Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! (22318 Views)

Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / 6 Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by iamrealdeji(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2015
These ladies i'm looking at are fine fool
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by nuelzy: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Yemi Alade, Omawumi, Waje, Weird Mc, Genievieve Nnayi also
i nearly concurred with u

bt dude..!!

Genevieve...nw u re making me think u re myopic :-/
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by tope3x(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2015
Thank God tiwa savage is there. ..that girl is just too overrated. ..she's so ugly to me
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by nerodenero: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
Honestly, Asa being Ugly dey pain me.... I mean, the girl sings good music and then she looks like a public building
Wicked lipsrsealed wink grin.
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Henry22(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
Asin ehn.... Well, I sha hope she marries a fine guy so that their children will at least look half-humangringringrin
OBJ don engage her last month o, d wedding go come up somtime this year.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Henry22(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

You waste of reproductive fluids and $ex making time, in your ultra worthless life don't ever quote my handle. When you iddiots smoke your mother's pubic hair and come on this forum to bore us with your factory fitted stupidity. If not that your brain cells have finally connect to the WiFi of insanity, you will have concern your life with serious things than worrying about the looks of people that can feed the whole of the Saharan orangutans that make up your family tree.
wicked!!!
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by ignis: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jobless op
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
U are forgetting waje, dat lady is bleeping ugly.
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Menace2Society(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
Nairalanders come and see o... I have tried to be civil with this guy but all he keeps doing is yabbing me... If i start now, you will start calling me sir weee indeed
Lol crying to mummy look this is a forum not your typical secondary school!To hell with your useless civility who do u think u are huh?

N.B Stop using internet in putting people down Peace
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by SandraDiOku(f): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Most naija ladies are ugly but at least we expected celebs to be pretty but most of dem are jst worst. Here they are.
1. Tiwa savage: This lady is just so bleepin ugly nd wud always top my ugliest list even wen am sleeping. Wenever i hear d word 'ugly' i rememba Tiwa savage, so bad, i wonder wat most people see in her.
2. Omawumi: Very ugly, make up or no make up, If u ask me, na who i go ask.
3. Emma nyra: With her oblong head, all i see is her nice curves, face=zero
4. Seyi shay: Na make up dey help dis babe wit da her long yoruba mouth, and she has d guts to be flirting with fine boy wizkid on "Crazy music video" Rubbish.
5. Cynthia morgan: Dis babe dey change face nii? If u see her on her 1st video appearance where she was featured by Jhybo in "Run their mouth" Cynthia morgan was a perfect definition of a witch, infact i always fast foward dat part, so dark and ugly but in her "Dont break my heart" video she was light skinned and pretty all thanks to make ups
6. Asa: God hav mercy
You cn add urs
LOLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH THIS IS WAY TOOOO FUNNY,U JUC MADE ME LAF JARE
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Most naija ladies are ugly but at least we expected celebs to be pretty but most of dem are jst worst. Here they are.
1. Tiwa savage: This lady is just so bleepin ugly nd wud always top my ugliest list even wen am sleeping. Wenever i hear d word 'ugly' i rememba Tiwa savage, so bad, i wonder wat most people see in her.
2. Omawumi: Very ugly, make up or no make up, If u ask me, na who i go ask.
3. Emma nyra: With her oblong head, all i see is her nice curves, face=zero
4. Seyi shay: Na make up dey help dis babe wit da her long yoruba mouth, and she has d guts to be flirting with fine boy wizkid on "Crazy music video" Rubbish.
5. Cynthia morgan: Dis babe dey change face nii? If u see her on her 1st video appearance where she was featured by Jhybo in "Run their mouth" Cynthia morgan was a perfect definition of a witch, infact i always fast foward dat part, so dark and ugly but in her "Dont break my heart" video she was light skinned and pretty all thanks to make ups
6. Asa: God hav mercy
You cn add urs

I bet your gf wishes to be as beautiful as these ladies.
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mrphickythor:

I bet your gf wishes to be as beautiful as these ladies.
look who's talking. Isi ewu
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by RaytheBahd: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
sinaj:
Diz shud b in joke section cheesy
I swear down
Re: List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! by opebiboy: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2019
where simi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Celebrates 36th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Georgina Onuoha Rocks Blue Bikini / Aneke Twins Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.