Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! (22313 Views)

Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Yustash001(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Tiwa Savage?...the list you are taking is conc...
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
U are a fool!I will be damned if u are over 20yrs old!
smh. i dnt hav ur time,

maybe u'll be lenient enough to marry asa grin

Fool koor, foolish nii
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Yustash001:
Tiwa Savage?...the list you are taking is conc...
So dat babe fine to u? chai
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2015
myners007:
Insult them but that can't stop them from shining and making more dough
Abi
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2015
nuelzy:
If yemi Alade and weird MC no dey dis post
den d op is mad....

weird mc na old crap na, she dey sing again? yemi alade? u well? dat fine gal, no pimple
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Show us a picture of a female member of your family!useless animal
Shottop, asa is ugly undecided
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2015
9niceguy:
Yorubas are known with long mouth right?
Yess.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Menace2Society(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Durent:
smh. i dnt hav ur time,

maybe u'll be lenient enough to marry asa grin

Fool koor, foolish nii
Damn it!this cretin is taking stupidity to a new level
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by nuelzy: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Durent:
weird mc na old crap na, she dey sing again?
yemi alade? u well? dat fine gal, no pimple
who b dis one ,
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by sevantex(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2015
These women are beautiful jore. Besides, dy making their money still
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by uniklinkum(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Another lunatic on the loose. When will you start creating people you block head m0ron. You can as well take your silly and worthless opinion to there creator. Too many childish and Godforsaken lunatics are ruining this forum.
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Damn it!this cretin is taking stupidity to a new level
Yea.. ur father's stupidity

parents shud seek inqury frm God before dey decide to reproduce, am sure God neva approved of u.
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:
Another lunatic on the loose. When will you start creating people you block head m0ron. You can as well take your silly and worthless opinion to there creator. Too many childish and Godforsaken lunatics are ruining this forum.
OK

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by uniklinkum(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2015
Durent:
OK

You waste of reproductive fluids and $ex making time, in your ultra worthless life don't ever quote my handle. When you iddiots smoke your mother's pubic hair and come on this forum to bore us with your factory fitted stupidity. If not that your brain cells have finally connect to the WiFi of insanity, you will have concern your life with serious things than worrying about the looks of people that can feed the whole of the Saharan orangutans that make up your family tree.
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

You waste of reproductive fluids and $ex making time, in your ultra worthless life don't ever quote my handle. When you iddiots smoke your mother's pubic hair and come on this forum to bore us with your factory fitted stupidity. If not that your brain cells have finally connect to the WiFi of insanity, you will have concern your life with serious things than worrying about the looks of people that can feed the whole of the Saharan orangutans that make up your family tree.
Are u through?

1 Like

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Durent:
Most naija ladies are ugly but at least we expected celebs to be pretty but most of dem are jst worst. Here they are.
1. Tiwa savage: This lady is just so bleepin ugly nd wud always top my ugliest list even wen am sleeping. Wenever i hear d word 'ugly' i rememba Tiwa savage, so bad, i wonder wat most people see in her.
2. Omawumi: Very ugly, make up or no make up, If u ask me, na who i go ask.
3. Emma nyra: With her oblong head, all i see is her nice curves, face=zero
4. Seyi shay: Na make up dey help dis babe wit da her long yoruba mouth, and she has d guts to be flirting with fine boy wizkid on "Crazy music video" Rubbish.
5. Cynthia morgan: Dis babe dey change face nii? If u see her on her 1st video appearance where she was featured by Jhybo in "Run their mouth" Cynthia morgan was a perfect definition of a witch, infact i always fast foward dat part, so dark and ugly but in her "Dont break my heart" video she was light skinned and pretty all thanks to make ups
6. Asa: God hav mercy
You cn add urs
Yemi Alade also
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Yemi Alade, Omawumi, Waje, Weird Mc, Genievieve Nnayi also
nuelzy:
If yemi Alade and weird MC no dey dis post

den d op is mad....

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by uniklinkum(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Durent:
Are u through?
F**k your lineage poltroon.
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Show us a picture of a female member of your family!useless animal
If i show you my sister's picture ehn.... You will continue disturbing me for her contacts.....
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

F**k your lineage poltroon.
Really?

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Genievive? shocked prophet u are not okay

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
Honestly, Asa being Ugly dey pain me.... I mean, the girl sings good music and then she looks like a public building
chai see as you finsh my wife. Ha ha ha ha guy i don laugh tire. But na the mouth i for carry yab Yemi Alade. Mehn that girl too worwor but she de make yanga too much. Her face no make am at all

1 Like

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
chai see as you finsh my wife. Ha ha ha ha guy i don laugh tire. But na the mouth i for carry yab Yemi Alade. Mehn that girl too worwor but she de make yanga too much. Her face no make am at all
yemi alade? shocked i've said it dat u are nt okay
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Yemi Alade might not be particulary fine but she has high sex appeal o! Johnny reach 16million views on youtube
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Durent:
yemi alade? shocked i've said it dat u are nt okay
too bad as you dey so you no sabi person were fine at all. Yemi no fine e be like say na that her useless hips de do make you de jones. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Menace2Society(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Durent:
Yea.. ur father's stupidity

parents shud seek inqury frm God before dey decide to reproduce, am sure God neva approved of u.
LMAO grin wackiest response ever on NL what a joke he even wrote God!your parents really did a good job in raising u!
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Menace2Society(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
If i show you my sister's picture ehn.... You will continue disturbing me for her contacts.....
Cretin show us the pic!who are this guys undecided
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Cretin show us the pic!who are this guys undecided
Nairalanders come and see o... I have tried to be civil with this guy but all he keeps doing is yabbing me... If i start now, you will start calling me sir weee indeed
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
LMAO grin wackiest response ever on NL what a joke he even wrote God!your parents really did a good job in raising u!
ur moniker said it all, i won't say more dan dis.
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2015
I can smell what you're cooking; trust me, my stomach's against it! Your definiton of beaut. is not the same as mine! They look awesome!
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by veave(f): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Durent:
Most naija ladies are ugly but at least we expected celebs to be pretty but most of dem are jst worst. Here they are.
1. Tiwa savage: This lady is just so bleepin ugly nd wud always top my ugliest list even wen am sleeping. Wenever i hear d word 'ugly' i rememba Tiwa savage, so bad, i wonder wat most people see in her.
2. Omawumi: Very ugly, make up or no make up, If u ask me, na who i go ask.
3. Emma nyra: With her oblong head, all i see is her nice curves, face=zero
4. Seyi shay: Na make up dey help dis babe wit da her long yoruba mouth, and she has d guts to be flirting with fine boy wizkid on "Crazy music video" Rubbish.
5. Cynthia morgan: Dis babe dey change face nii? If u see her on her 1st video appearance where she was featured by Jhybo in "Run their mouth" Cynthia morgan was a perfect definition of a witch, infact i always fast foward dat part, so dark and ugly but in her "Dont break my heart" video she was light skinned and pretty all thanks to make ups
6. Asa: God hav mercy
You cn add urs

Let us see your sisters.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Please don't include Ms Nnaji; I can die for that babe... Damn!
ProphetUdeme:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarkodie Is Dead(photo) / Photo Of Basketmouth As A Year Old Baby / Dbanj And Mr Macaroni Sing And Dance Together On Dbanj’s Visit For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.