Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. (51368 Views)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. / Cheaters Are The Most Insecure In A Relationship..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Explorers(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
fvcking my lady in my own house? It's worth anything

Gbam!
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by ziccoit: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Na those cars we dey buy as tokunbo. Kai.

1 Like

Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by tivta(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

She can always claim temporary insanity grin People who've done worse things eg. murder, have walked away on insanity claims. And in a case like this it's understandable to be overcome by emotions.
That only works for famous people.
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kayendy:
God go punish anyone wey wreck my car cos of cheating.....
He will first punish you for cheating tongue
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by kellyJames5(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked for escaping unhurt or for having to contest with rodents for space under Cynthia's bed?

Yes!

Because it would've been another story all together had the guy caught you grin
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
ziccoit:
Na those cars we dey buy as tokunbo. Kai.
Sharp guy! cool
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by olori98(f): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin[color=#550000][/color] lwkmd kikikikukykulalala
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
tivta:
That only works for famous people.

Regular people get away with it too with a suave lawyer.

I watch a lot of these court cases on tv. There was one about a guy (in Canada) that murdered his wife in the middle of the night, he then drove a couple of miles to go kill her family (mother & father). In the end he walked because he claimed he was "sleep walking".
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
flokii:

Funny enof...
if na me na d woman I go kill first... not my fellow guy
Not your 'fellow guy' that slept with your wife abi?
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by teekay213(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
some men sha,why will u come and sleep with someone's wife in their home on their matrimonial bed.why not in the hotel or ur place.na wetin dey pain sum most,it means u dare them.
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by tivta(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Regular people get away with it too with a suave lawyer.

I watch a lot of these court cases on tv. There was one about a guy (in Canada) that murdered his wife in the middle of the night, he then drove a couple of miles to go kill her family (mother & father). In the end he walked because he claimed he was "sleep walking".

Chai
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Explorers(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=Krystalxxx post=38398994]

Not your 'fellow guy' that slept with

Not the guy/man but the woman that invited him to her matrimonial home.
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by flokii: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Not your 'fellow guy' that slept with your wife abi?

as far as she isn't screaming or complaining...
it means she must have seduced him... or a mutual agreement.
it z very hard for guys to seduce women..
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
flokii:

as far as she isn't screaming or complaining...

it means she must have seduced him... or a mutual agreement.

it z very hard for guys to seduce women..

It's very hard for guys to do anything wrong in this world. If they kill, it is the woman's fault.
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=Explorers post=38400137][/quote]

Meaning the man has no blame and would be exempted from punishment right ? Anyway this is naija , even if a man should cheat, it's his wife's fault. it's always the woman.
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by viktagorion: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And yet most guys still don't get that the devil wears a Prada...& a weave grin Women been going ham on guys in these situations since the invention of pesticides tongue
I agree !*Hands raised in surrender * I'v learnt to fear God and... women.
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by flokii: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

It's very hard for guys to do anything wrong in this world. If they kill, it is the woman's fault.

yea..

Btw you av beautiful eyez and your face looks familiar
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is why I don't cheat.

Too many crazy ladies out there these days.

Tufiakwa!
Now u r talkin! grin grin
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
flokii:

yea..
Btw you av beautiful eyez and your face looks familiar
can we focus on the subject here please ?
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
The cruel, swift arm of justice grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by flokii: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

can we focus on the subject here please ?
lol... yes ma'am

jst that I can't do without appreciating beauty when I see it... pardon me
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
flokii:

lol... yes ma'am

jst that I can't do without appreciating beauty when I see it... pardon me

Thanks but the woman and man should get equal punishment.
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by flokii: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Thanks but the woman and man should get equal punishment.

yes..

but most times the women go scot free..

then you start seeing cases like murder, manslaughter etc. because one man has killed the other..
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
flokii:

yes..

but most times the women go scot free..

then you start seeing cases like murder, manslaughter etc. because one man has killed the other..

in this naija ? IF they don't kill her with shame, then it's not Nigeria
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Cherlene(f): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Good evening...

shocked shocked

Cherlene
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by flokii: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

in this naija ? IF they don't kill her with shame, then it's not Nigeria

shame?

well to some extent yes..
but mostly in local settings
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
flokii:

shame?

well to some extent yes..
but mostly in local settings

Local or modern, no matter what settings, she gets really shamed. I've been in what I'd call modern places and men and women would still label and shun her horrifically. By the time they're done, she gets to wish she'd contemplated suicide .
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by paix(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin cheesy grin
Na so I take sleep under Cynthia bed for 6 hours when her fiancée came unexpectedly
Is she a lesbian?
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by flokii: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Local or modern, no matter what settings, she gets really shamed. I've been in what I'd call modern places and men and women would still label and shun her horrifically. By the time they're done, she gets to wish she'd contemplated suicide .

funny enof most pple dnt go into relationships with d intent to cheat...
but due to some irregularities mostly sexual insatisfaction..

so it becomes really hard to judge
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
flokii:

funny enof most pple dnt go into relationships with d intent to cheat... but due to some irregularities mostly sexual insatisfaction..
so it becomes really hard to judge
Yeah I guess
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by kaboninc(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hmmmm
Re: Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. by peter4d2(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
That is how I watched a film "power" d gal frnd of a drug kinpin vex say d guy get 2 much/cash @ hand call d guy bank come vex untop, i n my cousin looked @ oursef immediately after dat episode guess we whr thinking d same thing had it bin a nigerian gal in such position dey wuld form loyal straight demanding heaven n earth not wanting 2 know whr d source of d monie came 4rm cos d white dat africans feel r too lose still had d courage 2 ask him whr did he get such monie 4rm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.