till now. Leave out lawschool. Lets know what d years come up to.

Nothing is really ever an open and shut case. grin

Do you have any bad experience with WES? Please share.
Me I have been waiting for my uniport degree evaluation since March 2016 with WES. No response from them yet.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 11:04am On May 23, 2016
sholemania:
Hello House,

Is it advisable to evaluate ND, HND and B.Sc together?

what is gonna be my points in the EE, using the 3?

It won't harm to evaluate them all. You will get evaluated for two or more degree. 128 points without spouse and 119 points with spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rokee(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2016
thank you Ify you need a medal for your contributions to this thread
iphie25:

You can put it in a separate envelope and send to ur school sso that they can send it together to IQAS. You'll need a copy of ur. Intl passport too. In my case I filled the forms, scanned them with my cert and int'l passport and sent to my faculty officer and they sent it to iQAS. Make sure u fill ur own side of the form and they fill theirs.

NB: A form wil be sent to you by email after Registration. Print it. Also print the transcript request form and send to them. Then a copy of ur degree and int'l passport.

Yes you can at d end of your registration you'll be asked about the mode of payment. Pls choose credit card as it is te fastest. Follow d prompt and pay.

Goodluck! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 11:54am On May 23, 2016
Reyus:

Do you have any bad experience with WES? Please share.
Me I have been waiting for my uniport degree evaluation since March 2016 with WES. No response from them yet.

WES doesn't evaluate degrees from Uniport as stated on their website. only God knows why
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by egariyi(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2016
lavivaavril:

WES doesn't evaluate degrees from Uniport as stated on their website. only God knows why

This is not correct. WES is currently evaluating my uniport cert. My status presently is waiting for institution verification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 2:57pm On May 23, 2016
egariyi:

This is not correct. WES is currently evaluating my uniport cert. My status presently is waiting for institution verification.

oh that means they have started accepting uniport degrees. This used to be an issue in the past

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.