Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (60622 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by seunfunmi33(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
ShyBaby:

icedbeatz... if your mother, grandmother and sisters are whores, you don't need to come online to call them my colleagues.
That's really unkind of you since you don't know me from Adam. You know I can be somebody's father, mother, grandmother, child, sister, brother, and grandfather too. My lineage don't involve in prostitution so you can not conclude that I am into the same business with all the females in your family.
Now be a good boy and apologize.

How has your day been? smiley

But how can u b someone's father and mother at the same time
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by seunfunmi33(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
luswitz:
Hahaha I no fit laff! U no dey shame say u dey visit brothel and u dey condemn d babe.. d both of u are partners in crime na! So sorry ur sins have come to hunt ur home. Even if ur brother dump am another man go marry am. Prostitution is wrong yet u patronize dem. Sorry.
so who should be ashamed btw a prostitute and a guy who patronize them.

I guess u are one
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by seunfunmi33(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
Moana:
wait so you so are worthy of being someone else's husband when you are ashawo yourself?
judge me only if u are a virgin
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
seunfunmi33:

Well, you just pick one and that's what I am.

God bless you cyborg1 for your last post smiley

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2015

icedbeatz... if your mother, grandmother and sisters are whores, you don't need to come online to call them my colleagues.
That's really unkind of you since you don't know me from Adam. You know I can be somebody's father, mother, grandmother, child, sister, brother, and grandfather too. My lineage don't involve in prostitution so you can not conclude that I am into the same business with all the females in your family.
Now be a good boy and apologize.

How has your day been? smiley

u see? There u go proving me right once again, hahahahaha u just gave me the national prostitutess reply. How do u know ur lineage was nwever in pusssi sharing biz? Maybe it runs in the blood so u felt like defending the familz biz dear. I commend ur stance to defend ur profession, i happen to know that ur a whoree just like that girl ATMC or so,
u opined like a whoree and only whoress can backup fellow whoress like that because its kinda like an obligation or loyalty or they(u whoress) hope that they wont encounter something similar & should u do that somehow somewhere a loyal whoree will defend u and try to convince the victim to go ahead and marry u prostitutess, do u guys have a union or organization?hahahah . Why are u mad i tagged u ur profession? I would have tagged u a doctor if u had opined like one so don't be ashamed of ur part time runs dear, after all the puna is urswink be a pround whoree. Btw i'm doin good and having a great time thanks for asking, so how is runs? Hope is not taking rough toll on ur puna? Hmmm
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2015
seunfunmi33:
she has been pounded many times that she now thinks she has a dk. Guess thats one of the side effects of being a whoree bro
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2015
seunfunmi33:
But don't u think everybody deserves a second chance

I bliv in second chance but dats left 4 the brother to decide. ..hhe should tell his brother, it's left 4 the brother to gv her a second chance
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by pcoolioz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls

if you were my brother, and you let me get married to an ex contractor u bleeped without informing me...you are dead If I find out, if you do inform me ...well you are dead to me, for a while... so pick, some things don't kill you if you don't know thou, but this one is a secret that's bound to come out some day...
but errrrrrrrrr in other news could she be a twin?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by sly4louisa: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls

Kaiiii
Looooollll
Dis world.trully ain't fair on woken shaaaaa...
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Moana(f): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
seunfunmi33:
judge me only if u are a virgin
im a virgin so back to your ashawo self...
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by NinaNigeria(f): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tell him just to make him aware, bt nt for ruining dier love. If she has changed, support dem
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by seunfunmi33(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Moana:
im a virgin so back to your ashawo self...
virgin indeed. Secondary virgin I guess
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Moana(f): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2015
seunfunmi33:
virgin indeed. Secondary virgin I guess
first class virgin angry
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by seunfunmi33(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Moana:
first class virgin angry
for your mind
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by EreluY(f): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
[size=15pt]That's you and your brother's karma. Have you stopped? Do you have a son? Some day, he's gonna bring home one of those younger Olosho you have been banging and shagging? Are you going to tell him? Come back and seek advice.[/size]
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sijo01:
If your bro can find a wife in a prostitute, go get yours and let them be.
guess many females will say 'Let sleeping dog lie'...I laugh them...guys will never let this dog lie near them at all. U will b the greatest sell out if u don't tell ur brother. Let prostitute marry arm robbers
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
seunfunmi33:

Confront the girl
Ask your bro what she says she does and youse to do for a living
Their answer will determine whether to have somebody make an anonymous call
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
after all BADBELLE is allowed

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
The situation is dicey but who are we to judge..?
Maybe she wants to turn a new leaf..
Like Jesus Christ said to the Pharisees, or is it to the public that's about to stone a prostitute to death and asked whom amongst you have not committed any sin should strike this woman. Everyone dropped their stones and walked away..
Ask your brother some crucial questions on how he met her .
Because for her not to be scared when she saw u, means your brother knows she was a prostitute... That's why she is at ease.. So if they want to marry.. Let them be..

And also we should note most tertiary schools, banks, insurance companies, entertainment industries , even climbing the ladder to success in govt jobs in some cases etc are like glorified brothels.. The only difference is the name of prostitution has been re-branded in these institutions... And are carried out codedly in another level..
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by loveuGOD: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Your life is in danger if u strip off d girl secret. Some girls who are in that line of business can do and undo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Alert! Another Missing Child [photos] / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.