Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics (2622 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / Omg! This Lady That Pose In This Ballet Stance will Wow You- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by osile2012: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
[size=18pt]A friend of mine said he does not take ladies who always post pics they took with celebrities serious. He said he does not consider such girls for marriage. That once he sees you posting pics with celebrities on social network, the he just can have something serious.

He said , he feels that such ladies are materialistic, full of pride, unfathful , have low self esteem and will not make a good wife. I never thought of it like like that.

So guys, what do you thing about girls that take pics with olamide,phyno,davido,patoranking,etc and update their social networks .
[/size]
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by pretydiva(f): 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Na inferiority complex dey worry dat ur friend

4 Likes

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by osile2012: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
pretydiva:

[size=18pt]I thought as much but he said its the ladies that suffer from inferiority complex. They feel they will be seen as big girls if they snap with celebs and will easily cheat in relationships just to measure up ..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Flashh: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Guy, when your girlfriend start posing with a celebrity to take pics, it's a sigh that your lady will soon be taken when a richer dude is involved.

3 Likes

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Miracle4Sure: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Okiez
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Gracito(f): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
pretydiva:
I swear.
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by osile2012: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Flashh:
Guy, when your girlfriend start posing with a celebrity to take pics, it's a sigh that your lady will soon be taken when a richer dude is involved.

[size=18pt]So u believe that girls that do that should not be taken serious when considering a life partner ?.[/size]
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Flashh: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]So u believe that girls that do that should not be taken serious when considering a life partner ?.[/size]
Yes! Because some of my friends too complain about their girlfriends who fancy such.

I just hate it.
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by ModiKen(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Flashh:

Its as simple as that.

Imagine you are with your babe, she hears there is a celebrity around or she sees one passing by and she runs to meet him, leaving you where you are seated.

Thats the height of it.

As she kom back mak she no jus near me at all. Infact na to call the nearest okada comot dia.

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by osile2012: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
ModiKen:

Its as simple as that.

Imagine you are with your babe, she hears there is a celebrity around or she sees one passing by and she runs to meet him, leaving you where you are seated.

Thats the height of it.

As she kom back mak she no jus near me at all. Infact na to call the nearest okada comot dia.

[size=18pt]Wow i am surprised to see other guys think in the same direction .[/size]
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by osile2012: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gracito:
I swear.

[size=18pt]Ladies hope you are learning from this thread grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Gracito(f): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Ladies hope you are learning from this thread grin grin grin grin[/size]
there's nothing wrong. Haba, girls upload pictures of themselves, with guys, or girls, sometimes both, yeah? What's the stress if we upload with celebrities?are they aliens? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
That's how it post to be undecided
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why does everything have to be about marriage?

I'm obviously not a guy but I dislike anybody who "fans out". I'd lose respect for any guy that hyperventilates & asks a celebrity for a picture or an autograph. It's just so dweeb(ish).

1 Like

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by ShakurM(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Your friend needs a psychologist! angry

1 Like

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by mekaboy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
op i think those girls are childish and mostly students. Those kindnof girls live their life on the social media. They bring alot of drama, they always want to be at the latest clubs and use the latest gadgets. Always trying to measure up.

I think they are reserved for celebrities and those in show biz. They mostly become baby mamas, because even the celebrities dont want to marry their type.

They rather have kids with them. But look for the cool headed reserved ones if they want to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by canDy4eva(f): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Flashh:
I no gree o!
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Flashh: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
canDy4eva:
I no gree o!
I detest ladies who fancy such things because its ostentatious.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by martinosi: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
osile2012:
[size=18pt]A friend of mine said he does not take ladies who always post pics they took with celebrities serious. He said he does not consider such girls for marriage. That once he sees you posting pics with celebrities on social network, the he just can have something serious.

He said , he feels that such ladies are materialistic, full of pride, unfathful , have low self esteem and will not make a good wife. I never thought of it like like that.

So guys, what do you thing about girls that take pics with olamide,phyno,davido,patoranking,etc and update their social networks .
[/size]

Well Well Well...i have to raise my hands up and say i agree with this guy.....Girls who are taking pics with Celebs
really are not thinking things through..and for a Nigerian Girl..come on man you know Nigerian Girls....Real Nigerian
girls dont play like that....A Nigerian girl has 3 main things on her mind..1 - Her Marriage...2 ..Her Family
3..Her Career...when a girl is tooo tooo tooo Social...with the Celeb pics and all its a sure sign that she is
living in a dream world.....

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by martinosi: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Flashh:

Great Point...i agree 100%..she will go to the highest Bidder....the girl will have her sights set on
Scales and Goals like ..Boy-friend scale..

Great Boyfriend - Celeb

Greater Boyfriend - Successful Banker

Greatest Boyfriend - Oil Magnate

ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by martinosi: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
ModiKen:

Its as simple as that.

Thats the height of it.

Now i am liking this Post...True Talk
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by martinosi: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]I thought as much but he said its the ladies that suffer from inferiority complex. They feel they will be seen as big girls if they snap with celebs and will easily cheat in relationships just to measure up ..[/size]

U HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD 100% ..TRUE TALK
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Are peeps here seriously implying that one shouldn't take pics with the celeberities they fancy WTF

Talk about living in bondage, smh undecided

Abeg, if you are moved to take a pic with someone you idolize for whatever reason, then please go ahead.

Wait, we're talking about pics right As in pix As in pictures Pishures A simple Pish

smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Flashh: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
martinosi:

Great Point...i agree 100%..she will go to the highest Bidder....the girl will have her sights set on
Scales and Goals like ..Boy-friend scale..

Great Boyfriend - Celeb

Greater Boyfriend - Successful Banker

Greatest Boyfriend - Oil Magnate

ROFLMAO!!!!

Thank you!

It's a sigh of insecurity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by martinosi: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
osile2012:

Girls that do that have to roll with the punches....U know the Celeb life is all "The Show, The After Part and the Hotel"
and these girls know this.....Dotn think that they dont know that if the Celeb starts to like them they will turn away
the Attention....The will only turn the Celeb down if the can Buy the Celeb ie the Girls Boyfriend is on the
Dangote/Folorunsho Alakija/Peter Amangbo Son Level... True Talk....

1 Like

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by martinosi: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gracito:
there's nothing wrong. Haba, girls upload pictures of themselves, with guys, or girls, sometimes both, yeah? What's the stress if we upload with celebrities?are they aliens? undecided

Errmmm Babygirl Gracito..i know i'm taken but if i was not and you were my sweet-heart and i saw
you post a picture of you and a famous Nigerian Celeb in a intimate close hug..i will kind of feel
a bit hurt...if you know what i mean.....
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by martinosi: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Flashh:

Thank you!

It's a sigh of insecurity.

Flashh.. i know a lady.. that was going out with a Guy and was too self centred
and the she and the guy broke up..and it was not up to 3 to 4 weeks that she
uploaded a new pic to a whatApp with her hugging up a celeb ROFLAMO!!!

That girl was definitely a "Rebound Chick"

1 Like

Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Gracito(f): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
martinosi:

Errmmm Babygirl Gracito..i know i'm taken but if i was not and you were my sweet-heart and i saw
you post a picture of you and a famous Nigerian Celeb in a intimate close hug..i will kind of feel
a bit hurt...if you know what i mean.....
sweetie, I get it. But it depends on the intimacy, what if we just grinning at the camera or sum'n of the sort? No mushy stuff, I do get it sha.
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by DEIFIED(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Just here to read the comments. Our NL babes will avoid this thread with style.
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
DEIFIED:
Just here to read the comments. Our NL babes will avoid this thread with style.
Predictable lots they are. ♦
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by mekaboy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
Are peeps here seriously implying that one shouldn't take pics with the celeberities they fancy WTF

Talk about living in bondage, smh undecided

Abeg, if you are moved to take a pic with someone you idolize for whatever reason, then please go ahead.

Wait, we're talking about pics right As in pix As in pictures Pishures A simple Pish

smh undecided

You bf should be your celebrity. After they say all the good guys are taken. Why dont the celeb marry you.
Re: Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2015
My question to ur friend?

What is his view on male who poses with celeb(s) for shots or selfies?

Do they make a good husband or blah blah blah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus / Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. / Happy Birthday Benita27!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.