Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities (27593 Views)

Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt / Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Bloodbath: Bokoharam On Rampage, Invades Adamawa, Many Feared Killed-vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by bossto(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2015
ok....is this supposed to be news no be u vote for a terrorist? answer me nah!! NEXT TOPIC

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
tonychristopher:
Did we get to hear this on news. I will tune CNN and BBC for update .forget nta forget tvc forget channels TV what I don't understand is why don't these station show this

Dem go die for you? They have fulfilled their own part of the bargain and have collected their commission to keep quiet. Even the newspapers are looking the other way... grin tongue
At least "Jonathan" is gone, Nigerians are enjoying Change grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by tonychristopher: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2015
mykl01:

Dem go die for you? They have fulfilled their own part of the bargain and have collected their commission to keep quiet. Even the newspapers are looking the other way... grin tongue
At least "Jonathan" is gone, Nigerians are enjoying Change grin cool
Lol
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by hugobuzz(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2015
if na under GEJ, channels TV, BBC, CNN and TVC will all be carrying bad news about Nigeria. but they are all quiet because they have achieved their aims of bringing in Buhari. so BH can kill all they want now. it's alright under Buhari. stupid yellow bars and their smelling hypocrisy have landed us in this mess. I just dey watch them. keep enjoying the Change you deserve. They are all quiet now. Ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Akpan107(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
And they say we shouldn't wail for Nigeria? cry

We shall keep on wailing for this country until we get the right leaders cry

Buhari has always been a failure thus it won't come as a surprise if he fails again smiley
Pls bros, who is the leader or the chairman of the "wailing wailer association of nigeria" (WWAN) pls i want to register myself... what is now happening in this country has turned me to a complete wailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2015
hugobuzz:
if na under GEJ, channels TV, BBC, CNN and TVC will all be carrying bad news about Nigeria. but they are all quiet because they have achieved their aims of bringing in Buhari. so BH can kill all they want now. it's alright under Buhari. stupid yellow bars and their smelling hypocrisy have landed us in this mess. I just dey watch them. keep enjoying the Change you deserve. They are all quiet now. Ndi ara!
When boko haram gets to Abuja, they will have no other choice than to report it

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by AzontoGhost(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2015
Efriday1:

Agreed chief. Yobe a borno are larger than the republics of Ghana and Benin put together grin, except that the post said that the invasion took place at a local government hqrs (not a minor village) and lasted for 3 SOLID GOOD DAYS. That's enough time for a timely response from a functional government.
Big for nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Akpan107(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2015
kliq:
Pa Chukwudi (The Harbinger of bad news) just imagine the time of the day a MOD is moving this to the main page undecided

At topic: it's pretty sad and RIP to the victims embarassed...in due course God will see us through this bullshhit and for sure Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria / Nigerians
God bless PMB and the NA
"An attack on boko haram is an attack against the North" that was one of the saddest news i have ever heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by francizy(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Abagworo:
Has anyone noticed that since Saraki's travail there has been increased boko haram activity.

As usual, they will always look for someone to blame. Oya na blame Saraki for Buhari's incompetence, senselessness and lack of regards for human lives, instead urging him to leave propaganda and face governance.

Not forgetting someone made this statement when Ihejirika almost annihilated boko haram, "an attack on boko haram is injustice to the north".

Blood sucking demonic barbarians calling themselves progressives..

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by benedicts(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Who was killing your brother that you mentioned in your quote? I. Think. You needed lens to read your irrelevant comments on my post. Better don't let your sentiments make you faster than your shadow. Pray for nigeria. For you will eat the fruits thereof!!
walozanga:

Read my quote carefully before u drop irrelevant comments. did I say Gej nor pmb killed anybody? The point I made is clear. U need glasses
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by onatisi(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Abagworo:
Has anyone noticed that since Saraki's travail there has been increased boko haram activity.
yes oooooo.you are very correct. I also noticed that since the value of naira depreciated plus the increase in electricity power supply there has been an increase in boko haram attacks and the ones that happened in kogi and adamawa happened after Sylva lost the AP governorship primary in bayelsa not also forgetting that boko haram attacks increased immediately Manchester city lost to juve .you are very correct

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by iamord(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Efriday1:

Agreed chief. Yobe a borno are larger than the republics of Ghana and Benin put together grin, except that the post said that the invasion took place at a local government hqrs (not a minor village) and lasted for 3 SOLID GOOD DAYS. That's enough time for a timely response from a functional government.
one of the problems of today's youth like yourself is that you got a running mouth and no brain. Get your facts right before you post, don't drag people in your stupidity

Borno State: 70,898 km²
Yobe State: 45,502 km²
Total = 116400 km

On the other hand
Benin Republic = 112,620 km² (almost as big as the two states )
Ghana = 238,535 km² (bigger than the two states combined)

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by fejikudz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Justdulla:
Many of u guys here just keep speaking grammar...you guys haven't been to the North,you don't know what's up there...Yobe and Borno combined is Larger than lagos 30times over..How the hect are the JTF guys and Police fish out culprits who hide at day, and attack at Night??....The truth is its high time all this communities stood up for them selves,they should be trained, armed and taught self defence..Security Forces can't just be every where @ every time, those States are bigger than you think with too many homogenous settlement scattered around,it wud be a huge joke to say only The armed forces can end such madness.....Moreover this sort of anarch shouldn't be attributed to BH alone, the fulani mad men/herds men have joined the madness, they destroy nigeria,, and jump into Niger Republic to hide...You should really commend our security forces,they are trying their utmost best out there...
Did you say this when gej was in office
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by mart2k(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
chocolateme:
But I saw a thread hours ago here that suggested that the insurgents are surrendering themselves..
What kind of inhumanity is this? Since when did this country become like this?
Why can't they see the other brighter side of life? They sleep peacefully not knowing that they don't have their lives in their hands.
But truly if our fellow citizens in politics are really involved in this madness, then untimely and premature death shall never depart from their generations.

FTC
Chocolate cream
Loud AMEN!!!
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by shota(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
It's time for the Christians of the North to relocate to the South at least temporarily.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by orunto27: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
They/ are there and will never leave there till The/ destroy every fabric of damawa state. They are Fulani herdsmen
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
shota:
It's time for the Christians of the North to relocate to the South at least temporarily.
Hmmm
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by jonnieoneng: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Justdulla:
Many of u guys here just keep speaking grammar...you guys haven't been to the North,you don't know what's up there...Yobe and Borno combined is Larger than lagos 30times over..How the hect are the JTF guys and Police fish out culprits who hide at day, and attack at Night??....The truth is its high time all this communities stood up for them selves,they should be trained, armed and taught self defence..Security Forces can't just be every where @ every time, those States are bigger than you think with too many homogenous settlement scattered around,it wud be a huge joke to say only The armed forces can end such madness.....Moreover this sort of anarch shouldn't be attributed to BH alone, the fulani mad men/herds men have joined the madness, they destroy nigeria,, and jump into Niger Republic to hide...You should really commend our security forces,they are trying their utmost best out there...
I don't agree with you on this note.The size of the battle field ought to be put into consideration before Troops are deployed at all .But it seems that in the sight of many of our Military commanders (some of them though )they are yet to come to terms with the enormity of the challenge at hand .I doubt the Intellectual capabilities of some of the Generals Planning our Battle against Boko Haram .They seems not to realize that they are not up against rage and tag militia but individuals that have tasted Battle in Libya, Mali and Middle east/Afghanistan.We must begin to address this insurgency with the seriousness and technicality also Intelligence that it deserves.I am tempted to assume that some Generals are trying to prolong this conflict because of the Financial Gains associated with War.I am available to give advise to any of the Military heads watching this trend
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
iamord:
one of the problems of today's youth like yourself is that you got a running mouth and no brain. Get your facts right before you post, don't drag people in your stupidity

Borno State: 70,898 km²
Yobe State: 45,502 km²
Total = 116400 km

On the other hand
Benin Republic = 112,620 km² (almost as big as the two states )
Ghana = 238,535 km² (bigger than the two states combined)

Mumu
Seen...
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by omolami: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Buhari must appoint additional Chief of Army staff for Adamawa and Yobe and tell them to stationed at the state capitals.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by walozanga(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
benedicts:
Who was killing your brother that you mentioned in your quote? I. Think. You needed lens to read your irrelevant comments on my post. Better don't let your sentiments make you faster than your shadow. Pray for nigeria. For you will eat the fruits thereof!!

Illiteracy no good oooh.well let me put my comments easier for ur brain.
I meant.. WeN gej was winning the war against bokoharam.. The northerners complained goodluck was killing their brothers.

Is this one clear now.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by benedicts(m): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Mumu dey worry. U, why. U no turn teacher to. Start with? Now let me make my self clear. Why reffering to BH as my "yourbrother"? Ekwensu !!!
walozanga:

Illiteracy no good oooh.well let me put my comments easier for ur brain.
I meant.. WeN gej was winning the war against bokoharam.. The northerners complained goodluck was killing their brothers.

Is this one clear now.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by walozanga(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
benedicts:
Mumu dey worry. U, why. U no turn teacher to. Start with? Now let me make my self clear. Why reffering to BH as my "yourbrother"? Ekwensu !!!

Oooh u sabi speak igbo. Ezi ofia. Ofeke like u
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by benedicts(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Isi ewu, anu ohia like u
walozanga:

Oooh u sabi speak igbo. Ezi ofia. Ofeke like u
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by walozanga(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
benedicts:
Isi ewu, anu ohia like u

ezi.. Nwa amuru na ashawo
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by benedicts(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nna gi bu. Ezi, onye acuchu, ewu ki bu
walozanga:

ezi.. Nwa amuru na ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election: Atiku’s Server ‘Results’ Fake — INEC / Oluseun Onigbinde Appointed As Technical Adviser Budget & Planning, Under Buhari / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.