Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598946 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2017
Good morning everyone,

My spouse has to go for medicals now following CICs request for his docs... when he gets to the clinic should he say he's also applying for PR under Express Entry? or what should he say since he's being added to my application.

And what documents does he need to take asides from intl passport, passport photo and N28,000.

Please I need your urgent input.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Phemorinho(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Good morning all,
My younger brother is single, still an undergraduate, but the family wants to sponsor him to canada through the PR route. Please educate me. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2017
40manlappy:

Congrats MummyJay.

*Modified

Wait o, thought you already had AOR?

Hahaha! Yes I've submitted, I'm dancing on behalf of my sister grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Good morning fam - I just received an email from CIC to complete a schedule A form. I'm wondering why I have been asked to complete this......, is this normal? Or something to worry about? They have given 7 days to complete this. Please anyone who has completed a schedule A form should help answer the following questions - do I have to print the form out, fill it by hand, sign it and then scan it to them via my CIC account? Or am I meant to fill it out electronically?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
IamIye:
Good morning everyone,

My spouse has to go for medicals now following CICs request for his docs... when he gets to the clinic should he say he's also applying for PR under Express Entry? or what should he say since he's being added to my application.

And what documents does he need to take asides from intl passport, passport photo and N28,000.

Please I need your urgent input.

Thank you.

He should say he is there for Canadian upfront medicals, a photocopy of his biodata page, every other docs you have listed is fine, when he gets there, if the hospital needs further info they will tell him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rukayatd: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Please help, my update on the wes site has been documents received ,evaluation going on for the past 2 weeks, I also didn't get a mail unknowing it has been sent to my school for verification or not.
What's going on
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2017
t405:

Thanks moatte.pls where did you have your medicals done?

Children's practice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2017
pino3011:
I need your urgent help regarding my fixed deposit. My fixed deposit is a 1-year term. I opened it in June 2016, which means it's older than 6 months now. My concern is that its maturity date will be Jul 20, 2017 however my deadline for APR is Aug 16, 2017. I got the bank letter already and it clearly mentions the maturity date. Will this make CIC disregard my PoF because it will mature before the deadline? If yes, what should I do? Pls help me!!
And also, how long is the bank statement valid for APR? I did it today, which means more than a month till my deadline.
Thank you.

Hello,

Fixed Deposit is not encumbered funds you can terminate at any time. You will only be charged a token of your interest. That's why canada accepts FD and Treasury bills as proof of payment. It's easily liquidated. Please keep earning ur interest till you are ready to go.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2017
lavivaavril:
Medicals passed today, UCI number allocated... gradually moving to the permanent site grin AOR April 30th
That was quite fast...less than 60days. Congratulations u are almost there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
deeore:
please o canada wants to give me high blood pressure, it says i am not eligible for express entry after i submitted my profile. Now i am getting worried o

Hi Dee,

At what stage did you get this mail?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
deeore:
please o canada wants to give me high blood pressure, it says i am not eligible for express entry after i submitted my profile. Now i am getting worried o

Hi Deeore,

The situation is quite upsetting, however I will suggest that you appeal the cancellation by stating that your valid passport data page was uploaded and also attaching it to your mail...you can check the canadavisa website for the process of appealing....your application can be reopened and you would not have to for-go your processing fee!

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
deeore:
Hello people.. I guess i have a bit of bad news... I just received a mail saying my application was cancelled due to the fact that i did not submit a valid passport and current biodata... All this i am sure i submitted with all my visa page and stamp... I dont get.. Is it because i uploaded all my old and new passport ?
Please how do i reapply.. They say i can still reapply but i have to create a new express entry profile.. Please gurus help me out o... Am so confused and sad. @40manlappy @dupsyshoo @boss13 @vcole

Hmmm i also uploaded all my passport pages o cos that's what i read I'm supposed to do.

At the moment i am at medicals passed stage.

Is der still a possibility of getting cancelled?

Sorry about this please re enter the pool so you can get back in quick.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Goodday House. AOR june 16. i had uploaded my passport pages and that of my husband since the beginning of June. Along the line we got canadian visa. i totally forgot to scan the passport page of the Canada visa that was recently granted. Is there any way i can rescan all the passport pages and send. I hope it will not have a negative effect, omitting to put canada visa/passport page? Thanks for ur help in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ehix89(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Just a little clarification, which of these IELTS program is recommended for FSWP, Academics or General Training, cause i am currently preparing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chinchum(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
XX01:

Is it feasible that he and his wife will get 9 in all aspects of the IELTS?
Yes, because technically scoring LRSW 8.5, 8, 7.5 ,7.5 is an equivalent of LRSW 9 9 9 9 A CLB 10.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
yokus:
Goodday House. AOR june 16. i had uploaded my passport pages and that of my husband since the beginning of June. Along the line we got canadian visa. i totally forgot to scan the passport page of the Canada visa that was recently granted. Is there any way i can rescan all the passport pages and send. I hope it will not have a negative effect, omitting to put canada visa/passport page? Thanks for ur help in advance

Use the link below to raise a case specific enquiry (CSE). It will allow you to upload the missing page. Choose "Replacement/Amendment of Document..." in the dropdown.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You should be fine since your AOR is recent.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thank you very much.

MummyJaygirls:

He should say he is there for Canadian upfront medicals, a photocopy of his biodata page, every other docs you have listed is fine, when he gets there, if the hospital needs further info they will tell him.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
ehix89:
Just a little clarification, which of these IELTS program is recommended for FSWP, Academics or General Training, cause i am currently preparing.

General Training
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ljay17: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
ehix89:

It's IELTS General module. Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yokus(f): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
40manlappy:

Use the link below to raise a case specific enquiry (CSE). It will allow you to upload the missing page. Choose "Replacement/Amendment of Document..." in the dropdown.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You should be fine since your AOR is recent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by EJIZY: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
studyexec:

I have no idea if writing will help. I sent someone to the Abuja office last week. He was told an email on the result will be sent to me from BC in UK by the 8th week, then I should allow 1 extra week for the hard copy to be delivered to me. However, I have read of shorter and longer times for EOR.

Hi,
I just submitted my EOR yesterday LRWS 9,7,6.5,7.5.Please what are my chances for the writing to go up and I was contemplating on doing the exam again but the morale is not just there, this was my second attempt.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Yaay. Almost there. May people. Oya na. MummyJaygirls, we are almost there ma.

behati:
Got medicals passed today and UCI assigned.
AOR-May 2nd

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lavivaavril(f): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
freeradical:
That was quite fast...less than 60days. Congratulations u are almost there

Thanks a lot freeradical

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
EJIZY:

Hi,
I just submitted my EOR yesterday LRWS 9,7,6.5,7.5.Please what are my chances for the writing to go up and I was contemplating on doing the exam again but the morale is not just there, this was my second attempt.

Hi, I think you tried to PM me. We can address any issues here so others can contribute and/or benefit.
Good luck with the EOR. You have better chances with writing and speaking.

I know how it feels after hours of studying and preparing. My first IELTS is awaiting EOR. I paid for a second but could not write as my employer fixed an important event on the eve of the exam. I wrote the third and now in the pool with CRS 430 and should increase if spouse's EOR comes in. Before the result came in, I had planned to book another, just in case.

Please get your morale back up and take action if you want to go to canny. You can do it!
So its either you wait for up to 8 - 10 weeks for EOR feedback or re-write.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Seniors wanna ask a silly question, please do they issue ppr weekend?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
t405:

Thanks for your comment.was researching on reasons for delays on Canada visa forum and came across the story.is your child above 3.

Pls where did you have your medicals done?am about to book n IOM is closer to me but I wud rather go with the one most of us here have used

Yes she is. Qlife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jugzy: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
YES

ltee:
Seniors wanna ask a silly question, please do they issue ppr weekend?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pls someone should respond to me pls.Good morning fam - I just received an email from CIC to complete a schedule A form. I'm wondering why I have been asked to complete this......, is this normal? Or something to worry about? They have given 7 days to complete this. Please anyone who has completed a schedule A form should help answer the following questions - do I have to print the form out, fill it by hand, sign it and then scan it to them via my CIC account? Or am I meant to fill it out electronically?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
LordSebastian:
Yaay. Almost there. May people. Oya na. MummyJaygirls, we are almost there ma.

Yes ooo...I can smell the Medical Passed already InShaAllah

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
Beckyhopeful:
Pls someone should respond to me pls.Good morning fam - I just received an email from CIC to complete a schedule A form. I'm wondering why I have been asked to complete this......, is this normal? Or something to worry about? They have given 7 days to complete this. Please anyone who has completed a schedule A form should help answer the following questions - do I have to print the form out, fill it by hand, sign it and then scan it to them via my CIC account? Or am I meant to fill it out electronically?

Yes you can fill it electronically, If I may ask, where you ever refused a visa and did you state it in your application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
blaizetony:

So sorry about what happened but i found something that could be the reason for your application cancellation.

@deeore reading your post I could only see one thing: determination! And it gladdens my heart. Delay is not denial. We will celebrate your COPR!

@blaizetony thanks for the post, it will surely save future applications.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
Beckyhopeful:

Just type Schedule A and you will find the form. You can fill it electronically but you are required to sign so unless your signature is scaneed on your workstation or you have one of those gadgets that let's you use a stencil to sign then you are best left to print, fill and sign then submit.

However, pray tell:why do you need a schedule A? Rejection/cancellation/refusal? What is your current timeline?

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.