Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities (27579 Views)

Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt / Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Bloodbath: Bokoharam On Rampage, Invades Adamawa, Many Feared Killed-vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Many dead, 50 houses razed as Boko Haram invades Adamawa communities
September 26, 2015 at 12:45 am

By Ndahi Marama
Suspected members of dreaded Boko Haram terrorists invaded three communities of Sabon Gari, Kafin Hausa and Bakin Dutse of Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State, leaving scores of people mostly returning farmers and herdsmen dead after setting ablaze their residential houses. The attacks were said to have lasted for three days and over 50 houses burnt.

Madagali is the council headquarters of Gulak, a town bordering Borno State which had suffered series of deadly boko Haram attacks that led to the sacking of the whole people of the area.

According to a unanimous police officer from the area but who is based in Maiduguri, “Our family house was one of those destroyed by the terrorists, but when some people alerted the security operatives stationed in Gulak and Madagali, there was no response until the whole place was destroyed by the insurgents.

“My distressed people called me about the deadly attacks that lasted for three days beginning from Wednesday, but no positive response until the whole villages were destroyed; many of our people might have been killed, but fortunately, after they returned to the troubled communities, they chose to spend their whole day and night in their farmlands for safety.”

He added that the town is now deserted as most of the lucky survivors have fled into the bush while many houses are still on fire and that thick smoke still engulf the whole communities.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/many-dead-50-houses-razed-as-boko-haram-invades-adamawa-communities/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by chocolateme(f): 2:33am On Sep 26, 2015
But I saw a thread hours ago here that suggested that the insurgents are surrendering themselves..
What kind of inhumanity is this? Since when did this country become like this?
Why can't they see the other brighter side of life? They sleep peacefully not knowing that they don't have their lives in their hands.
But truly if our fellow citizens in politics are really involved in this madness, then untimely and premature death shall never depart from their generations.

FTC
Chocolate cream

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by ShowYourCertificate: 2:36am On Sep 26, 2015
And they say we shouldn't wail for Nigeria? cry

We shall keep on wailing for this country until we get the right leaders cry

Buhari has always been a failure thus it won't come as a surprise if he fails again smiley

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 26, 2015
My distressed people called me about the deadly attacks that lasted for three days beginning from Wednesday, but no positive response until the whole villages were destroyed; many of our people might have been killed,

I dont seem to understand this? How could attacks be going on for 3 days without the security agents responding? What the hell are the useless JTF doing? Buhari and Buratai what sort of incompetence is this?

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 26, 2015
bubu the brainless one is working

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by kliq(m): 2:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Pa Chukwudi (The Harbinger of bad news) just imagine the time of the day a MOD is moving this to the main page undecided

At topic: it's pretty sad and RIP to the victims embarassed...in due course God will see us through this bullshhit and for sure Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria / Nigerians
God bless PMB and the NA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 26, 2015
JudismphD:
bubu the brainless one is working

Seriously the bloodletting of the past one week has been the worst since the inception of the insurgency!! I think the boko idiots are responding to the army claims that they have been defeated.Instead of these army chiefs to focus on the war at hand,they were rather concerned with stoking propaganda

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Pavore9: 2:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Senseless!
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Just when we think we are winning the war this happens. Anyways, I have faith in this current administration and I know news like this will soon be a thing of the past. I hope the families of the victims find succor and are strong enough to survive the loss

4 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2015
Zedric:
Just when we think we are winning the war this happens. Anyways, I have faith in this current administration and I know news like this will soon be a thing of the past. I hope the families of the victims find succor and are strong enough to survive the loss

Seriously with all have been happening in the past one week,you still think the army is winning?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Autolord: 2:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Kunu sipping

Gworo chewing

Body moving and stinking

Boko bombing

Tourist travelling

Economy falling, Jobs going

Should buhari appoint shekau as minister first before senate impeaches him or what? Impeach buhari now!!!

People are being killed daily

Buhari sacked the few experts we have from harvard and world wide and left the seats empty---Now these GEJ's ministers are getting International appointments all because of the wicked mind of APC supporters...Imagine how okonjo and Agric minister were developing Nigeria but the wicked souls still said no

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:52am On Sep 26, 2015
anyone that still believe that the dullard and his fellow apc liars are the solution to Nigeria needs to examine his or her self to avoid story that touches the heart ❤.

but wait o, when last did anyone here see or even heard from shariareporters? them still dey exist at all? chai GEJ just render many people jobless as he just go he village go relax. God bless you anywhere you are right now sir. they are now reaping the evil they planted for u, that is called karma.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by koife(m): 2:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Remembering apc adverts of unknown hand crushing BH I would've loved to rejoice over what they did to Gej, but not for the lives and properties lost. I therefore frown at it, no matter the guise. I want this barbarism ended.

26 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 26, 2015
This is just sad cry

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by wheredemdey: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Bubu is competing with Kim kardashian in picture taking while the country burns.... grin grin...N1ggah man that wanted power but has zero idea on what to do with power...always talking from all sides of the mouth.

Fish headed mofo....plus that snake charmer army chief...country is a big sad joke.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by ZUBY77(m): 2:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Don't worry, We are winning the war.

9 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by 247notire(m): 2:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Too many insomniacs on here. lol. APC has ruined our polity with press statements and media hogwash. These days I no longer believe anything dat comes out of the present day government. They lie too much for pete's sake! We need another change...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by yawhex(m): 2:54am On Sep 26, 2015
hahahaha boko is just trying to show off

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by millhouse: 2:55am On Sep 26, 2015
So many killings and kidnappings going on but Sahara news wount report any of this. However during d last dispensation they were the chief whistle blower. These days they only interested in saraki' saga.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by humblesteve(m): 2:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Lets ask ourselves some discerning questions
Apart from Bokoharam members killed in active service, has any
captured BH member been tried and sentenced?
Who declared these released suspects not guilty and where are the
guilty ones?
What plans does Buhari have for the guilty Bokoharam members?...
At least Chad has been prosecuting them
Why was Zakari Biu re-instated back into the police force after
obvious ties with the BH terror sect under Buhari?
Why has Shekau not released any videos attacking Buhari like he did
under GEJ?
Why did Buhari make a sudden turn to claim that Chibok girls have
all been married out to Bokoharam members yet the military claim to
have conquered BH ... so where are the girls?
Why is the north not blaming Buhari for not finding Chibok girls as
promised? What is Oby Ezekwesili's comment after being told the
Chibok girls have been married out?... Why the sudden silence?
Why is Borno state governor always in a haste to give out gifts to
Chibok parents?.. Is it meant meant to be a compensation for their
kids or for some other sinister motives?
Have anyone thought why Buhari only gives press releases to BBC
hausa... Never NTA, channels, AIT etc knowing fully well that Nigeria
is a secular state with English as its Lingua franca?

88 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Emekamex(m): 2:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Buhari where art thou? RIP to the dead.

14 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 26, 2015
All izz well!!
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Orjioorji(f): 2:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Burantashi the press up general said shekau is a lair ,they told us that 200 boko boys have surrendered .

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 26, 2015
millhouse:
So many killings and kidnappings going on but Sahara news wount report any of this. However during d last dispensation they were the chief whistle blower. These days they only interested in saraki' saga.

That is the unfortunate level of partisanship journalism in Nigeria has descended into!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 26, 2015
247notire:
Too many insomniacs on here. lol. APC has ruined our polity with press statements and media hogwash. These days I no longer believe anything dat comes out of the present day government. They lie too much for pete's sake! We need another change...

you need another change...kikikik.....

How much change do you need

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by activelyA(f): 2:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Imagine!!!
Men just sit down and kill as they like without law, caution, restrictions(faith in the supernatural), conscience.
How come Buhari's so called body odour doesn't seem to be smelling towards the issue of insecurity.

If it is Jonathan outside the country when all these are happening, you would see different memes already flying about the social media. But as of now, everyone is quiet on this security issues...(media façade playing a large role)

The question is : what reasonable step(promised before elections) has been taken

He has gotten there now and has realized that things are not what they seem or as they look when you are on the outside undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by humblesteve(m): 2:59am On Sep 26, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
All izz well!!
All is not well my brother people are being killed everyday and Buhari seems can't do anything about it because he knows more than we do about this evil sect of killers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by ZUBY77(m): 2:59am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

I dont seem to understand this? How could attacks be going on for 3 days without the security agents responding? What the hell are the useless JTF doing? Buhari and Buratai what sort of incompetence is this?

Army chief Buratai and the injured soldiers are throwing parties with rams somewhere in Borno State.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by omoadeleye(m): 3:00am On Sep 26, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by oxygen247(m): 3:01am On Sep 26, 2015
And
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by humblesteve(m): 3:01am On Sep 26, 2015
247notire:
De kind thunder wey go blow sahara yash still de jug for Lagos-ibadan Road they seems not to no about all this happening in the country but if its about any pdp related issue they will carry the mata ontop their head like say tomorrow no dey... Why can't people see that APC isn't doing us any good. in as much PDP wasn't saints but seriously APC is worst party ever!
God forbid the way this people lie ehn and to see many nigerians dancing to it...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Many of u guys here just keep speaking grammar...you guys haven't been to the North,you don't know what's up there...Yobe and Borno combined is Larger than lagos 30times over..How the hect are the JTF guys and Police fish out culprits who hide at day, and attack at Night??....The truth is its high time all this communities stood up for them selves,they should be trained, armed and taught self defence..Security Forces can't just be every where @ every time, those States are bigger than you think with too many homogenous settlement scattered around,it wud be a huge joke to say only The armed forces can end such madness.....Moreover this sort of anarch shouldn't be attributed to BH alone, the fulani mad men/herds men have joined the madness, they destroy nigeria,, and jump into Niger Republic to hide...You should really commend our security forces,they are trying their utmost best out there...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis / Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC / Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.