Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605538 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Zimex:

I haven't o. Still looking for a way out

You can PM Herdaywerlay. In his post, he offered to help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Thanks. 5 months time line....not so bad. smiley
How long were you in the pool for before you received an ITA?
How come your PCC got outdated? I thought only PCCs from countries where you currently reside could get outdated after 6 months..
#21questions lol!
Congrats once again
AlphaNumero:

I am not sure I have the accurate dates in my head but I'll try.

I received an ITA in July and submitted my first application in September. 3rd of September. My application was rejected on the 9th of September because I murked up my police report. The police report from when I lived in the UK was outdated. Lol if I had been more diligent in my research I won't have made that error.

Got back into the pool and received another ITA the following week or thereabouts.

Submitted New application 1st October. Received AOR a couple of days after.
Medical passed a few days after that.

Then the long silence. BG check in progress on February 28. PPR March 2.

Yay! Still on the journey so the experience continues.

This forum as well as Canadavisa.com -very useful and helped me keep calm. Lol Pretty much confirmed the 5month Mark for EE Outland applicants.

All the best.make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you apply.

Oh one more thing.... it takes about 8 weeks to have your money refunded after you've been rejected. So just be patient.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
You should stick with the Express Entry Programme (EEP) and apply under the FSW category. If you would be unable to score up to 450 points based on your CRS score then you would want to apply for a provincial nomination under any of the PNPs (provincial nominee programmes) which would give you an added 600 points to boost your CRS score.
Since you have a masters degree and you are younger, i would suggest that you should be the PA (principal applicant). Your masters degree will be evaluated by WES as equivalent to your husband's MBBS.
With your age at 35, and with 3 yrs or more work experience and maximum IELTS scores from both you and your hubby in addition to the 10 points his ECA can give you, you would be able to score a maximum of 454 on the crs. However, this is dependent on you "ace-ing" your IELTS and ensuring your ECAs are completed and you get an ITA (invitation to apply) before you turn 36. may sound like a long shot but its totally worth the try.
What NOC does your job description fall under?
ZannyShasha:

Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate the help.and im devouring it all up. I'm trying to read up all I can and I'm just learning the abbreviations and the lingo on here. You guys are doing such an amazing job.
I have a Masters degree and No, I'm not in litigation practice. I work in healthcare. So do you think provincial nomination might be the way to go? How does that work? Which province is best? How long does it take generally. Or should we stick with the FSW. I'm just trying to weigh all options available.
Also, I have a sister I'm presently seeing thru Uni, can I add her as my primary dependent and go with her even though she's 20?
Thanks and Happy Sunday
I don't quite understand your question about the most successful route for medical personnel....health care workers get into the pool just like everyone else does. only difference is the ECA organisation. Doctors' credentials are evaluated by the Medical Council of Canada, pharmacists' credentials by the pharmacy examining board for Canada. and the timeline for obtaining an ECA from the MCC can stretch as long as 6months.
The EEP favours 30yrs or younger because higher points are obtained for younger ages. However, this does not mean that applicants >30yrs cannot score high on the CRS.
ZannyShasha:

[quote author=ZannyShasha post=43527835]Thanks Vcole. I appreciate this info. Please kindly intimate me of the most successful route for medical personnel. I will use the CSR right away to figure some things out for myself. But if the EE favour applicants 30 and below, then I would like to explore another route if available. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lilyijitola(f): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
hi every one, new to this platform love this forum

please will like to know if the Canada immigration status hasn't changed for 2016, will like to start registration as soon as possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jidecool: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this forum/thread. I just want to say a big thank you to you guys you are doing a great work.

@Zandora, Jesusdway, irondome, alphanumero,etfash etc. nice work.

God bless you abundantly, if you believe in God. If you don't - Nature / Karma/ whatever you believe in will be in your favor. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by joyuzo(f): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
zandora:
Hello all, t
Thanks forthelinks, but I need know if I must have a job offer from a Canadian employer before applying as one of the criteria. Thanks and Reply.
I've created this thread for Canadian Express Entry and outstanding FSW 2014 applicants since the previous thread became too long and has now been closed. I've also pasted a PDF link below which details the step by step instructions to apply for the Federal Skilled Workers Program via Express Entry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gWGgP8Vy5lSjFoaC01ZUtOaTg/view

In order to apply for Express Entry via FSW you need to first have a minimum of 1 year full time (30 hrs a week) or 2 years part time (15 hrs a week) skilled work experience which falls under NOC code A,B or O. Check for your NOC code below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Next take your IELTS General test.

Then evaluate your degree or credentials via WES Canada (the best option). See link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

After doing the above, to find out if you've qualified you need to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 in the FSW grid. Calculate your score below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Now that you've qualified, you can go ahead and complete your Express Entry profile via the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Other things you must have:

Reference letters to verify the work experience you're claiming points for in the specified format below:

Written on company letterhead.

Signed by the responsible officers/supervisor.

Have the printed name and job title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature.

Show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses

Stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

The letter must include 5 things:

Your job title.

The dates of your employment (ideal format: DD/MM/YYYYY).

Your salary per year (or month).

Your average hours per week.

A detailed list of your employment duties.

Next you need to provide police certificates from all the countries you've resided in for 6 months and above since you were 18 years. See link on how to obtain PC from various countries below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

Then you need to provide proof of funds for you and/or your family:

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191 (I've updated the funds requirement)

Note: Birth certificates are no longer required for applicants but are only now required for your child/children.

Wishing you the best of luck smiley!

Previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jidecool: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please I would like to know. if it is advisable for me to claim two NOC. I have a total of 3 yrs experience.

3 yrs - NOC 2282 (2 different companies)

3 yrs - NOC 2281 (the same comapany, my current company)

Do you think it will be a disadvantage or an advantage because based on my CRS score i have to go the PNP route.

I have a great relationship with my supervisor He will sign anything, I need to claim the right NOC while it is still possible.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
jidecool:
Please I would like to know. if it is advisable for me to claim two NOC. I have a total of 3 yrs experience.

3 yrs - NOC 2282 (2 different companies)

3 yrs - NOC 2281 (the same comapany, my current company)

Do you think it will be a disadvantage or an advantage because based on my CRS score i have to go the PNP route.

I have a great relationship with my supervisor He will sign anything, I need to claim the right NOC while it is still possible.

Thank you.

One of them is what your EE assessment will be based on with the number of years of experience you have in it so, you can choose either as the main noc while the other will be additional. Meanwhile, both of them seem to be in demand in provinces like Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia so, go and check out those provinces and do the needful e.g, you can start your profile for the Saskatchewan when you go to their website and upload required docs and forms so that when they open it, you just submit before others fill it up.

Best wishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jidecool: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
JesusDWay:

One of them is what your EE assessment will be based on with the number of years of experience you have in it so, you can choose either as the main noc while the other will be additional. Meanwhile, both of them seem to be in demand in provinces like Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia so, go and check out those provinces and do the needful e.g, you can start your profile for the Saskatchewan when you go to their website and upload required docs and forms so that when they open it, you just submit before others fill it up.

Best wishes

Thank you very much. The question I am actually trying to ask is - do you think my chances of being nominated will increase if I claim 6 years experience in 1 NOC instead of claiming both ( one as main and the other additional) everyother thing being equal. I have no ties to Canada at all. thanks once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zimex: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hello house. Please I need help with uploading documents
1) i see "proof of relationship" not quite sure what this means since I'm already providing marriage certificate, any ideas?
2) I have done 4 roles in my current place of work (6years) and I have only one reference letter which covers all the roles. I see that I am supposed to upload letter for each role. Do I upload same letter 4 times?
3) for my previous place of work (2yrs), I only have employment certificate which does not have all the details cic wants. My plan is to present it together with my offer letter, confirmation letter and my own write up of my duties and responsibilities in that role. Will that suffice? Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nadina: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hello Zimex, please how were you able to pay for the application fees..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zimex: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
nadina:
Hello Zimex, please how were you able to pay for the application fees..
Not yet. Plan is use the credit card of someone in Canada and pay back in naira.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 12:22am On Mar 08, 2016
jidecool:

Thank you very much. The question I am actually trying to ask is - do you think my chances of being nominated will increase if I claim 6 years experience in 1 NOC instead of claiming both ( one as main and the other additional) everyother thing being equal. I have no ties to Canada at all. thanks once again.

3years and above is the highest required years of work experience so, it really doesn't matter if you claim 6years, you will very likely end up with the same score. Your IELTS score, your level of qualification and age are the major factors that determine your overall crs score and chances of being selected.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zaliya(f): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2016
FSW 2014!!!!! Pls what is the update

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Please find below answers to your question:
1) Did you indicate that you have a family in Canada? Proof of relationship is only required for this
2) Are the roles under the same NOC and are the job responsibilities the same? If yes, why don't you merge the roles as one. An alternative is to tell your employer to give you 4 different reference letters.
3)Writing out your job roles and responsibilities by yourself will not suffice. You have to get your supervisor/former colleague to sign it.

Zimex:
Hello house. Please I need help with uploading documents
1) i see "proof of relationship" not quite sure what this means since I'm already providing marriage certificate, any ideas?
2) I have done 4 roles in my current place of work (6years) and I have only one reference letter which covers all the roles. I see that I am supposed to upload letter for each role. Do I upload same letter 4 times?
3) for my previous place of work (2yrs), I only have employment certificate which does not have all the details cic wants. My plan is to present it together with my offer letter, confirmation letter and my own write up of my duties and responsibilities in that role. Will that suffice? Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jidecool: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
JesusDWay:

3years and above is the highest required years of work experience so, it really doesn't matter if you claim 6years, you will very likely end up with the same score. Your IELTS score, your level of qualification and age are the major factors that determine your overall crs score and chances of being selected.

Thank you very much. Keep up the good work. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
jidecool:

Thank you very much. Keep up the good work. God bless you

Amen, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
JesusDWay:

Amen, thanks

@ JesusDWay & All,

Is that to say that if you have about eight years working experience, including three years in once current employment, you could just present the three years experience of your current job and not list the previous work experience since just three years will do?

Thanks.

Chima.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olurotimi1: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello people what's the rate for Cad dollar now I need to pay for my WES. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
olurotimi1:
Hello people what's the rate for Cad dollar now I need to pay for my WES. Thanks

Kindly check XE.COM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olurotimi1: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
chimaXYZ:

Kindly check XE.COM
but its different from bank rate, it confusing. I use firstbank angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mishooo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
2016 immigration levels plan by major category

Canada will welcome between 280,000 and 305,000 (target 300,000) new permanent residents in 2016. The plan supports family reunification, reductions in application processing times, responds to economic needs and allows the government to meet humanitarian objectives.
Family

Spouses, Partners and Children
Admission range: Low 57,000 High 62,000
Target 60,000

Parents and Grandparents
Admission range: Low 18,000 High 20,000
Target 20,000

Admission range: 75,000‒82,000
Refugees, Protected Persons Humanitarian and Other

Humanitarian and Other
Admission range: Low 2,800 High 3,600
Target 3,600

Admission range: Low 2,800 High 3,600

Protected Persons in Canada and Dependants Abroad
Admission range: Low 10,000 High 11,000
Target 11,000

Resettled Refugees
Admission range: (Low 41,000 High 46,000)
Target 44,800

Government-Assisted Refugees
Admission range: Low 24,000 High 25,000
Target 24,600

Blended Visa Office- Referred
Admission range: Low 2,000 High 3,000
Target 2,400

Privately Sponsored Refugees
Admission range: Low 15,000 High 18,000
Target 17,800

Admission range: 51,000‒57,000
Economic

Federal Economic High Skilled
Admission range: Low 54,000 High 59,000
Target 58,400

Federal Economic Caregivers
Admission range: Low 20,000 High 22,000
Target 22,000

Federal Economic Business
Admission range: Low 500 High 900
Target 800

Provincial Nominee Program
Admission range: Low 46,000 High 48,000
Target 47,800

Quebec Skilled Worker
Admission range: Low 25,500 High 27,000
Target 26,200

Quebec Business
Admission range: Low 5,200 High 5,500
Target 5,400

Admission range: 151,200–162,400

Source: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1038699

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mishooo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Many categories reduced except family and refugees - which increased from 24,800(2015) to 55,800(2016).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nadina: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
Zimex:
Not yet. Plan is use the credit card of someone in Canada and pay back in naira.

I thought about that idea, but I was wasn't sure if it's allowed or acceptable for someone else to make payment on one's behalf. Have you confirmed if that payment method is acceptable by CIC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zimex: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
dupyshoo:
Please find below answers to your question:
1) Did you indicate that you have a family in Canada? Proof of relationship is only required for this
2) Are the roles under the same NOC and are the job responsibilities the same? If yes, why don't you merge the roles as one. An alternative is to tell your employer to give you 4 different reference letters.
3)Writing out your job roles and responsibilities by yourself will not suffice. You have to get your supervisor/former colleague to sign it.

Thanks for your response. There is another section for "family member proof of status" which clearly refers to my family member in Canada. This added to my confusion on what exactly "proof of relationship" is.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
mishooo:
Many categories reduced except family and refugees - which increased from 24,800(2015) to 55,800(2016).

Oh Boi,See a nation's GDP strategy,55,800 x $550 application fee.that's lots of cash from that category alone

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XavierCad: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thank you Zandora for the response.
So can I send via email to WES a photocopy of my certificate or do I get my alma mater to include a photocopy alognside when they are sending my origimal transcipts or is self postal the only option?

Thank you.

zandora:

You need to send the photocopy of your certificate and original transcript. Do not send your original certificate because you won't get it back, besides if you read the instructions from WES you are to only send a copy of your certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ZannyShasha: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
vcole:
You should stick with the Express Entry Programme (EEP) and apply under the FSW category. If you would be unable to score up to 450 points based on your CRS score then you would want to apply for a provincial nomination under any of the PNPs (provincial nominee programmes) which would give you an added 600 points to boost your CRS score.
Since you have a masters degree and you are younger, i would suggest that you should be the PA (principal applicant). Your masters degree will be evaluated by WES as equivalent to your husband's MBBS.
With your age at 35, and with 3 yrs or more work experience and maximum IELTS scores from both you and your hubby in addition to the 10 points his ECA can give you, you would be able to score a maximum of 454 on the crs. However, this is dependent on you "ace-ing" your IELTS and ensuring your ECAs are completed and you get an ITA (invitation to apply) before you turn 36. may sound like a long shot but its totally worth the try.
What NOC does your job description fall under?
I don't quite understand your question about the most successful route for medical personnel....health care workers get into the pool just like everyone else does. only difference is the ECA organisation. Doctors' credentials are evaluated by the Medical Council of Canada, pharmacists' credentials by the pharmacy examining board for Canada. and the timeline for obtaining an ECA from the MCC can stretch as long as 6months.
The EEP favours 30yrs or younger because higher points are obtained for younger ages. However, this does not mean that applicants >30yrs cannot score high on the CRS.
thank you so much for this reply. Now something else worries me, age! I'll be 36 in 2 months, how does this affect the application.

Also, procedure...do I apply for my transcripts from the school before taking the IELTS? What do I do about schools that refuse to give transcripts to students, considering I need to send my certificates too? Plus, when do I create a profile on the EE website. Now or after the whole evaluation thing? Also, to confirm, so hubby and I are doing the IELTS, abi ? Thanks so much

Sorry for the bother pls

JesusDWay:

There are many occupations in healthcare, the exact one you do is what can help us know if there are provincial nominations you can apply for. You are not restricted to any programme as such, you can do both fsw and provincial nomination at the same time. Infact, there are some pnp that needs you to have registered fsw under Express Entry first. My advice is that since you have a Masters, you should be the principal applicant and you guys need to move very fast with your credential evaluation processing and doing your IELTS, provided you have finally decided to move.

Regarding your sister, you cant take her along, the people that qualifies as dependants are hubbies and children.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
hartson:

Oh Boi,See a nation's GDP strategy,55,800 x $550 application fee.that's lots of cash from that category alone
Canada has a small economy compared to other developed countries, so they need to find a way of generating money apart from their resource based economy.

It could be a reason why its difficult to get jobs in Canada, the employers and regulatory bodies put a lot of blocks to make it hard immigrant to penetrate the job market easily. (yes, man know man is very common in Canada-most jobs are not advertised). Hence a lot immigrant return back to their country once they get the passport or cross over to the US. Canada's population always revolve around 33-25million cos people are always coming and leaving. The GDP of California alone is bigger than that of Canada.

People shouldn't expect to get rich in Canada except you are a doctor, pharmacist, physio, Nurse (if Overtime hours are available), highly experienced IT, or highly experienced engineers, technologists and technicians in the oil field.

Overall, it's a excellent country to raise kids, and live a comfortable life.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dfash2000: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Good day all, please I have an issue that I don't know how to go about it; I have a dependant that's not my biological daughter, she's my niece, the mother who was my only sister is late and she was a single mum before she passed. Now my question is how do I include her in my application? she's 12, I'm the one responsible for her and I have three boys of my own.
I'm eyeing Manitoba and it looks like they have stringent rule about dependant being applicants children. please anyone with knowledge or ideas of how To go about this will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
dfash2000:
Good day all, please I have an issue that I don't know how to go about it; I have a dependant that's not my biological daughter, she's my niece, the mother who was my only sister is late and she was a single mum before she passed. Now my question is how do I include her in my application? she's 12, I'm the one responsible for her and I have three boys of my own.
I'm eyeing Manitoba and it looks like they have stringent rule about dependant being applicants children. please anyone with knowledge or ideas of how To go about this will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm thinking adoption but the experts could also weigh in on this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
princey83:

Canada has a small economy compared to other developed countries, so they need to find a way of generating money apart from their resource based economy.

It could be a reason why its difficult to get jobs in Canada, the employers and regulatory bodies put a lot of blocks to make it hard immigrant to penetrate the job market easily. (yes, man know man is very common in Canada-most jobs are not advertised). Hence a lot immigrant return back to their country once they get the passport or cross over to the US. Canada's population always revolve around 33-25million cos people are always coming and leaving. The GDP of California alone is bigger than that of Canada.

People shouldn't expect to get rich in Canada except you are a doctor, pharmacist, physio, Nurse (if Overtime hours are available), highly experienced IT, or highly experienced engineers, technologists and technicians in the oil field.

Overall, it's a excellent country to raise kids, and live a comfortable life.

Most ppl share this opinion. I do not know why that is the case. I personally know a couple of people who "crossed" to the states after "acquiring" the Canadian Passport. And as indicated, some choose to just return home.

I am sure it resonates with ppl on this platform as well. How many years have you lived/or lived in Canada. As prospective migrants, do you have any advice for some of us to help scale this?

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.