Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Breakups… Who Hurts More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakups… Who Hurts More? (810 Views)

This Thing Really Hurts More Than A Break Up (Picture Added) / What Hurts More, Loosing A Friend Or Loosing A Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakups… Who Hurts More? by Otisele: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2015

Relationships last long not because they’re destined to last long. It lasts long because two brave people made a choice- to keep it, fight for it, and to work for it.

Meanwhile, other relationships fail not because they are destined to fail. They fail because one of the two, or both, made the choice- to set each other free…

Relationships are a part of our core existence. Humans need to mate and finding the right partner is a daunting task for most people. Those who tend to find “The One” usually don’t know just how lucky they are… Unless of course, they have had their hearts broken before…

As important as relationships are, so does the breakup and travails that come with the relationships. Usually, when a breakup occurs, one believes s/he has released himself from the shackles of the relationship. This often times than not is as a result of lack of communication.

A breakup shouldn’t make enemies out of partners (or ex-partners in this case). Understanding the reason(s) why a relationship can’t go on is very key in helping the partners move on as interests align and fall out of place as time goes on and in truth, break ups don’t really have to be painful except both partners never truly liked nor understood each other which may be a reason for the break up in the first place. Maturity is a key determining factor in relationships and understanding how things work will make it a smooth transition.

As it turn out dudes, there are lots of guys waiting in the friend zone, lurking and waiting for the opportune moment to jump up on the ship and seize the wheel. This is when men realize they truly loved their woman alas, it is too late and here comes the mourning and period of regret.

Ladies on the other hand tend to put the best dude who has their total interest at heart in the friend zone and choose not to see what is right in front of them, the shoulder to lean on is right there to help you…

It is always safer to go with someone who loves you and reciprocate the love as much as you can, and you’ll find your love for each other growing deeply beyond recognition. It sure feels good to love and be loved.

Getting to know and understanding your partner is key to your happiness because let’s face it, it is the major determining factor on whether the rest of your days will be lived out in happiness or misery.

Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed. Endeavor to choose the right partner for you and remember, one door closes and other opens up in its place pronto.
http://Otisele.com
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2015
The one who failed to realize people hav different paths..
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by kinglekan: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2015

The one who didn't see it coming. undecided

Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by Greyworld: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2015
The one who invested mur....
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by Kingsasian(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2015
The one who loved and sacrificed more.
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by jonaifame22(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2015
The weak person suffers the most irrespective of whether he/she broke up or is the one who's heart was broken, a person cld break up wth a partner and may not be strong enough to live wth his/her decision, while the heart broken one cld gather strenght and move on, and vice versa
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by hottest111: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2015
The one who invested most
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2015
How many times will you guys open this thread
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by IamLEGEND1: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2015

Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2015
The one that loves more and didn't see it coming
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by libertyfather(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2015
I will only get hurt if I never Fvck
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by vizkiz: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2015
I hate break ups cry
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
What am I post to do when the best part of me was always you and...

What am I post to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay and...

I'm falling to pieeeeceees yeah, I'm falling to pieeeeceess... sad
Re: Breakups… Who Hurts More? by LadyJul(f): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Loving the wrong person sucks!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me / That Moment When He/She Says, "It's Over Between Us". / Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.