Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76419 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by vicaaya: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
I watched the DARK series of Netflix on vicaaya streaming search engine. HOST and that platform was mindblowing like the series I really loved it
URL= https:///2y303WP.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Depsui(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zabilon007:
Breaking Bad- Heizenberg
Banshee- Hood

Banshee is like my favourite film of all time.

Love sherrif hood

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Depsui(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Basilona:
Currently watching HOUSE for the umpteenth time (can't get enough of dat series. Seriously wish they could bring back the sho

Greys Anatomy - Christina Yang

Modern Family - Cameron & Haley

Game of thrones - Tyrion & the Master of Whisperers (miss Tywin)

I must have watched House over 4 times
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2020
I just started this series called breaking bad grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by jaiyeorie: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OFa7YOQ5wQ
Idris Elba Jayz Beyonce Regina King - The Harder The Fell movie premiere
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by myami: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Vix805: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm watching. modern family- Phil and Alex and Manny
victorious- Andre.
Vikings- Ragnar lothbrok.
misfits- Nathan.
100- raven .
teen wolf- Stiles.
family guy - Stewie
The boys - Hughie.

on that note, I hacked netflix available at cheap prices. dstv logins valid for 3 months. dm if interested.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ernestovi: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Actix movie, series and TvShows download app. Get it from play store and download your movies within two minutes or less.

I am watching La Brea... It's awesome. Get it from Actix
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Conown38: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
The Witcher - Geralt - and my favorite quote from him is: "...hmmmmmmmm" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sammycarz(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ruthless...elder mother with her Jamaica accent
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by maxwelltennyson(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Gustavo fringe,Ahh God I too like this character
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by maxwelltennyson(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Rounakid:
Was jux watchinq Buhari's 100 days in Office.
My best characters there are both Wike and Fayose grin grin
My best scene so far is the planning of Osibanjo and Saraki Impeachment... And Buhari Creation of new country (west Germany)
Still under the suspense to see $1 = #1 sadsad
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by osars: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please which sites can I go to download HD cartoons, not anime o.
Cartoons series like the ones they show on cartoon network, cbeebies, moonbug. etc.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Domale: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
I recently started watching "The Idol" but I'm not far enough in to share a review just yet. The premise intrigued me, and I'm looking forward to diving deeper into the story. By the way, I'm streaming it on my Firestick https://www.firestickhow.com/stop-buffering-on-firestick.html, which makes the experience super convenient. The Firestick's interface and streaming quality are good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.