Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599463 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
freeradical:
As you agbaya reach for this thread you no Sabi wetin be IP2. grin

Well, it's the stage of your BGC when you see in progress for the second time. Irrespective of however it's worded, your BGC status will show In progress first just after medicals passed (IP1), then after staying in NA (not applicable) for between 15- 45 days from current trend it goes to in progress again.
Most applicants get PPR between 2-5 days after IP2.

I know what ip2 is, was asking cos she just wrote ip2

But make I let u shine tongue thanks for the tutorials wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by coconuthead(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Has the same issue with ICAS. I had to request for a new transcript and DHLed it to them. As we speak the ECA I applied for since April 2016 is yet to be completed. Please note that was is ICAS not IQAS. I had to switch to WES, so imagine how many times I requested for transcript at 24k each excluding DHL fee.

My advice, accept the fact that they wont take that document as long as they see it as being tampered with. If you can use IQAS, use them immediately at least u save yourself from another round of verification. Otherwise resend the document to WES and let them begin the evaluation.

Its sad but its the reality, they dont trust us and it is based on their prior experience. We cant totally blame them. Please focus on the big picture and get going. Time is of essence.

Thanks

Cheers

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Guys, is there a way to actually know which IP you are on (1 or 2) when you log in and you see Background Check - your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check - same message also available in the FINAL DECISION tab - meanwhile MEDICALS remain - if you need a medical exam a message with instructions will be sent to you. so basically, my IP is in progress but no medicals passed - am confused jare
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by coconuthead(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
I recently understand that IRCC requires one to evaluate the highest degree only. the degree Im having trouble with is my first degree whereas I also have my Msc degree. Can anyone confirm that M.Sc evaluation is sufficient. If the B.Sc is not required to be evaluated, I can just request WES to knock if off my credentials submitted and request them to evaluate only my MSC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Algbenguze: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wura27:

Compare your actual date of birth with the one written in the exam email from British Council for discrepancies
Confirm candidate number in the email, ensure that its the number zero (0) not letter O that you are typing.
Do same with passport number.

It's possible you are typing number 0 instead of letter O or it is possible IELTS registered one of your details using letter O instead of number 0.

Compare all these and try again.

All the best

Thanks but I've done all that already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yes, your MSc alone suffices.

coconuthead:
I recently understand that IRCC requires one to evaluate the highest degree only. the degree Im having trouble with is my first degree whereas I also have my Msc degree. Can anyone confirm that M.Sc evaluation is sufficient. If the B.Sc is not required to be evaluated, I can just request WES to knock if off my credentials submitted and request them to evaluate only my MSC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funshobabs(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Msc is sufficient. I asked similar question. You should just evaluate ur Msc and forget BSc u still get maximum point for ur Msc evaluation.

coconuthead:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by fabdee: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello Beautiful people, congrats to everyone who's gotten their PPRs. Please i would like to ask if there's any FEB AOR who is yet to get PPR angry sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Algbenguze:
Guys, please o, I still can't view my IELTS results for 8th July. I've crosschecked all my details (DOB, Candidate No, PP No) several times and still telling me Results Not Found.
Please what can I do abeg. I can't shout o as it's my 2nd attempt.

Check to see if they sent you a letter stating that your result was going through extra checks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

I know what ip2 is, was asking cos she just wrote ip2

But make I let u shine tongue thanks for the tutorials wink grin

Abegii...u wan begin claim na. I don already shine finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ljay17: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bimz89:
Please help!!!

PM your email address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by luckymindz: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello wonderful people,
Please, does anyone know the Province I can get a job or nomination as a Meteorologist? Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
luckymindz:
Hello wonderful people,
Please, does anyone know the Province I can get a job or nomination as a Meteorologist? Your response will be highly appreciated.

Try a simple sample check online on Canadian job sites like Indeed.ca to see where there is high concentration of such jobs like this, https://ca.indeed.com/Meteorology-jobs

Other popular jobs sites include Glassdoor, Workopolis, eluta and ofcourse LinkedIn.

For provincial nomination, you can check the websites of individual provinces to see where that occupation is in demand. The research will be good for you and expand your knowledge, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by luckymindz: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thanks a million. More blessing.
Blackbuddy:

Try a simple sample check online on Canadian job sites like Indeed.ca to see where there is high concentration of such jobs like this, https://ca.indeed.com/Meteorology-jobs

Other popular jobs sites include Glassdoor, Workopolis, eluta and ofcourse LinkedIn.

For provincial nomination, you can check the websites of individual provinces to see where that occupation is in demand. The research will be good for you and expand your knowledge, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ljay17: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bimz89:
Please help!!!

There you go:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
ymummy234:

hahah mummyjaygirls is hilarious

grin kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
freeradical:
Abegii...u wan begin claim na. I don already shine finish grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by geebaby10: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello All. Please I have a question. I have gotten ITA and I am preparing my documents for submission this week or next week. I am the principal applicant but I am going with my husband. We did our medicals and mine was good but he has high BP and we were not able to get it down all day. My question is this- How much does his high BP (150/100)affect our chances of positive feedback on our application?

Also please is there a whatsapp group I can join?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tundechange: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
geebaby10:
Hello All. Please I have a question. I have gotten ITA and I am preparing my documents for submission this week or next week. I am the principal applicant but I am going with my husband. We did our medicals and mine was good but he has high BP and we were not able to get it down all day. My question is this- How much does his high BP (150/100)affect our chances of positive feedback on our application?

Also please is there a whatsapp group I can join?

I don't think this will affect you or influence your medical report in a negative way. High bp isn't a serious medical condition. In case you are still in doubt, let your hubby rest for 2 weeks, no stress, no serious physical activities, he should eat more fruits (watermelon), he should take his mind off your PR application, etc. Then go for another check. He would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Vanessa00: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Hey dear, I'd definitely advice you to knock off the B.Sc evaluation because only your highest qualification requires evaluation. Here's my story. As a novice then, I ordered my M.Sc (U.K) and B.Sc (Nigeria) evaluation from WES on the 15th of February 2017. My MSc was ready for evaluation after 6 weeks but was put on hold because my BSc was on "waiting for verification from institution". I was 100% certain that a verification was sent because its easier to get stuffs like this done in a private university. The status kept changing from document received-
Review in progress and back to "waiting for verification from institution" After about 4 months of the status changing back and forth about 3 times and constant verification with WES via twitter, I requested for cancellation of my BSc evaluation and asked that top priority be given to just my MSc and that was it. In less than 14days my ECA report was out. However to my surprise my BSC was evaluated too.
So you should definitely request for your BSc evaluation to be placed on hold and you have to lay your emphasis clearly on Twitter. DISTURB them with daily messages and you'd be sorted. Goodluck
coconuthead:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kyaggy(f): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
mukhtar4u:

@Kyaggy, I just bumped back in to this forum after sometime off, may I know which PCC you are in need of now, Saudi or Nigeria? may be I can show some guidance.

Nigeria please...
Thanks a million for trying to help out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sleekysilk: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello somebody, pls help.

sleekysilk:
I salute all the seniors in the house. Kindly help me out here

I entered the pool since June 11 (more than one month now) and my CRS score is 419 though awaiting spouse to write IELTS which I'm expecting to get additional of 12-18 marks to take my CRS to 431-437.

Initially I was wondering why with my current 419 I have not gotten NOI from Ontario but after reading some pages I discovered that Ontario mostly sends NOI to recently created profiles. My questions now are:

1. If I withdraw my existing profile to recreate another one, can I still use the same email address?

2. What time period does Ontario normally issue NOI to enable me determine when to withdraw my existing profile and recreate?

* Spouse IELTS to be written July 29, result expected August 4

I await responses from seniors in the house. Thanks y'all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello Fellow Nairalanders. Just got an update on my application so I decided to share.

AOR: July 5
Medical passed: July 21
Background check not applicable at the moment but application status shows in process.

God will perfect all our Canada dream.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Hello fidelism,

Using the details you provided, your score is 66/100 which makes you ineligible. Therefore, you need to rewrite your IELTS exams and aim for a minimum of 8777 (8 in Listening, 7 in RWS) in order to be eligible.

The breakdown of your score:

Language: 4+6+6+6= 22 points
Education: 23 points
Experience: 9 points

Total is 66 points

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

This is completely false. Fidelism is more than qualified for EE. EE is no longer scored using the old system. The new system uses the CRS point calculator and Fidelism's score is 388.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
calfy:

This is completely false. Fidelism is more than qualified for EE. EE is no longer scored using the old system. The new system uses the CRS point calculator and Fidelism's score is 388.

False? I guess you need to read up some more and then comment before you lead someone astray.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Click on the link and look at the date it was modified below.
When we say read, it's for a reason.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
calfy:

It is not false, to be eligible for EE, you must have at least 67/100 of the FSW programme. Fidelism do not qualify with 66. He/She needs to improve the IELTS score as GlitteringStar advised.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Triv: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
fabdee:
Hello Beautiful people, congrats to everyone who's gotten their PPRs. Please i would like to ask if there's any FEB AOR who is yet to get PPR angry sad

You're not alone o! I'm February too, I'm beyond frustrated! Check my cic account once a week now. Let me guess,London visa office too?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jelmusboy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
URGENT PLS

Is it advisable to claim work experience while one is on study leave and not in active service.

I was working in an hospital from June 2013 to January 2015 as Medical Laboratory Scientist. I was granted study leave to go to UK for masters till June 2016.

So, from February 2015 to June 2016, I was not working. After the expiration of my study leave, I resigned cos I got something better doing.

So, does February 2015 to June 2016 count towards work experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Well done and good evening everyone. First post here. Done my ECA and my ielts is coming up next week. Hope to join in the contributions as I have read this thread back and forth.
Congratulations on all the PPR.
My first question is for any one who's working for any arm of the Government who has AOR. Please i would like to ask some questions about your timeline etc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Triv:

You're not alone o! I'm February too, I'm beyond frustrated! Check my cic account once a week now. Let me guess,London visa office too?

Hello sorry to button into your conversation, pls what stage are you in as per your timeline. Are you a government worker?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello everyone. Pls those with police reports from non-English or French speaking countries, can it only be translated by translators in Canada? Has anyone translated int the country of its origin? What did you attach pls?
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.