Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605262 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 1:40am On May 19, 2016
well i still could not upload my wife and sons passport pages,maybe i will send them along in the email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hayfeez(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2016
primeson1:
Iphie25 that's good to hear.

Still preparing for July 16 ielts

Hii, best of luck in your ielts. I also plan writing around July too. please can you help me with a link where I can get confirm study materials online?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superchi: 7:25am On May 19, 2016
Doggys:
well i still could not upload my wife and sons passport pages,maybe i will send them along in the email

If it can be earlier than that, fine.

The first check on your application is ''completeness check''.

So hurry and mail them asap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Rebe: 9:30am On May 19, 2016
Hayfeez:

Hii, best of luck in your ielts. I also plan writing around July too. please can you help me with a link where I can get confirm study materials online?
Thanks

Check out www.ieltsbuddy.com . You will get useful materials on the website.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bosypumpin: 10:02am On May 19, 2016
Hello everyone. @ iphie, congrats learned colleague. does it now mean that IQAS rate our BL as a second degree and or a professional degree
@ duppyshoo, I got my study permit yesterday for my one year LL.M at U of M. God in His infinite mercy will do it so I can apply inland for MPNP or EE.
I appreciate everyone on this forum and will continue to glean from your collective wealth of knowledge
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 11:24am On May 19, 2016
congrats on llm admission. yea, iqas is evaluating llb + bl (iphie25, did you include your bl?) as equivalent to first professional degree required to practise law.
bosypumpin:
Hello everyone. @ iphie, congrats learned colleague. does it now mean that IQAS rate our BL as a second degree and or a professional degree
@ duppyshoo, I got my study permit yesterday for my one year LL.M at U of M. God in His infinite mercy will do it so I can apply inland for MPNP or EE.
I appreciate everyone on this forum and will continue to glean from your collective wealth of knowledge
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:41am On May 19, 2016
Wow!! Congrats!! I am so happy that you finally got your TRV. Your persistence paid off. I wish you all the best in your studies and I pray you get MPNP as well. Hope to see you in Canada grin

bosypumpin:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 11:41am On May 19, 2016
vcole:
i no dey do sinp oh. i be one of the lucky 48----possible crs people. still gathering documents sha. never enter pool yet.

Oh. Nice one. We all go share our good news soon. With your crs score you will surely get nominated soonest.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Loka0512: 1:38pm On May 19, 2016
Thanks for this Canada thread, I wanted to find out as i am waiting for my IELTS test which the earliest date i got was in July, does anyone think its advisable i get my result verified by IQAS while and wait and is it also advisable my wife also verifies her result by IQAS also ?
NB I have a masters in a UK university and i am the principal applicant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Vek2015: 1:55pm On May 19, 2016
Good Afternoon

Who do my company address the letter of reference to? Should it just be To whom it may concern?

Kindly revert.

Regards,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
Yes, you can start the evaluation of your qualification ASAP. it is valid for 5 years. Your wife can also evaluate her qualification as it will increase your CRS score by 10.

Loka0512:
Thanks for this Canada thread, I wanted to find out as i am waiting for my IELTS test which the earliest date i got was in July, does anyone think its advisable i get my result verified by IQAS while and wait and is it also advisable my wife also verifies her result by IQAS also ?
NB I have a masters in a UK university and i am the principal applicant.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 2:34pm On May 19, 2016
bosypumpin:

Thanks dear and congrats too...I ONLY sent my LL.B o...didn't add my B.L I'm saving that one for NCA...when I apply to NCA. So your 5year LLB is equal to a FPDiL grin

Don't mind WES...upon u sent them llb and BL still...
Wickedness in high places cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 2:40pm On May 19, 2016
Imagine this oh! and your turn around time was even faster right?
iphie25:

Thanks dear and congrats too...I ONLY sent my LL.B o...didn't add my B.L I'm saving that one for NCA...when I apply to NCA. So your 5year LLB is equal to a FPDiL grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by beyunce(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2016
Vek2015:
Good Afternoon

Who do my company address the letter of reference to? Should it just be To whom it may concern?

Kindly revert.

Regards,

You can address it :To whom it may concern.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 5:42pm On May 19, 2016
vcole:
Imagine this oh! and your turn around time was even faster right?

Yeah 7working days, grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Doggys: 1:03am On May 20, 2016
hello house.
I have gotten my new passport. Another thing i would like to confirm is my marriage certificate. Its from a church recognised by the Federal Government as it carries the emblem and i registered at the localgovernment registry,do i need to swear an affidavit to attest to its authencity? Also, please i need the format to write a deed/affidavit of gift...Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:00am On May 20, 2016
Doggys:
hello house.
I have gotten my new passport. Another thing i would like to confirm is my marriage certificate. Its from a church recognised by the Federal Government as it carries the emblem and i registered at the localgovernment registry,do i need to swear an affidavit to attest to its authencity? Also, please i need the format to write a deed/affidavit of gift...Thanks

Go and meet a competent barrister to help you prepare ur deed of gift.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by flakkyk1: 6:20am On May 20, 2016
Doggys:
i have submitted and got this:
Step 1Record Name
Application 1103568 - Express Entry
Record Help Information
Please fill out the following details to complete the criteria of this International Skilled Worker Application. If you do not understand what information is required, please click on the Help icon beside the appropriate blank.
Please note that all applicants must:
Create Family Member records for spouse and children of the applicant; and
Create Additional Required Documents as outlined in
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/skilled-workers-appguide
Status
Application Received
View My Correspondences
Looks like the Enetry is closed or can one apply still ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 6:47am On May 20, 2016
GrandCommander:

Go and meet a competent barrister to help you prepare ur deed of gift.

LoL a. Deed of gift is one of the easiest things a Barrister can do for you. Just make sure you supply all necessary info and review the document when it's ready before you append your signature and those of ur witnesses.
However the cost may not be "easy" wink

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:41am On May 20, 2016
iphie25:

LoL a. Deed of gift is one of the easiest things a Barrister can do for you. Just make sure you supply all necessary info and review the document when it's ready before you append your signature and those of ur witnesses.

I hear you.. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:29am On May 20, 2016
iphie25:

Lol Barr Iphie,like hw much are we talking about as service charge?
+how about if one goes to a high court to swear an affidavit,would that suffice? Or is it both that is required?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 11:28am On May 20, 2016
GrandCommander:

I hear you.. smiley

Lol cheesy

Adiahabasi:
Lol Barr Iphie,like hw much are we talking about as service charge?
+how about if one goes to a high court to swear an affidavit,would that suffice? Or is it both that is required?

Well...each Lawyer charges what he thinks his or her practice is worth...so I can't really say.

Well a deed isn't the same as an affidavit...but you can add an affidavit as a supporting doc.
Pls make sure the affidavit is notarised or stamped by a commissioner of oaths. Although I imagine that the stamp of a Notary public should carry more weight in situations like this.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Rebe: 2:45pm On May 20, 2016
iphie25:

Lol cheesy

Well...each Lawyer charges what he thinks his or her practice is worth...so I can't really say.

Well a deed isn't the same as an affidavit...but you can add an affidavit as a supporting doc.
Pls make sure the affidavit is notarised or stamped by a commissioner of oaths. Although I imagine that the stamp of a Notary public should carry more weight in situations like this.

A gift deed alone with all relevant proofs should suffice. Used that and to the glory of God, I have my visa and CoPR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 2:55pm On May 20, 2016
Rebe:

A gift deed alone with all relevant proofs should suffice. Used that and to the glory of God, I have my visa and CoPR.

Yeah that's why I said he can add not he must add it.

Pls can you list what constitutes "Relevant proofs"? A lot of us would benefit from ur experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Rebe: 3:18pm On May 20, 2016
iphie25:

Yeah that's why I said he can add not he must add it.

Pls can you list what constitutes "Relevant proofs"? A lot of us would benefit from ur experience.

Just other documents to validate the gift. In my case my mom gave the the money so she wrote a letter stating that she is my mom and she is giving me the money as a show of love and she is not expecting it to be returned.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 4:38pm On May 20, 2016
Rebe:

Just other documents to validate the gift. In my case my mom gave the the money so she wrote a letter stating that she is my mom and she is giving me the money as a show of love and she is not expecting it to be returned.
ok..so the letter your mum wrote was in addition to the gift deed prepared by a lawyer right? Or is it one and the same?i.e is the gift deed the letter your mum wrote?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 2:21am On May 21, 2016
iphie25:

Hi iphie25, congrats. Nice one from IQAS. And I just paid for WES for my wife, although she is not a lawyer. But her degree was 5 years too, in agric. And that qualifies her as a professional animal scientist which is her major, cos she has the animal scientist cert too. Maybe we should have gone the IQAS way, mayb IQAS will evaluate it as FPD needed to practice as an Animal Scientist. but let's see what WES comes up with.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tolurigs: 12:08pm On May 21, 2016
Hello house,
Please how do I claim two or more cert on my EE profile.do I chose two or more cert for the level of education of both credentials or just the highest which is my bsc.kindly help please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 1:52pm On May 21, 2016
For those who use Naira denominated cards in Canada, how much are you charged CA$/Naira, on average? Thank you

Cc: irondome, zandora
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 2:15pm On May 21, 2016
40manlappy:
For those who use Naira denominated cards in Canada, how much are you charged CA$/Naira, on average? Thank you

Cc: irondome, zandora
used it on Thursday, was charged 227 naira to 1 cad. first bank
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 2:37pm On May 21, 2016
justicia:
used it on Thursday, was charged 227 naira to 1 cad. first bank

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nadina: 7:28pm On May 21, 2016
Good evening everyone. Please for those who have received PPR, how do I send a pre-paid return envelope through DHL to CIC and how much does it cost? Thank you for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.