Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598848 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dammiehar:

It is not false, to be eligible for EE, you must have at least 67/100 of the FSW programme. Fidelism do not qualify with 66. He/She needs to improve the IELTS score as GlitteringStar advised.

A score of 67/100 is needed to be eligible for FSW. You are very right.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
I have applied for FBI report for about 7 weeks now, but the fingerprints I took at Alagbon gives me cause for concern. The officer didn't use finesse at all. Whew! I pray they are usable because I can't wait for e-APR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wura27:

Na wa o... Australian visa in Canada forum. This is strictly for future Canadian citizens, we don't mix or socialize with other zones.

Anyway you may want to check out link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries/400

All the best

Hillarious

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Feygbe:
I have applied for FBI report for about 7 weeks now, but the fingerprints I took at Alagbon gives me cause for concern. The officer didn't use finesse at all. Whew! I pray they are usable because I can't wait for e-APR.

Hmmm this FBI issue is a concern for me too. Finger prints card was delivered 9th of May. Imagine that!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
bbaby84:

Hmmm this FBI issue is a concern for me too. Finger prints card was delivered 9th of May. Imagine that!

My fingerprints got there early June. And ITA may 31st. I had done it previously but returned to the US, hence invalid. That was my reason for not doing it again as I was likely going back to US this June. Surprise surprise! ITA with CRS 413! Hence the rush to redo it. Hang on tight.. we are almost in Canny...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bimz89:
Please o everyone, Ontario guide for nomination. Please please please

The information you seek is on google. Google "OINP Application guide" and u will see it in pdf format. If it's so hard for u to do, send me ur email so i can forward it to u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by soadirect: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yes you can use the reference number in the online version. No need to wait for the hard copy

jelmusboy:
WES has completed my evaluation and I've been able to view the report online but have not received the hard copy. Can I use the reference number on the one I viewed online to apply for express entry?

I want to enter pool fast
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by soadirect: 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Just checked. It is still available here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Bimz89:
Please o everyone, Ontario guide for nomination. Please please please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by UdomoLeinad: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
So IELTS results are in and the fact that I didn't read the instructions to one listening section (making me guess on about 5 questions) messed me up but its cool cos I was worried about speaking and writing before the test and thank God they came out ok. Registered for mid August exam, hopefully thats the second and final one

L 7
R 9
S 7.5
W 7.5

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kyaggy:

Nigeria please...
Thanks a million for trying to help out.

Okay, I am guessing you are currently outside Nigeria.

How did mine.... The finger print form was sent to me through a friend and I did the finger printing by myself, then scanned it very clearly back to him after which he took it to alagbon inclusive of my passport copy and photograph to collect the PCC.

He sent the hardcopy to me and I took it to Nigeria embassy where I am for further authentication.

I can get the number of the police officer for you but you will definitely need to send a friend there to collect the PCC for you.

Note that according to IRCC, you have to collect Nigeria's PCC at a time you are not in Nigeria if you are currently living outside Nigeria, so going home to collect it may not be a good option.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
chuckdee13:
I'm sorry to ask this but after reading your comment I got confused. I have a National Diploma, B.Eng and MSc. does it mean that I only have to evaluate my MSc? how will they now be able to say I have 2 certificates and the whole 9 yards? sorry if this has been treated before.
Sorry for the late response but I believe this is sorted now. Evaluate just your Msc to get the highest possible score for education
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Triv: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

Hello sorry to button into your conversation, pls what stage are you in as per your timeline. Are you a government worker?
No problem. No I'm not a government worker. My file is currently at the London VO waiting to be reviewed by an officer. The last activity I saw in my account was end of April when my BG changed to NA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
jelmusboy:
URGENT PLS

Is it advisable to claim work experience while one is on study leave and not in active service.

I was working in an hospital from June 2013 to January 2015 as Medical Laboratory Scientist. I was granted study leave to go to UK for masters till June 2016.

So, from February 2015 to June 2016, I was not working. After the expiration of my study leave, I resigned cos I got something better doing.

So, does February 2015 to June 2016 count towards work experience?
Not sure how you can claim work experience for a period you didn't work, however I think if you can get a reference letter for that period and it doesn't coincide with another activity during thebsaid period you'll be fine. Others can chip in, not too sure about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by taiwofola: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2017
bbaby84:

You need to relax ( easier said than done) then go to British council on Tuesday and collect your TRF.

I believe British Council (Lagos office) issues IELTS results on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 8am and 12 noon. ( I am not very sure about this.)

Before going on Tuesday, I suggest you should confirm that you would be attended to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 12:33am On Jul 22, 2017
Remxyj:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders. Just got an update on my application so I decided to share.

AOR: July 5
Medical passed: July 21
Background check not applicable at the moment but application status shows in process.

God will perfect all our Canada dream.

16 days!!!! Wow!! I tap into this grace ooohh...Do you get a CIC mail when movement happens on your profile? I don taya deg log in dey check on profile movement. Do you have a UCI now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 12:34am On Jul 22, 2017
bbaby84:

You can only get help if people are knowlegable about your question. My advice is to Google and research as much as you can as opposed to waiting for an answer ON NL.
Goodluck.

Google na your best friend now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 12:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Java47:

So worse case scenario for her getting it before/after PR is how many months?

Worse case after PR to sponsor a spouse outside Canada is 18 months, inside Canada is 24 months ( to avert arranged marriages i guess)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2017
Java47:

Planning on getting married before moving...

So is it easier to add wifey after getting my PPR than waiting till after PR, That's after completing the whole process. . .?

In plain English, should I wait till I get my PR or before I get PR to add wifey?

Hope my question is clear enough... Phew.

Best is to add her after PPR bro...after PR can extend the timelines annoyingly. Ultimately the two of you need to be able to make a decision and support each other through the process no matter how long it might tentatively take. Cheers..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 12:53am On Jul 22, 2017
taiwofola:

I believe British Council (Lagos office) issues IELTS results on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 8am and 12 noon. ( I am not very sure about this.)

Before going on Tuesday, I suggest you should confirm that you would be attended to.

It's actually
Friday 8 am till 12:00pm
Monday n Tuesday 8am : 3:00pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by britishknight: 1:30am On Jul 22, 2017
Yesterday made it 30 days that I got a confirmation letter from IQAS that my documents is with them.
I have not heard from them again.

Will it wrong to send them an query?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Ajujuju2:

Fill the change of address form and mail to them if you still wish to change.

Thank you my dear sis. I've emailed and faxed the new address.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by petlaz: 4:39am On Jul 22, 2017
please what is the cost of verification with WES?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 4:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Blingyrie:
Please all, any idea on getting accommodation at nanaimo bc?? Am going as a matured student for MBA. Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 4:55am On Jul 22, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Hello,

The information is NOT false. The FIRST step to take before starting this whole process is to determine one's eligibility. In order to be eligible for EE, one must score at least 67 points out of 100. You can read more about it on CIC's website.

I will also advise you to do your research and be sure of the answer or suggestions you give so that you don't end up misleading people.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Best regards.
My 10kobo opinion is using this calculator as it's based on d 1200crs matrix http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Oh !!!, THANK YOU. now it is very clear, my 343 will definately take me no where, the only option now is to get a provincial nominee, please do you know the easiest province that I can get nomination from ?

No idea. You'll need to check out their websites.
All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2017
petlaz:
please what is the cost of verification with WES?.
About 233 CAD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2017
britishknight:
Yesterday made it 30 days that I got a confirmation letter from IQAS that my documents is with them.
I have not heard from them again.

Will it wrong to send them an query?
Hello, you would be within your rights to demand an answer, however, I hope you counted 30 business days and not just 30days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Good morning all,
Please is there any whatsapp group one can join. There's one "AVO EE AOR awaiting PPR" a friend shared with me but it seems the group is full cos I can't join.

Please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TheWatcher212: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2017
40manlappy:
Guys, it's PPR!! Be right back... cheesy

Hello, i tried sending you a PM without luck. I need to connect with you as regards post PPR. I have some dark areas i need some assistance with. Please buzz me when you get this.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chinchum(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Java47:

Planning on getting married before moving...

So is it easier to add wifey after getting my PPR than waiting till after PR, That's after completing the whole process. . .?

In plain English, should I wait till I get my PR or before I get PR to add wifey?

Hope my question is clear enough... Phew.
Add her before PPR. If you are sure the decision for you 2 to get married is watertight, why not do schedule a registry union ASAP. I think it takes longer after PR. I write from experience of doing the same thing, spent less than 5 months .

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.