Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) (6936 Views)

Obaseki Nominates Shaibu As Running Mate / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) / Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by AmericanQuarter: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Dr. Willie Obiano of Anambra State is the best education friendly governor in Nigeria.

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2017
obiano is a calamity that shouldn't be allowed to repeat itself
teamofensala##

1 Like

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2017
obiano is a calamity that shouldn't be allowed to repeat itself
teamofensala##

2 Likes

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Tolexander: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2017
I think Obiano merits the award.

A school teacher in Anambra state just won the national best teacher award and the WAEC result under his administration has been fair.

Never heard of teachers going on strike there of recent.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Tolexander:
I think Obiano merits the award.

A school teacher in Anambra state just won the national best teacher award and the WAEC result under his administration has been fair.

Never heard of teachers going on strike their of recent.
. Alex my man,sometimes you do reason normal ooo but most time,that afonjaic part of you always pops up when ipob is the case,

how work na?

3 Likes

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by raker300: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. Alex my man,sometimes you do reason normal ooo but most time,that afonjaic part of you always pops up when ipob is the case,

how work na?
he’s now pro igbo after seeing the disaster Buhari has become.

Lol..

Hunger have rewired his brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2017
raker300:
he’s now pro igbo after seeing the disaster Buhari has become.

Lol..

Hunger have rewired his brain
. no no no,Alexander can never be pro Igbo ,he is only supporting obiano because of the insecurity he suffered from after ipob election boycott declaration . i know him too wella

BTW,where is chino,aka ruggedized, chikeokonkwo,anambrafirstson,

he should report to duty ASAP ,freeglobe aka globemoney,ur attention is needed here too

1 Like

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2017
oneeast:
]Cursed Abakaleke gala hawker.

[s]

. i knew it,this anumanu will definitely show up here

where is freeglobe,aka globemoney ur coworker,this thread will be set ablaze soon,get ur arsenals ready

1 Like

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Cc:sunnybobo bloody killer

1 Like

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2017
oneeast:
Abakaleke gala hawker. How many cartoons of gala do you have to sell today? Cursed people.

[s][/s]
. ezi Congo,i called you out for a meeting at Onitsha the other day but you took to ur heels,y did you cowardly turned down my invitation ? at least we can get to know the real gala hawker.i hate noise makers

Cc: anago5000

3 Likes

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2017
oneeast,oneeast oneeast, oneeast oneeast, chino,chino11,ruggedized1,chikeokonkwo,,

come here and kneel down ASAP
Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2017
oneeast:
Illiterate Abakaleke ipob miscreant. I don't see Abakaleke people as humans. Go and sell your gala, it is the calling of Abakaleke people. Cursed people cheesy

[s][/s]
. this is all you are good at,making noise all over the forum with ur rhetoric, let's meet and slug it out in ur home state ,we will then come back to this forum to tell the story of our meeting

i hate Lilly livered cretin

3 Likes

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Tolexander: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. no no no,Alexander can never be pro Igbo ,he is only supporting obiano because of the insecurity he suffered from after ipob election boycott declaration . i know him too wella

BTW,where is chino,aka ruggedized, chikeokonkwo,anambrafirstson,

he should report to duty ASAP ,freeglobe aka globemoney,ur attention is needed here too
I am pro Igbo, anti IPOB, anti MASSOB, anti BIL.

In short anything that can cause separation between me and my Igbo friends and future in law.

I am cool, and you cheesy
Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2017
Tolexander:
I am pro Igbo, anti IPOB, anti MASSOB, anti BIL.

In short anything that can cause separation between me and my Igbo friends and future in law.

I am cool, and you cheesy
. am good Alex ,how is abia state and the dancing python?
Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by oneeast: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Read and see how you abakaleke miscreants are constituting nuisance all over Nigeria. You better go and collect your empowerment from your gov. Cursed people with no ambition.

Agentsmith002:
. this is all you are good at,making noise all over the forum with ur rhetoric, let's meet and slug it out in ur home state ,we will then come back to this forum to tell the story of our meeting

i hate Lilly livered cretin

Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State has called on the Lagos State Government to release 180 Ebonyi indigenes held in Lagos for hawking.

Umahi made the call on Thursday in Abakaliki, when he received a delegation of Ebonyi indigenes residing in Onitsha, Anambra, who visited him over the plight of some indigenes of the town.

Umahi, represented by his deputy, Dr Kelechi Igwe, said the government was dismayed by the report from the Ebonyi Development Association in Lagos concerning incarcerated 180 indigenes.

“The 180 victims were accused of contravening a law of the Lagos State Government on street trading, but the intriguing aspect is that they had been incarcerated before the law was enacted.

“Most of them had spent over two years in incarceration before the law was enacted, but they were unfortunately charged under the same law.

“I will immediately consult and interact with my Lagos counterpart to ensure the immediate and unconditional release of the victims,” he said.

The governor said the days of treating Ebonyi citizens as second-class citizens in the country were over, saying the government would extend its empowerment schemes to its indigenes residing across the country.

“The government would immediately procure over 130 tricycles to enable hawkers of Ebonyi origin in Onitsha and environs to quit the trade and be gainfully employed.

“We would accommodate over 20 indigenes in Onitsha in our empowerment scheme, which would offer them a grant of N250,000 ea ch, to quit street trading and be gainfully employed.

The leader of the delegation and the governor’s Senior Technical Assistant, Onitsha Liaison Office, Mr Mathew Njoku, thanked the governor for the reception and pledged to contribute its quota to the state’s development.

“We thank you for graciously including Ebonyi indigenes in Onitsha and across the country in your empowerment schemes because it would help to eradicate the humiliating experiences they undergo while hawking and engaging in other menial jobs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2017
oneeast:
That is how Abakaleke people roll. This is the reason all of you are gala hawkers. I spit on you people. LOL

. am done talking with a coward,face ur pay per post job,

anumanu,i thought you are up to something, make i just treat ur fuccck up last last !

1 Like

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2017
oneeast:
Abakaleke miscreant what then brought you on this thread? I thought you wanted to troll? Go and hawk.

. i will be on the sideline until you post something worth responding to.meanwhile enjoy ur fools Paradise for now

ashawo nwoke
Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Agentsmith002: 8:48am On Oct 05, 2017
oneeast:
Gala hawker, remember you have 10 cartoons to sell today at Upper-Iweka. LOL

. cartoons or cartons.

itiboribo

1 Like

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Zamad(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2017
OH WOW
Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2017
kudos.

2 Likes

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by Crystalline(f): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
And some people are there saying that the man isn't working, SMH

2 Likes

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
When Anambra has moved from 1st in WAEC and NECO to 6th and 7th?

Obiano has to go.

2 Likes

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by free2ryhme: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Dr. Willie Obiano of Anambra State is the best education friendly governor in Nigeria.

na so undecided

1 Like

Re: NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) by free2ryhme: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

yet miscreant full anambra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS LEADERSHIP: Okowa Congratulates Lawan, Omo-agege, Gbajabiamila, Wase / Satguru MaharajJi: EFCC, ICPC Should Screen Ministerial Nominees / Protesters At AIT Studios In Alagbado, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.