Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76408 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by shotgun22(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Greyworld:
Who won't like tyrion?
The 100, best actress is Clarke Griffin. Best actor Bellamy Blake.
cool. Any new episode? Have they started season 3?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by shotgun22(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
American odyssey
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by pinkiberry(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Freemanan:
DA VINCI DEMON

POPE SIXTUS
u just reminded me of a movie I should be watching now. I forgot the name but u reminded me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by xxiv(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Silicon Valley
Gilfoyle
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Greyworld: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
shotgun22:

cool. Any new episode? Have they started season 3?
Of the 100?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by soleexx(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I wonder how Hero Reborn could be without Hiro Nakamura (yatta!), Claire and Gabriel Syler.

Better Rewatch it guy! Hiro Nakamura is there @the end...preview of next season

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by soleexx(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
moski5:

I think yu meant episode 1 n 2
sweet hmmm 4 me naaa I was seriously bored

n

disappointed

lets c Wat other episodes can offer

Yea I mean episodes..
You bored? Serious its a movie u need to watch with all ur mind in it...and its not some 2hrs fantasy movie so dnt expect supernatural all time
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
pinkiberry:
u just reminded me of a movie I should be watching now. I forgot the name but u reminded me.
You welcome cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
soleexx:

Better Rewatch it guy! Hiro Nakamura is there @the end...preview of next season
My question is, is Hiro in Hero Reborn that was premiered last week?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
starlingbawa:
STRIKE BACK Season 5.... Favourite Character Is Stonebridge!
My season 5 ended where Richmond was killed, is the complete season 5 out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by pinkiberry(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
LeoFish92:
Guys, can someone suggest a TV series with good action and steamy sex scenes?
buy skin or Spartacus
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Freemanan:
DA VINCI DEMON

POPE SIXTUS
haba!
Na the eveel people you dey root for ni? grin grin

As for me, I prefer niccolo Machiavelli. lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Greyworld:

Who won't like tyrion?

The 100, best actress is Clarke Griffin. Best actor Bellamy Blake.
the day they kill off tyrion is the day I stop watching that series.

Seriously love the guy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Greyworld: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
the day they kill off tyrion is the day I stop watching that series.

Seriously love the guy.
I am sure the produce wont be that silly
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
haba!
Na the eveel people you dey root for ni? grin grin

As for me, I prefer niccolo Machiavelli. lipsrsealed

Sixtus was a great antagonist! He brought the Catholic church to it's bare and made it look as if I was there.... I love antagonist that makes movie.... Nina Myers, Queen (Game of Thrones), etc....

Nicco wasn't given much audience in the movie and moreover he was just a boy in the movie...
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by moski5(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
if yu r in benin we cud s do exchange ... I have loads of movies I give yu Wat I ve yu give me yours
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nafizzey(m): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by moski5(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
soleexx:

Yea I mean episodes..
You bored? Serious its a movie u need to watch with all ur mind in it...and its not some 2hrs fantasy movie so dnt expect supernatural all time

I've seen heroes 1 3 4 n I think 5

so this one is really boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by soleexx(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
moski5:

Just 2 episodes lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by soleexx(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

My question is, is Hiro in Hero Reborn that was premiered last week?

Definitely in episode 3...I already saw the next preview
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Chanzy1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
umehmj:

planet mars lol. in what season are you by the way?
Just ended 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by chemmerfrank(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
beejay501:

so u like floki after all the bad tinx he don do .
u no see Bjorn or that Ragnar ex wife .
hmmmm what's ha name sef
lol floki no normal na.. And always doing crazy stuff i just like his part.. The rest dey ok.. But floki na my guy oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by calabaman(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2015
chrisgurl:
grin grin glenn

thanks...... #embarrassed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by domopps(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
byvan03:
Sleepy hollow - Ichabod Crane

Tyrant - Jamal Al-fayeed

Game of thrones - Tyrion Lannister

Under the Dome- Dale Barbara (Barbie).

Person of interest - John Reese and detective Fusco.

So Sawn Samil and Harod doesn't deserve a recognition in person of Interest?

I love Sawn like something else!

Seems we have same taste of the series but just dat Under the doom is Damm so really extremely BORING for my liking!

Just finished Season 1 of Sleepy Hollow now on 2 and Season 1 to 5 of Game of thrown still pile up!

Cheeeeers
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Am4obama:
What episode did you stop? Mine was on Epi 10 season two... Seriously waiting for the next episode.
Epi 10 is the final episode for Season two.
Season 3 is going to be tight mehhnn.. Ghost is a changed man. Now, Lobos wants Tommy to kill Ghost. I hate this sad

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Kk4(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
LeoFish92:

Your head dey there, I'm currently on the second season, that show make sense die, please can someone recommend a good TV series where the lead actor displays high class intelligence, smartness and ingenuity, something like scofield of prison break or Leonardo da Vinci of da Vinci demons etc such movies help to upgrade my IQ
That moment Da Vinci saw his Momma on them Turks ship.. crazy

Dexter.
Hannibal.
Elementary.
'You are the worst' is pretty cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by parrotibaba(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
beejay501:
Jisos . so nobody don watch banshee for here chai. the walking dead -Rick Vikings-Ragnar lothbrook Banshee - Job blacklist-Raymond reddington Dracula- Alexander Grayson Dear devil - the actor (forgot his name) Flash -Sisco Arrow- Oliver queen Sleepy hollow- Ichabod Crane
Omo me self day watch film clap for me

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin

**falls from tractor**
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by parrotibaba(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mine...

Supernatural - Sam n Dean Winchester, Castiel, Crowley, Bobby, n Angel Gabriel/Loki

Game of Thrones - Tyron Lannister

Daredevil - Matt Murdock n Will Fisk( crazy man)

Sleepy hollow - Ichabod Crane( Favorite scene; Season 2 finale where he slide the phone across the table when the phone displayed "slide to unlock" grin )

Banshee - Lucas Hood

The Blacklist - Red n Dembe

Homeland - Saul Berenson n Peter Quin

Hannibal - Will Graham

Amongst others
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Gboliwe: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
moski5:

Heroes is very boring to me too
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by busky101(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Is the season 3 out? I'm curios to know what happens to Lizzy after she killed the Attorney and was taken into hiding by Reddington.
no sir, it will premeier on oct 1st tho. I cant wait too
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
busky101:
no sir, it will premeier on oct 1st tho. I cant wait too
Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by benedictuyi(m): 3:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Dere are lots of dope series ouy dere, but the best remains GAME OF THRONES.. Favourite character is Little Finger... Seems very calm but extremely dangerous

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.