Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2608404 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
elfmann:

Yea..my pal is at 390! Nothing yet. Any lull in their invitation?

Elfman please what's your timeline?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
bbaby84:

I used my home address (Nigerian) then I used a Canadian address for delivery although I now wish I used a US address but the key to this PR game is patience.

Fill the change of address form and mail to them if you still wish to change.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Emmasonic4me: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
bbaby84:

Elfman please what's your timeline?

Supported. Please tell us your timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
fidelism:

Provide second eye pls
Age 30
Single
Education Msc
Experience 1 year
Ielts LRWS 6.5/7.5/7/7

I think the 6.5 negates it. I'm of the opinion that to qualify for EE you must get at least a 7 in all components (open to corrections)
You may have to retake your IELTS and aim for an 8 in all components.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by britiko: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
bbaby84:

I used my home address (Nigerian) then I used a Canadian address for delivery although I now wish I used a US address but the key to this PR game is patience.

Okay. Thanks. I was wondering if I'm supposed to put the usa address where I stayed during my visit or just put my canadian address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
KweenCee:

Hi dear,

Please do u have a Masters Degree? If yes,do you have ECA for only Masters or for both Masters and Bachelors? Will Ontario PNP accept ECA for only Masters?
Eca for ur masters is fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ferfer(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello all,
I previously filled out an EE profile, later realized I made a serious mistake having ticked skilled trade during the eligibility assessment so I ditched it and created another.
I withdrew from the pool (got confirmation email) and also promptly withdrew my profile from the job bank too ..
I re-entered the pool afterwards ...and so imagine my shock when I just checked this profile (I used the same email address for the previous cancelled profile and this new one which I have gotten ITA for) and saw that it has been assigned a UCI number. I hope it does not affect things? Is it normal to be assigned UCI even before ITA?
Is it worth mentioning in LOE ?
Thanks all....

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
EJIZY:
Hi all

Please I just got my ielts result LRSW. 8/8/7.5/7.5

I wanna quickly update my scores in case there is a draw today but I don't knw d certificate number.....can I just change the scores and update it later.
Oh wow.... Oluwa pick my ilets call

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
KweenCee:

Thanks dear but I didn't really understand what you answered "yes" to.

Are you saying you have ECA for your Masters only and OINP approved your application? Or u know someone that got approved? Please throw more light.
I'm saying ECA for ur masters is just fine... U don't have to do for ur bsc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Emmasonic4me: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
bbaby84:

I think the 6.5 negates it. I'm of the opinion that to qualify for EE you must get at least a 7 in all components (open to corrections)
You may have to retake your IELTS and aim for an 8 in all components.

Contrary to your thought, the result qualifies. I think you're mixing Band 7 with CLB 7 which is the minimum qualification.

See below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
ehix89:
Hello e-Family and big big congratulations to our PPR recipient. Just a quick one....

1. Can anyone give me a step by step procedure in applying to WES for my ECA including all monetary requirements?
2. Any Uniben Alumni in the house that have gone true this transcript thing, how much does it cost and how flexible is it?
3. Do i have to apply to WES first before sending my transcript or vise-versa.

Awaiting feedback, i feel blessed to be here.
it's actually quite easy...
Register on d website and follow instructions.. No big deal.

Yes u have to register with wes because u need ur number which you'll attach to documents while sending.. Or else ur document will just b floating there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nwandy218: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
IELTS Update people:

L= 8.5
R = 9
S= 7.5
W = 7.5.

Advice - Please pay for the full version of the "Road to IELTS" app. It helped a loooooooot! By the time you are done practising all the sample tests, you will be familiar with the structure of the questions, especially for reading and listening.

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimz89: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
This Ontario immigration website is frustrating. It has refused to open since morning. Please can someone send me the application guide for applying for the provincial nomination. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Temaad: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
jelmusboy:
Please, does anyone know Province I can get a job or nomination as a Medical Laboratory Technologist? Your response will be highly appreciated.

Pls, help an intending immigrant cheesy
British Columbia pnp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kyaggy(f): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kyaggy:

Hello bro/sis,
Saudi Arabia precisely. Please how did you get your PCC?
Thanks again!

Esosa4real am still waiting to hear from you...
Please answer inugo?����
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimz89: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please help!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Congrats. Perfect result.

Nwandy218:
IELTS Update people:

L= 8.5
R = 9
S= 7.5
W = 7.5.

Advice - Please pay for the full version of the "Road to IELTS" app. It helped a loooooooot! By the time you are done practising all the sample tests, you will be familiar with the structure of the questions, especially for reading and listening.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by czaratwork: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
page 666 mark of the beast
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
fidelism:

Provide second eye pls
Age 30
Single
Education Msc
Experience 1 year
Ielts LRWS 6.5/7.5/7/7

With your IELTS score, your CRS based on the info you provided above is 388 if you get an 8 in your Listening your CRS will be 439.
It's up to you though unless you're in the IT field and hoping for Ontario to nominate you.
All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
czaratwork:

Some people sha! Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
czaratwork:

Wetin concine mark of the beast to immigrating to Canada. Devil no reach to stop this movement at all. Holy Ghost!!! Fiiiirrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
@esosa4real, Dubai and Saudi guys don dey get ppr o, expecting your good news soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by fidelism: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
bbaby84:

With your IELTS score, your CRS based on the info you provided above is 388 if you get an 8 in your Listening your CRS will be 439.
It's up to you though unless you're in the IT field and hoping for Ontario to nominate you.
All the best.
Thanks very much.
I have experience in the ICT.

Help me think through this...

I worked for two other ICT companies (ICT roles too) but the periods were 6 months and 10 months but were not continuous. There was 3 month gap in between before I started for the second coy. Can I claim it as part of my experience even though non was up to 12 months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sleekysilk: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rightthumb:

Thanks so much for this response. I will be working on getting the transcript sent to WES soonest. One more thing is the Payment process for WES. Can it be done through direct debit from a Naira Account?

Yes! It can now be done with Naira debit card. Just ensure you have like N70k in the account you are using.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by naijarazzi: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello guys,

Please I want to know if it's a must for one to get province nomination before applying for EE.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Please I calculated my FSW SCORE, I HAD 73 OUT OF 100, but I had 317 in my CRS score, please what isthe difference between these two. What do I do. ?

The first is to determine if you're eligible for express entry (minimum is 67) while the CRS score determines if you'll be picked from the pool.
The higher your CRS score the higher the probability to get an invitation to apply (ITA) for Permanent residence. Every month about two draws take place to select candidates (based on CRS score). The last draw was 440 and the lowest draw so far is 413.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
post=58689045:
Hello guys,

Please I want to know if it's a must for one to get province nomination before applying for EE.

Thanks

No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chuckdee13(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
I'm sorry to ask this but after reading your comment I got confused. I have a National Diploma, B.Eng and MSc. does it mean that I only have to evaluate my MSc? how will they now be able to say I have 2 certificates and the whole 9 yards? sorry if this has been treated before.
Aig84:

Hello sir, use the CRS tool on the CIC website to get a rough knowledge of your scores, I believe you might need to rewrite the IELTS exams and get a band 9 score in all for maximum points. Also you only need to evaluate your highest degree.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
IP2

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
chuckdee13:
I'm sorry to ask this but after reading your comment I got confused. I have a National Diploma, B.Eng and MSc. does it mean that I only have to evaluate my MSc? how will they now be able to say I have 2 certificates and the whole 9 yards? sorry if this has been treated before.

Only your MSC covers the points 2 or more certs will earn u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
chuckdee13:
Yes u need to evaluate only ur MSc

For u to have MSc... It means u surely have bsc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wura27:
IP2

What's that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.