Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (60589 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ikombe: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls
then when u want to get married , u will marry a good girl ba . Hediot undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by henribj(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Moneyab:
lol @ former office & staff

hahahaha
na former office and staff na
aby she dey plan continue with the job after her wedding?
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Neplusultra(f): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hilarious!!! See Karma at work shocked

Chai!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by nerodenero: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Reminds me of these Nollywood movies wink grin.

Break the silence and let your brother knows what he is getting into. As for you OP, quit bleeping anything in skirt. Be warned!!!

@Luckygurl
Surprised I was on that list, "feeling important now", are you smiling? I don laff fall from chair grin wink. Thanks for the recognition. It was well appreciated cheesy cheesy

You can misplace everything but don't misplace yourself in school.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by sluk(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
you have a fiduciary relationship with ur brother, so you owe him a duty of care. tell him d truth.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by tellwisdom: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
*Chews gworo* undecided
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ignis: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
agriboom:
If you don't tell him then you have no right calling him brother
Gbam

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Mishydoo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
FYI - There is nothing lyk "Ex-Prostitute.

Secondly,U definately gon Fuq her again
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Emilord(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
You should not kiss and tell,but since this is your brother,I think you should tell because you have kissed(bleeped)the damn hot punna
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Laredojohn(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
All because she is known If she was a prostitute u never knew, will u still tell him It's funny though, just talk to your brother, try to know how they met she might be a changed gal, since u patronize them,u should know it's someone that will still marry them..
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
How come no one is talking about Op the man-slu't sleeping around with night hawkers. Himself and the girl are in the same category morally so what the feck is he harping about!

Who will marry you too, Op. Ashawo- customer tongue

7 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Rushtec(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
But my mentor use to say all lady are prostitute sad sad

But guy should stop casting your Joy stick to diff wet well ( Hot pot undecided)
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ruggedtimi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
hahaha...bro a*hawo no dey recognise customer especially wen is a long period..mny guys!!!
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by simplex2: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
You confessed that the girl sabi fvckk...its possible ur bro is aware but since the girl had fvcked the shit out'a him, hes madly in love with the cvnt. Don't underestimate the potency of a well oiled cvnt.

Anyway, its your cross to bear, to tell or not to tell. If you do, there's high possibility you will be hated forever, by your bro, if you don't, you will have to live with that for the rest of your life.

On a second thought, retrieve her number from ur bro and call her like next month, pretend you are interested in continuing the fvck relatnship and see if she will indulge.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by baby4u2(f): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Call and ask her if she has told him what she use to do before.

This case is touchy, because even if she was not a prostitute, its still somehow being with someone your close friend has been with before, let a alone blood brother/sister.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
tolababa:
YOU and your brother need deliverance
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by greggng: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
She is now born again so old things are past away. Leave her alone and don't attempt to blackmail her in future cos she go cook poison give u
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by juliettejnr: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
No one is perfect,for the fact u visited a brothel severally and even slept with the said gurl,u have no right whatsoever to judge her or even play saint by telling your brother..why is it so easy to overlook a guy's fault..buh so had not to wen it has to do with a lady...anyone who visits a brothel and sleeps with a prostitute is a prostitute...so forget ur saint life and let her and ur brother be..besides,it was both der decision to get married and u weren't a part of it..
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't judge and I respect people. people fine love in the least expected place u might tell your brother and e might overlook it one man poison Is another man's food
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by epini(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bad boy wink
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Johnsown1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
I think u should first speak to the girl first other way i think you should allow the relationship,may be the girl has changed for good.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by bxcode(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
It's amazing how people love to live in bondage.
Sir am gonna be blunt with you here...... The truth is staring right at you and you are seeking opinion on whether to say it or not, you know why you are reluctant to say the truth is not because you love your brother or because you want to protect their marriage, it's because you are selfish and want to protect the skeletons in your cupboard from getting to the open at the expense of your own brother marrying someone he dosent really know, and tomorrow you will claim you love that your brother. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Say the truth sir and it will set both you and your brother free!!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
You should start by asking your brother the following:

Brother, what do you know about this lady?
I mean her past? Where/how did you meet her?

It's your duty to inform your brother if you discover the lady never revealed any of her dark secrets to your brother.

Remember that if things don't work out between the two of them you may never forgive yourself.

BUT if you discover that your brother knows about her past, then you should keep your adventure with her to yourself. It shows your brother has accepted her despite her past, so why bring it up again?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Charly68: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmmn life self,could it be that God is paying you back the seed you have sown into the life of others..you bleep ashi but now the same ashi wants to marry your brother..there is nemesis here .. Why the same ashi ? On the other hands it is possible the girl has changed from prostitute to a child of God.. I have witnessed such before but in another way...this girl used to sleep in my dormitory with her boyfriend under my trunk bed.. The double decker bed.. Three years after I saw her with my friend after they met in NYSC camp ..learnt from my friend that she was born again & was even encouraging my friend to be closed to God...so I consider the matter & kept quiet till tomorrow..they got married and they are living fine today.. In life some matters must die with us so as not to truncate the joy of others. Try to inquire into details from your brother where & how he met the lady,from there you can deduced if she has changed or not.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Lexusgs430: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:
In 2012, I was transferred to ibadan. I have lots of girlfriends in lagos and don't want to date any new girl in ibadan, so me and my friend that was transferred to ibadan together became regulars at a brothel. Me and my friend had just 2 customers we patronize.

6 months later (early 2013) I was transferred back to Lagos . After I left, I do invite one of the girls to Lagos because she is too good in bed till I lost her contact when my phone got lost (December 2013).

We all travelled home yesterday due to sallah celebration. I was surprised when I saw my younger brother come with the prostitute in ibadan and introduced her to me as his fiancee. I just stood there not knowing what to do because I was expecting the girl to feel somehow and but she didn't even show any fear. Throughout the day She was everywhere cooking and joking with everybody around there.

I thought she was pretending not to know me but I didn't confront her, so I asked for some of her pix from my brother and sent it to that my friend if he knows the girl and he was quick to tell me that's the girl I do bleep in ibadan. But when I told him of the relationship between my brother and the girl, he told me to tell our parents and my brother so they can cancel the relationship that the girl isn't worth it.

Now am confused, I don't know if the girl is pretending or she doesn't recognize me anymore because of her numerous customers. I don't know if I should tell my brother or just keep quiet. Advice me pls

Diplomatically speak to your brother, raise issues on how they meet etc etc etc
For all I care, he might have meet her has a prostitute, liked the way she banged(same way you did), and he decided to turn a hoe into a housewife!!!
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by emerged01(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
just tell your brother as a brother. let him take his decision. Either way,you just have to support his decision.
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Holmes07(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
seunfunmi33:

Another folklore on the loose!
Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by ghostmist: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
YOU ARE TREADING A DANGEROUS PART HERE...
Do you know if the said girl has turned a new leaf?why rain on her parade?come on man..think about it.How would you feel if it were you?
This is pure WICKEDNESS...where is the place of forgiveness when you're using her past to judge her...?

HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE.
egbon, if na me be dat girl,i go just delete you straight.You better don't try it.just give her and your bro the chance to be happy together,

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by yomi007k(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
ATMC:
Op let sleeping dog lie. grin
If na ur broda, u go allow sleeping dog lie?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by wtfCode: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
decisive:
Its better you have one on one rapport with her first,assess if she's changed. Have the same rapport with your brother especially how he came up with the choice. Then from there decide what next.
best comment so far.
Op, listen to that advice.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by philips70(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
What moral authority does someone who has several girlfriends in Lagos and still patronizes prostitutes in other places have to judge a so called prostitute? If you believe you are fit to be called human after all these exploits and a girl will marry you as a husband, what makes you think this girl's case should be different? The only snag I see here is just that you have slept with the girl your brother wants to marry and not because she was/is a prostitute.
In that case you can reveal just that information to your brother or the family and the girl will understand, forgive and respect you if she finds out.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
It's never advisable 2 marry a prostitute..That's just screwed up bcoz there's no guarantee she's totally dropped her old ways. Ur bro's involved here..U owe him a duty 2 let him know what he's getting in2 .If after telling him,he still decides 2 go ahead and marry her,then that's nobody's prob.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.