Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

States With The Most Beautiful Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With The Most Beautiful Girls (11406 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
The most beautiful igbo women are all in the south west i.e Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun e.t.c.
likewise Hausa and Fulani ladies also in the South west

This make South West to have the most beautiful ladies in Nigeria due to cosmopolitan nature of all tribes residing there
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
funkiebully:

Please remove ogun, osun and kwara from that list.

U mean those cat whisker faces with multi coloured pancaked faces? angry
ogun, osun and kwara should top the list
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by baby124: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Lmao! Yoruba girls and that their trademark odour.
You are very stupid. All states have equally beautiful and ugly women. Is it because Yoruba girls don't prostitute themselves in local dog shows called paegents? Talk about your sisters and mother 's body odor. Idiot. Afterall the girl that won miss world was dark skinned and not Igbo. Sucks to be as ret*arded as you. Ugly thing rating beauty

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IGBOPRINCE: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:
let me give you the list since you don't know.in no particular order

1,Akwa ibom

2.Edo

3.Rivers

4.Anambra

5,IMO

6,Cross Rivers

7,Adamawa

8,Sokoto/Jigawa

9,Kano

10,Ogun

11,Osun

12,Kwara

13,Delta
kindly removes edo girls from that list?

Anambra girls re beautiful but imo girls has it all,(beauty, and pretty),should be 2nd but borno state should be the first cos that s the home of fair beautiful fulanis in the north.
As for Others, I can't say. But they try .

3 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IGBOPRINCE: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
funkiebully:

Please remove ogun, osun and kwara from that list.

U mean those cat whisker faces with multi coloured pancaked faces? angry
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Msquare220: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Not at all. I was partly brought up in Zaria. You have to consider all of them as a whole.

What I will agree with, is that they are one of the most beautiful ladies. Definitely not the most beautiful.
Well, you need to see Northeast Fulani babes,,, especially from Adamawa (land of beauty )
Northwest fulani babes dey just dea.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by baralatie(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
kindly removes edo girls from that list?

Anambra girls re beautiful but imo girls has it all,(beauty, and pretty),should be 2nd but borno state should be the first cos that s the home of fair beautiful fulanis in the north.
As for Others, I can't say. But they try .
that means you have never been to Edo state
just name the area
auchi,Benin,uromi abeg o

Edo girls are there for your taking!

Born is kanuri not Fulani.I know little of kanuri
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by noah91(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
OfoIgbo:
That's my Yoruba wife. You've never seen my Igbo wife
U r a disgrace 2 ur family n tribe. How dare u deny ur ugly igbotic wife. She's too igbotic so i know she can neva b yoruba.U wasted ur money 4 her dowry
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by bofoy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Msquare220:

Well, you need to see Northeast Fulani babes,,, especially from Adamawa (land of beauty )
Northwest fulani babes dey just dea.
we are talking of classic babes

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IGBOPRINCE: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:

that means you have never been to Edo state
just name the area
auchi,Benin,uromi abeg o

Edo girls are there for your taking!

Born is kanuri not Fulani.I know little of kanuri
I ve being to benin but not auchi,or uromi. Some love cash and carry and they ve sharp mouth. Make I no yan too much.

Yes you re right, it s kanuri, cos they re fair and looks like arabians.
Those chicks re cute. cheesy
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IGBOPRINCE: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
noah91:
U r a disgrace 2 ur family n tribe. How dare u deny ur ugly igbotic wife. She's too igbotic so i know she can neva b yoruba.U wasted ur money 4 her dowry
mr man you sound serious, where did you see his wife pix?
How did you know he is married?
Nairaland, home of funny dudes cheesy

5 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Msquare220: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
bofoy:
we are talking of classic babes
Mr man abeg check the topic before you post. Thank you
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by bofoy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Msquare220:
hmm

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by bofoy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Msquare220:
hmm

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
sambas:
We are not talking of state with the most tribal marks on their faces!!! We are talking about state with the most beautiful girls!!
Nt every tribe in kogi has tribal mark only d igala's got it Ebira is kool we have kabba and koto 2 u ar an ignorant folk grin
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
bofoy:
Calabar
imo
lagos

Talk about tribe n not state.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Duru009(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
IMO girls...........

no competition in nigeria

5 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Dbboy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
ricsman:

the op haven't seen girls .... calabar shouldn't be there.
Fulani babes fine die....looks like Asian babes
Igbo girls are even finer than calabar

PLS FULANI GIRLS ARE OVER-HYPED IS IT THE SAME FULANI GIRLS AM SEEING HERE EVERY DAY, THOUGH FEW ARE BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Dbboy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
OfoIgbo:
First fo all, Calabar is not a state

Secondly, Lagos is only showing in that list because of the Igbo community there that seems to produce lovely chics in large numbers.

Thirdly, Anambra should be the first, thereby resulting in Lagos being knocked off that list

PLS GIVE IT UP TO IMO LADIES THEY ARE WAY BEAUTIFUL THAN ANAMBARA BABES. MOST ANAMBARA GIRLS THOUGH THEY ARE FINE DO HAVE MASCULINE STRUCTURE AND YAM LEGS.

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by christmalachy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Enugu gals ought to be in dat list

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by golddust6000(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, STATE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PROSTITUTE, NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE NOW LOCAL, INTERNATIONAL, AND PER- TIME PROSTITUTE, IT IS VERY SELDUM TO FIND A DECENT GIRL IN THE WHOLE STATE IN NIGERIA
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by golddust6000(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, STATE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PROSTITUTE, NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE NOW LOCAL, INTERNATIONAL, AND PER- TIME PROSTITUTE, IT IS VERY SELDOM TO FIND A DECENT GIRL IN THE WHOLE STATE IN NIGERIA
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by T051N(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
OfoIgbo:
First fo all, Calabar is not a state

Secondly, Lagos is only showing in that list because of the Igbo community there that seems to produce lovely chics in large numbers.

Thirdly, Anambra should be the first, thereby resulting in Lagos being knocked off that list
lol.. Very funny, eastern girls are fine but not as their northern counterparts
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by T051N(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
golddust6000:
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, STATE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PROSTITUTE, NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE NOW LOCAL, INTERNATIONAL, AND PER- TIME PROSTITUTE, IT IS VERY SELDOM TO FIND A DECENT GIRL IN THE WHOLE STATE IN NIGERIA
I just want to remind you that there's a probability that you might have a sister ,,or female xoousin, and definitely a Mother who older people can call Nigerian girl
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by T051N(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
1) The whole Northern region,( you can list the states in any particular order
2). Eastern. Girls( also in no particular order).
3),South western girls ..
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by bokohalal(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Osun . Plenty of well proportioned women.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by noah91(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
mr man you sound serious, where did you see his wife pix?
How did you know he is married?
Nairaland, home of funny dudes cheesy
It was posted here
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IGBOPRINCE: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
noah91:
It was posted here
ok if the pix was posted here, how sure re you that d woman in question is his wife?

Tho I didn't see d pix ?
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IGBOPRINCE: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dbboy:

PLS GIVE IT UP TO IMO LADIES THEY ARE WAY BEAUTIFUL THAN ANAMBARA BABES. MOST ANAMBARA GIRLS THOUGH THEY ARE FINE DO HAVE MASCULINE STRUCTURE AND YAM LEGS.
lol yam legs? Anyway I ve saw one b4 with yam legs but not all do have it, even some ebonyi has it much esp afikpo. Ndi amasiri to be precise.

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by noah91(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
ok if the pix was posted here, how sure re you that d woman in question is his wife?

Tho I didn't see d pix ?
He couldn't deny it. In fact he admitted it then. He even posted his kids' pics too
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by docadams: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Fulani Girls will always top. Others follow!

Men, those girls na mammy water. It's down to the Arab gene in them.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by OfoIgbo: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
noah91:

Look at her again. You will notice she has an oblong head and she is a monkey lookalike, basically the typical Yoruba beauty. grin
Her family paid me the bridegroom price as they were eager to have Igbo blood in their lineage.

My Igbo wife is too cute and too precious such that she only makes a showing with me on very important occasions, like when I was awarded GCFR, she was there.
My Yoruba wife is especially useful in Sanitation days, as she looks just as good as the trash she disposes of, on the day cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund / SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ / Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.