Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

States With The Most Beautiful Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With The Most Beautiful Girls (11417 Views)

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by docadams: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dbboy:

PLS FULANI GIRLS ARE OVER-HYPED IS IT THE SAME FULANI GIRLS AM SEEING HERE EVERY DAY, THOUGH FEW ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Are you sure? Not all northern girls are fulanis.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
docadams:

Men, those girls na mammy water. It's down to the Arab gene in them.
How do I get one?
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IGBOPRINCE: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Look at her again. You will notice she has an oblong head and she is a monkey lookalike, basically the typical Yoruba beauty. grin
Her family paid me the bridegroom price as they were eager to have Igbo blood in their lineage.

My Igbo wife is too cute and too precious such that she only makes a showing with me on very important occasions, like when I was awarded GCFR, she was there.
My Yoruba wife is especially useful in Sanitation days, as she looks just as good as the trash she disposes of, on the day cool

lol you sound funny, yu mean they paid you? Ok can I see her pix too?
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by IGBOPRINCE: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
noah91:
He couldn't deny it. In fact he admitted it then. He even posted his kids' pics too
any link? To see her pix too? Lol
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by suxkill: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Plateau girls, but the are always short!!!!
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by noah91(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
any link? To see her pix too? Lol
I don't hv d link here. Mayb u should go to his previous posts. I cant hv a link that directs to such an ugly bitch like his igbo wife
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by onenaira3: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:
let me give you the list since you don't know.in no particular order

1,Akwa ibom

2.Edo

3.Rivers

4.Anambra

5,IMO

6,Cross Rivers

7,Adamawa

8,Sokoto/Jigawa

9,Kano

10,Ogun

11,Osun

12,Kwara

13,Delta

We are talking about beautiful women. Osun and Ogun shouldn't even be touching that, talk less including them.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by onenaira3: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
baralatie:

Ogun,osun and Kwara states are never in short supply of beauties most especially kwara and osun states.
Ogun is blessed with an immense number of beauties!

Someone, anyone please take away whatever this man is smoking.

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by onenaira3: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
funkiebully:

Please remove ogun, osun and kwara from that list.

U mean those cat whisker faces with multi coloured pancaked faces? angry

Biko talk sense to am

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Dbboy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
suxkill:
Plateau girls, but the are always short!!!!

PLATEAU NO JOIN PLS DONT ADD THEM TO THE LIST. BESIDE BETWEEN THEM AND GHANA PEOPLE I WONDER WHICH IS DARKER BUT AGAIN THERE ARE FEW THAT ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by ibedun: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Remove lagos from ur list. Unless you are talking of lagos-igbos

Stop this Lagos Igbo nonsense. They are Igbos period!

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by AzontoGhost(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dbboy:

PLATEAU NO JOIN PLS DONT ADD THEM TO THE LIST. BESIDE BETWEEN THEM AND GHANA PEOPLE I WONDER WHICH IS DARKER BUT AGAIN THERE ARE FEW THAT ARE BEAUTIFUL.
comment of the unwise!

3 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
onenaira3:

We are talking about beautiful women. Osun and Ogun shouldn't even be touching that, talk less including them.
if you are conversant with and truly you know your way in Ogun state and osun state.the very first thing you will notice is the avalanche of beautiful girls and women of all shapes and sizes.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by funkiebully: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
onenaira3:

Biko talk sense to am

grin cheesy
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by disumusa: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
bofoy:
Calabar
imo
lagos
you are jobless.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by ARIZONA123(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
ibedun:

Stop this Lagos Igbo nonsense. They are Igbos period!
. What is this one saying? Abeg shift joor
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by martha89: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
disumusa:
you are jobless.
he is also a frustrated human being. grin
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by PetroDolla3: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kwaseato!

Dbboy:

2 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Lmao! Yoruba girls and that their trademark odour.

No jokes. I haven't had much luck with Yoruba girls/women. They all seem to have body odour with poor dental hygiene, including a couple I met on local flights.

2 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by octopusfreaky(f): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Fulani Girls will always top. Others follow!
I agree with you coz their beauty doesn't fade unlike Igbo's..
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I agree with you coz their beauty doesn't fade unlike Igbo's..
Bro, you funny o. Shey beauty de expire? grin

Anyway, Igbo girls are verrrrrrry beautiful too. Same with Yoruba, Ijaw grin and Uromi girls...
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by octopusfreaky(f): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro, you funny o. Shey beauty de expire? grin

Anyway, Igbo girls are verrrrrrry beautiful too. Same with Yoruba, Ijaw grin and Uromi girls...
jeeeezzz am not a man and I mean Fulani girls don't age as in facially and body structure unlike the Igbo's..
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
octopusfreaky:
jeeeezzz am not a man and I mean Fulani girls don't age as in facially and body structure unlike the Igbo's..
I agree with you my dear.

Apologise for the gender mix-up
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by disumusa: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
martha89:
he is also a frustrated human being. grin
you need to enguage your self.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Edo girls (Benin can produce some dark skinned godesses. Auchi girls are like the poor man's version of Fulani girls.. they are very beautiful and Esan girls are very fine as well. The light skinned ones usually have those exotic features I like.)
Igbo girls (Fine but don't really have anything else. They just have fine faces, plus they're boring and vain.)
Efik/Ibibio girls(Beautiful, can cook, reputation for being sexx goddesses and sexy eyes)
Yoruba girls ( PHAT booties)
Fulani girls(Out of this world beauty, only thing is that they don't usually have the body)
Tiv girls(those trademark piercing sexxual eyes, also have reputation for being freaky)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by suxkill: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dbboy:

Hmmmmm
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
By states I have been to

Lagos

Abia (fine girls plenty for umuahia)

Cross rivers

IMO

Rivers

Enugu

Take it or leave it, these states top the list.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by SonOfEl(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
EDO GIRLS- they are the most pretty but possessed, tend to prostitute and are very stubborn.

IGBO GIRLS- they are pretty and industrious homemakers, but not as pretty as Edo girls, trust me. they have the best dance moves.they can be too demanding too.

YORUBA GIRLS- they are pretty but dirty. truth though is that their backside makes you forget your worries for a while.

IDOMA GIRLS- look igboish in beauty, but promiscuous.

FULANI/HAUSA GIRLS- pretty, humble, but many atimes lazy.
CALABAR/EFIK/IBIBIO GIRLS- the champions in home making and bedmatics, they are fine too but not as fine as Edo, Igbo, and Yoruba girls. they are good dancers too.

***runs away before being lynched***
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
SonOfEl:
EDO GIRLS- they are the most pretty but possessed, tend to prostitute and are very stubborn.

IGBO GIRLS- they are pretty and industrious homemakers, but not as pretty as Edo girls, trust me. they have the best dance moves.they can be too demanding too.

YORUBA GIRLS- they are pretty but dirty. truth though is that their backside makes you forget your worries for a while.

IDOMA GIRLS- look igboish in beauty, but promiscuous.

FULANI/HAUSA GIRLS- pretty, humble, but many atimes lazy.
CALABAR/EFIK/IBIBIO GIRLS- the champions in home making and bedmatics, they are fine too but not as fine as Edo, Igbo, and Yoruba girls. they are good dancers too.

***runs away before being lynched***

You put Edo girls above Fulani?
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by SonOfEl(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
aim5:

You put Edo girls above Fulani?

I have been to the core north several times, Fulani girls are overrated. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder tough.
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
SonOfEl:

I have been to the core north several times, Fulani girls are overrated. beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder tough.

Hmm I'm an Edo guy and I put Fulanis slightly over Edo girls. I think Edo girls as a whole are number two behind Fulani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure Test For Drivers In Sokoto State By FRSC / Jonathan, Atiku, Ngige Congratulate Buhari As He Turns 74 / Direct Primaries: APC State Chairmen, Oshiomhole On Collision Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.