Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic (812 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Guy Jokes Apart, Some Of Us Dey Carry Face Like This When Babe Dey Suck Ur Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by Mayordiva(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
I dated this lady for 7yrs,we had a boy though I get to know she is cheating after the boy clock a year but due to am nt finacially boyant she left me then dspite the fact that I knw her wayward lifestyle well to cut the story short.she came back last month when she sees am rocking my hood with the little way God enriched my pocket but the problm is am having doubting mind that the boy wasn't my own because I do see the pic of the guy greasing her kitty cat pls am confuse what step should I take because I don't want to b an irresponsible being and to know how to deal with these heartbreaking situation.
Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
DNA test

1 Like

Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Now, don't disgrace Nigeria. Pathetic not Pathentic abeg. Your problem shouldn't affect your English this bad nah...

2 Likes

Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by Mayordiva(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hunnn thnks man nt in gud form driving at d same tym typing dts y d error occur
Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by Baroque(f): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
pinceprinz:
Now, don't disgrace Nigeria. Pathetic not Pathentic abeg. Your problem shouldn't affect your English this bad nah...

idiot! A BIG idiot you are!

Bleep off if you have nothing wise to contribute to OP 's problem
Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by ify84(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
U say u now have money, DNA things... abi u never hear of DNA before...

Your problem is small

1 Like

Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by olumide81(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Young man...go and work harder and stop rocking your hood with your little change.....secure your future and the whole world will be at your feet

1 Like

Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Baroque:

idiot! A BIG idiot you are!

Bleep off if you have nothing wise to contribute to OP 's problem

What effrontry!!

You sef don dey feel say u don grow balls big enaf to bluff and fluff abi? cheesy SWERVE! You no fit for a brawl.
Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by Swissheart(f): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
DNA.......but you aren't married to the lady nau....you only said 'dating'
Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by Mayordiva(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yea nt yet married because she keep on knocking because she dn hear abt sm solid achievemnts which I cnt mention here.
Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mayordiva:
Hunnn thnks man nt in gud form driving at d same tym typing dts y d error occur

Oh ok, now I go contribute smiley

You don't have to stop taking care af the boy . Even if He's not yours, take it as helping someone needy , a fatherless and see how God'll continue to bless U.

Now that your pocket is getting the swell up, try get more responsible with yaself first so u might get a responsible lady to match u up for something serious So u can eventually feel that joy of setting the Family tent up and get kids ull be proud to call 'my own' smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls House I Need Help Jokes Apart Its Pathentic by dannydaniels(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
ndi mmadu na nzuzu

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right?(pix) / 6 Types Of Friends To Avoid / Advice Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.