Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. (2458 Views)

NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) / Ganduje Receives Housing Friendly Governor Of The Year 2016 Award / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
It was wide jubilation Wednesday in Edo State, a day to the celebration of Eid-el-Kabir, by Muslim faithful as civil servants received their September salaries.

When Vanguard visited some of the Ministries in Benin, workers were seen celebrating and praying for Governor Adams Oshiomhole, after receiving alerts of salaries payment.
Those who spoke on condition of anonymity said “we have never had it so good. Things are tight, it is not easy. This is a big relief to some of us who are civil servants and we were wondering how we would get money to celebrate the Ed-el- Kabir festival.”
Speaking on the development, Edo United Front, EUF, praised Governor Oshiomhole for the prompt payment of the workers’ salaries few hours to the celebration of Sallah, saying; “Governor Oshiomhole has proved himself as the best workers governor.
Governor Oshiomhole just earned another feather on his already decorated cap, as he is now known as, best workers governor ever in terms of prompt salary payments and workers welfare. He paid this month’s salary today, 23rd of September 2015″, the group said in a statement signed by Alhaji Abdullahi Imodagbe, and Mr. John Mayaki.
“At a time when state governments across the country were owing backlogs of salaries, Governor Adams Oshiomhole is meeting up to his responsibilities and have never defaulted, records have shown. The Governor can be described as the best workers’ friendly Governor of the year, who should lecture other state governments on how states should be administered beyond monthly federal allocations. We want to by this means thank and encourage the Comrade Governor for this feat and for recognizing the financial situation of workers at a period where the Muslim community was celebrating Eid El Kabir. This is a cheering news worthy of emulation”, the statement said. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/eid-el-kabir-edo-workers-jubilate-over-payment-of-sept-salaries/
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
@OP how much Oshiobaba pay you?

5 Likes

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The same way the PDP pays you right?

4 Likes

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lies are smelling all over this thread.

1 Like

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Strictly for those at home not engaged in any physical activities to earn income at the end of the month. here comes an opportunity for you to earn some amount of money while pursuing your desire job or career; this can be achieved only if you have browsing phone or have access to internet.Simply click on this link or copy and past in your browser http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=16246 and then register to create yours account and after registration a task will be assigned to you to achieve online in order to earn your income as the project progresses.
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mynd44:

The same way the PDP pays you right?

Thanks for your response
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Okobaba1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Who posted dis? Oshiomole is owing civil servants their salaries man.

1 Like

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by sdindan: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
He's rated cos of the wife.
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Mogidi: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Praising our governor because he paid the salaries of workers? Was he not suppose to pay salaries for work done, what an insult?

4 Likes

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Unfortunately, we Edolites no longer fall for this sweet talk and propaganda anymore. Come to Edo State and see for yourself and what's on ground then you know Oshiomole deserves the Saraki Sallah day treatment. if you want to be sure of what I am saying. Just go to benin, take a danfo bus and bring Oshiomole issue them fit break your head for the matter. Lol

The only Governor in Nigeria that still channels his failure to Lucky Igbinedion Led PDP government after spending 7 years in office.

God know Edo is returning to PDP by 2016

2 Likes

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=38374498]@OP how much Oshiobaba pay you? [/quote) The development and the transformation my home town has gotten, courtesy of Oshiomhole is unquantifiable. That's more than 'payment' to me. Proud of him.
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:
Praising our governor because he paid the salaries of workers? Was he not suppose to pay salaries for work done, what an insult?
Which Salaries did he pay?
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by stanech: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nobody should fall for this crap..

Oshomole with a debt of 300billion naira after seven years with nothing to write home about .

APC is a party of liars
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Mogidi: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Which Salaries did he pay?

Bros I wonder o
My wife is a teacher, she is yet to receive any alert, Oshiomhole probably paid moslem workers only.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:
At least showing that he cares. I know of many governors who have refused to pay their workers, despite the fact that the monies are there. Just heard of a worker that committed suicide because they were not paid, so he did not have money to buy the salah ram, in a Kogi state

1 Like

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by ifyan(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Africa have a long way to go.

No wonder we are still behind others
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Mogidi: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
nickxtra:
[size=13pt]At least showing that he cares.[/size] I know of many governors who have refused to pay their workers, despite the fact that the monies are there. Just heard of a worker that committed suicide because he did not have money to buy the salah ram, in Kogi state.

Its not like the money belong to Oshiomhole, stop hailing him for doing his duty.

1 Like

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros I wonder o
My wife is a teacher, she is yet to receive any alert, Oshiomhole probably paid moslem workers only.
Dnt mind that oshiomole propagandist op
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by ifyan(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
stanech:

Oshomole with a debt of 300billion naira after seven years with nothing to write home about .

APC is a party of liars

My bro that is how they are.

But they are still refers as Saint by you know who they are
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Its not like the money belong to Oshiomhole, stop hailing him for doing his duty.
"doing his duty". I like that. Thank God he is doing it diligently and excellently well, therefore he deserves our commendation- a pat at the back.
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mogidi:

Which duty did he do? Do not mind that lying ugly midget.

1 Like

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by suxkill: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Osho,Osho minister of attack!
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Dnt mind that oshiomole propagandist op
Your wife? My cousin teaches at Imaguero College and he got hers. Hope your wife is not among those not qualified to teach even in our nursery school. Ask her very well if she is teaching in the state owned school or private school. Am serious
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Okobaba1:
Who posted dis? Oshiomole is owing civil servants their salaries man.
Pls make a phone call to Edo state and stop saying what you don't know
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Skillbobralph:
Unfortunately, we Edolites no longer fall for this sweet talk and propaganda anymore. Come to Edo State and see for yourself and what's on ground then you know Oshiomole deserves the Saraki Sallah day treatment. if you want to be sure of what I am saying. Just go to benin, take a danfo bus and bring Oshiomole issue them fit break your head for the matter. Lol

The only Governor in Nigeria that still channels his failure to Lucky Igbinedion Led PDP government after spending 7 years in office.

God know Edo is returning to PDP by 2016
You are not ground in Edo state
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by nickxtra(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=Mogidi post=38376133]

Bros I wonder o
My wife is a teacher, she is yet to receive any alert, Oshiomhole probably paid moslem workers only.[/Your wife? My cousin teaches at Imaguero College and he got hers. Hope your wife is not among those not qualified to teach even in our nursery school. Ask her very well if she is teaching in the state owned school or private school. Am serious
]
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
nickxtra:
Your wife? My cousin teaches at Imaguero College and he got hers. Hope your wife is not among those not qualified to teach even in our nursery school. Ask her very well if she is teaching in the state owned school or private school. Am serious
Your cousin is Oshiomole's personal teacher I guess.. Smh
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by bokohalal(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
stanech:

APC is a party of liars

Arrant-non-sense.
Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
nickxtra:
You are not ground in Edo state

I see you the grounder of Edo.

1 Like

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Jesusloveyou: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
haba, why can't u appreciate good thing just because of ur partisan, don't allow hate to kill u one day

1 Like

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Jesusloveyou: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
luvinhubby:
Lies are smelling all over this thread.
lies always smell in any thread u are not comfortable with

1 Like

Re: See Why Gov. Oshiomhole Is Rated The Best Worker Friendly Governor In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Skillbobralph:

And he is leaving, making the state to owe more 30times of what Igbinedion owed and yet all the 1st tenure project just they half completed/ pending

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon, What Is Buhari Cooking??? / Budgit And Tracka: Track All State, Project Allocations And State Of Completion / Jewish Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before Biafra Is Achieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.