Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,086 members, 7,838,734 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities (27596 Views)

Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt / Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Bloodbath: Bokoharam On Rampage, Invades Adamawa, Many Feared Killed-vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by obaival(m): 3:02am On Sep 26, 2015
All dis blood u pple ar sharin diaris God ooo embarassed
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 26, 2015
ok... oga is in usa.... when he comes back, we will tell him...

5 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by humblesteve(m): 3:03am On Sep 26, 2015
Apc is full of lies...Fake change
Nigerians that haven't understand the kind of change APC preached will get to understand better as time goes on...

I swear GEJ was a God sent" not a do or die politician" am just understanding it now God bless Ebele family.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 26, 2015
ZUBY77:

Army chief Buratai and the injured soldiers are throwing parties with rams somewhere in Borno State.

. So can't they have fun again, if e pain u, pick up recruit form and go join they battle,I bet u wud last 1 week..u guys just sit here and spew poo without having a clue as to what is happening in the battle front.....Did they tell you that bokoharam are just 100 persons or they are Illiterates?? N*gga if u vex go fight them..me am eatin ma ram
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 26, 2015
ZUBY77:

Army chief Buratai and the injured soldiers are throwing parties with rams somewhere in Borno State.

. So can't they have fun again, if e pain u, pick up recruit form and go join they battle,I bet u wud last 1 week..u guys just sit here and spew poo without having a clue as to what is happening in the battle front.....Did they tell you that bokoharam are just 100 persons or they are Illiterates?? N*gga if u vex go fight them..me am eatin ma ram.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Seriously with all have been happening in the past one week,you still think the army is winning?
Yes, I do. You people make this seem like a little problem that just ceases to be all of a sudden. No, it takes time. If it was that easy, ISIS, Al-qaeda and all won't still be around today
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by ZUBY77(m): 3:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Justdulla:
. So can't they have fun again, if e pain u, pick up recruit form and go join they battle,I bet u wud last 1 week..u guys just sit here and spew poo without having a clue as to what is happening in the battle front.....Did they tell you that bokoharam are just 100 persons or they are Illiterates?? N*gga if u vex go fight them..me am eatin ma ram

Animal.
He whose house is on fire does not pursue rat.

He who dines with the devil must use a long spoon.

But of course I could be speaking to you in parables.

20 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Justdulla:
Many of u guys here just keep speaking grammar...you guys haven't been to the North,you don't know what's up there...Yobe and Borno combined is Larger than lagos 30times over..How the hect are the JTF guys and Police fish out culprits who hide at day, and attack at Night??....The truth is its high time all this communities stood up for them selves,they should be trained, armed and taught self defence..Security Forces can't just be every where @ every time, those States are bigger than you think with too many homogenous settlement scattered around,it wud be a huge joke to say only The armed forces can end such madness.....Moreover this sort of anarch shouldn't be attributed to BH alone, the fulani mad men/herds men have joined the madness, they destroy nigeria,, and jump into Niger Republic to hide...You should really commend our security forces,they are trying their utmost best out there...

Seriously dude!!! I would love to read your own comments during similar attacks under GEJ

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by shota(m): 3:11am On Sep 26, 2015

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by baloney: 3:12am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Zedric:

Yes, I do. You people make this seem like a little problem that just ceases to be all of a sudden. No, it takes time. If it was that easy, ISIS, Al-qaeda and all won't still be around today

Dud i bet to tell you that you are very very wrong!!the last one weeks has been one of the bloodiest ever since the inception of the insurgency!! Over 400 people has been killed in the last 5 days!! It is just too pathetic for a government that promised so much during the campaigns.

I remember APC fans boasting that Buhari would end the boko haram saga in weeks like he did the maistatine sect in the 80s but what we have today?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dud i bet to tell you that you are very very wrong!!the last one weeks has been one of the bloodiest ever since the inception of the insurgency!! Over 400 people has been killed in the last 5 days!! It is just too pathetic for a government that promised so much during the campaigns.

I remember APC fans boasting that Buhari would end the boko haram saga in weeks like he did the maistatine sect in the 80s but what we have today?

A dying sect that is grasping and straws. My people say a snake cut into two is almost more dangerous than the actual snake. That's the case here. Boko haram has been cut into two and its has sworn to spend the few days remaining for it trying to cause more havoc
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by cool318(m): 3:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Excess land Mass in the North East is really a fertile ground for these Boko guys.
Nigerian Army is so Overstretched with fighting on so many fronts.

My own view

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by arabianights: 3:19am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

I dont seem to understand this? How could attacks be going on for 3 days without the security agents responding? What the hell are the useless JTF doing? Buhari and Buratai what sort of incompetence is this?

Am getting confused.If this is true then our army has been compromised and theres no end to bh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by onyibajoe(m): 3:22am On Sep 26, 2015
A lot of intelligence is needed in this fight but I'm not seeing it. The insurgents seem to exhibit more intel than our security operatives. The operatives are beeing outsmarted obviously. The earlier they put an end to propaganda, the better. The truth be told, there is more media presence than supposed on the part of the military.
NA, no doubt, is trying cos there is no country fighting insurgency that is having it soft. The timeline they seem to be working to meet will come and go but we will still be hearing news such as this-not being negative though.
Let's be sincere to ourselves, Nigeria is too big with our porous borders. Where do you want to start from? Ask yourselves why they keep multiplying with the numbers we hear are killed, captured and those surrendering.
Finally, we can win but not within months and this level of propaganda.

7 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by tonychristopher: 3:25am On Sep 26, 2015
Did we get to hear this on news. I will tune CNN and BBC for update .forget nta forget tvc forget channels TV what I don't understand is why don't these station show this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by drmikeadams(m): 3:27am On Sep 26, 2015
onyibajoe:
A lot of intelligence is needed in this fight but I'm not seeing it. The insurgents seem to exhibit more intel than our security operatives. The operatives are beeing outsmarted obviously. The earlier they put an end to propaganda, the better. The truth be told, there is more media presence than supposed on the part of the military.
NA, no doubt, is trying cos there is no country fighting insurgency that is having it soft. The timeline they seem to be working to meet will come and go but we will still be hearing news such as this-not being negative though.
Let's be sincere to ourselves, Nigeria is too big with our porous borders. Where do you want to start from. Ask yourselves why they keep multiplying with the numbers we hear are killed, captured and those surrendering.
Finally, we can win but not within months and this level of propaganda.
?.....without intelligence and use of high tech equipements,surveillance etc ....Nigeria army are just joking...even USA with their technology it took them time to curl the activities of terrorist in Afghanistan...

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by tonychristopher: 3:27am On Sep 26, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
ok... oga is in usa.... when he comes back, we will tell him...
Baba and his gworo are in USA ..but I thought they said boko haram has been surrendering

12 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by banio: 3:35am On Sep 26, 2015
I thought Nigerians voted for a magician. Who will uproot Boko Haram in one month.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by likila: 3:35am On Sep 26, 2015
This is the will of Allahu.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by onyibajoe(m): 3:37am On Sep 26, 2015
Zedric:

A dying sect that is grasping and straws. My people say a snake cut into two is almost more dangerous than the actual snake. That's the case here. Boko haram has been cut into two and its has sworn to spend the few days remaining for it trying to cause more havoc
Forget what you read online or hear on the news and embrace the reality. The armed forces are tying but we still have a long way to go. It is terrorism we are fighting and not trying to restore peace in a riotous or mere crisis outburst. Except you think it is not TERRORISM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by chiedu7: 3:41am On Sep 26, 2015
B00hari should ask Boko Haram to stop

After all he ordered them to release Olu Falea and they obeyed.

It shows Boko Haram is controlled by B00hari

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by ican2020: 3:43am On Sep 26, 2015
When will this end?

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by onyibajoe(m): 3:51am On Sep 26, 2015
drmikeadams:
?.....without intelligence and use of high tech equipements,surveillance etc ....Nigeria army are just joking...even USA with their technology it took them time to curl the activities of terrorist in Afghanistan...
Unfortunately, we play politics with everything. God help and save us.

3 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by sud12(m): 3:53am On Sep 26, 2015
Baba Bubu where is ur faz!!!! All dis story abt boko haram dat dey av surrendered, dey all FILM TRICK
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by dwen: 3:55am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/many-dead-50-houses-razed-as-boko-haram-invades-adamawa-communities/
LETS CONTINUE CLAPPING FOR BUHARI.... UNTILL HE TURNS NIGERIA INTO ISLAMIC STATE. you all said Jonathan is clueless. lets see the clues of buhari and still watching.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by ican2020: 3:57am On Sep 26, 2015
247notire:
Too many insomniacs on here. lol. APC has ruined our polity with press statements and media hogwash. These days I no longer believe anything dat comes out of the present day government. They lie too much for pete's sake! We need another change...

Where is AMBROSE SOMIDE of Ray Power, he will down play this one in tomorrow's newspapers review.

This APC card carrying member is only interested in criticizing PDP

May God deliver such minds from unnecessary hate

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Chigold101(m): 4:03am On Sep 26, 2015
chocolateme:
But I saw a thread hours ago here that suggested that the insurgents are surrendering themselves..
What kind of inhumanity is this? Since when did this country become like this?
Why can't they see the other brighter side of life? They sleep peacefully not knowing that they don't have their lives in their hands.
But truly if our fellow citizens in politics are really involved in this madness, then untimely and premature death shall never depart from their generations.

Chocolate cream
cream chocolate... Anything you read from APC news papers just know its another lie...
https://www.nairaland.com/2624526/army-alleges-sabotage-borno-leaders imagine this news...
They keep telling they surrendered without showing any human being...

5 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Muslim country you guys need serious prayer, everywhere burning, not even their so called holy land Saudi Arabia dey safe.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by nobeku: 4:09am On Sep 26, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
And they say we shouldn't wail for Nigeria? cry

We shall keep on wailing for this country until we get the right leaders cry

Buhari has always been a failure thus it won't come as a surprise if he fails again smiley
Your biological father has always been a failure from the beginning.. TORCHECUL!!!!!
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by agarawu23(m): 4:10am On Sep 26, 2015
God should help us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.