Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

She Compares Me With Other Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Compares Me With Other Men (1808 Views)

Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / She Compares My Manhood To That Of Another Sometimes...is She Cheating??? / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Compares Me With Other Men by charles009(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is Serious,

I got engaged in a little argument with my wife this morning and she stunned me with munching screenshots of her discussion with another man.
I cant post it up here but am gonna intimate you of the content. she was having a discussion with a man who promised her a car and the man bragged that I am nobody to stop her from collecting the Car.(how right is this?

To cut the whole story short, she started voicing gibberish that there are other men out there who have promised her goodies and that I quote-Shut my mouth up, when men are talking! She even threatened to abort her preganancy-

I am not doing badly either, on her birthday, 17 july, I gave her my 2007 honda as a gift, and basically pay all her bills within my budget.

I have already left the house to do some brain searching, Honestly you guys should forgive me that I brought this sort of issue to this forum.

I have been seriously pained and no decision just seems right for me, too lenient or rather too harsh!

I feel I should throw her out of my house, I need someone here to give me a better reason why she should stay! I cant find any.

Broken hearted!

1 Like

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by ab1x: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
With all due respect, you are married to a gold digger. There is no amount of pressure you can mount on her that will make her change. There is a saying that a leopard can't change its spots. How are you even sure you are responsible for her pregnancy? Damn, she's so, materialistic.

5 Likes

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by tellwisdom: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bros, u no get wife oo. My 2 kobo undecided

6 Likes

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Are you sure she's your wife?
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op what are you still doing with her uuuh?she said you are no man enough,she even have the temerity to show you other men chat definetly she have been moving around,kindly send her packing if you wanna live long. That woman did no value hence ntin you do will be enough...

Btw,this story sound so fake,a woman did all that and you want people to give you reasons why she will stay,hmmmm wonder who the man is self,weather na u abi na ur wife self me knw knwshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by ArchEnemy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
She is immature...
Now you ve a new prayer point
Your wife's maturity
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by jamex93(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bros dat tin u keep for house no b wife ooooo

Just know dat now
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by dulux07(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jst dont behave irrational, jst b patient, dont let her words weigh u down, continue performin ur duties as an husband, very soon , its either a madness gets her in troble or she comes to her right senses.
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by jonaifame22(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
Do not be in a hurry to throw her away from the house, just be prayerful abt everything, wait till she decides to leave on her own, then u'll know what to do from there cheers

1 Like

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by kurupt1: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Either You spoilt her or she was spoilt before you met her!Withold satisfying her every demand or else your setting up a chain reaction that you can't stop.If she won't bear with you.....then let her be to learn her lesson with the so called other men.
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by iduzebaba(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
dat abortion is d best tin dat would ever happen to you! hasten the abortion and support it with a biro and a divorce paper... mehn shit... wen dia r good girls wasting out dia.. one woman go con dey misbhave

1 Like

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by charles009(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op what are you still doing with her uuuh?she said you are no man enough,she even have the temerity to show you other men chat definetly she have been moving around,kindly send her packing if you wanna live long. That woman did no value hence ntin you do will be enough...

Btw,this story sound so fake,a woman did all that and you want people to give you reasons why she will stay,hmmmm wonder who the man is self,weather na u abi na ur wife self me knw knwshockedshocked

my friend, its not fake. i dont need FTC neither do i need likes. am gonna through all the phases of anger as i type this !
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by Deefuray(f): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Your wife?
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by Dojupyo(f): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Marriage is for better and for worse

You've married her, what can you do?

Well, such comparison is degrading, your wife needs counselling...

Note : ___Guys should pls go for ladies that they have d same traits or characteristics in common.. eg: a gold digger marrying a gold digger___so balanced tongue

Lol, pls marry someone who you won't complain afterwards... Marriage is so full of ups & downs and you can never know one completely.. But with God and wisdom, you can sail thru..

Remember, wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by icekream(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
OP just pretend everything is all right till she delivers the baby, then u go for DNA and HIV tests respectively. If the baby is urs, just tell her to give u the blessing and then do the needful
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by charles009(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dojupyo:
Marriage is for better and for worse

You've married her, what can you do?

Well, such comparison is degrading, your wife needs counselling...

Note : ___Guys should pls go for ladies that they have d same traits or characteristics in common.. eg: a gold digger marrying a gold digger___so balanced tongue

Lol, pls marry someone who you won't complain afterwards... Marriage is so full of ups & downs and you can never know one completely.. But with God and wisdom, you can sail thru..

Remember, wisdom is profitable to direct

Thank you-I pray i pull through this with minimal or no damage.
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by fxbot: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
charles009:

This is Serious,

I got engaged in a little argument with my wife this morning and she stunned me with munching screenshots of her discussion with another man.
I cant post it up here but am gonna intimate you of the content. she was having a discussion with a man who promised her a car and the man bragged that I am nobody to stop her from collecting the Car.(how right is this?

To cut the whole story short, she started voicing gibberish that there are other men out there who have promised her goodies and that I quote-Shut my mouth up, when men are talking! She even threatened to abort her preganancy-

I am not doing badly either, on her birthday, 17 july, I gave her my 2007 honda as a gift, and basically pay all her bills within my budget.

I have already left the house to do some brain searching, Honestly you guys should forgive me that I brought this sort of issue to this forum.

I have been seriously pained and no decision just seems right for me, too lineient or rather too harsh!

I feel I should throw her out of my house, I need someone here to give me a better reason why she should stay! I cant find any.

Broken hearted!

How are you sure you are the father of the child she is carrying?

It's crystal clear that your "wife" is forking other dickss.

NO MAN, dead or alive, would give a woman a car for FREE. He has been forking your wife.

Sorry if I sound hash, but it's the truth!

2 Likes

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by excellencyabia1: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
I feel your pain but you can't make right decision with anger. but I will like to ask you some questions. 1) who was she when you married her, 2) how did you meet her. 3) was she married because you pastor or a prophet said she is the write one?
no offence
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by excellencyabia1: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
fxbot:

How are you sure you are the father of the child she is carrying?

It's crystal clear that your "wife" is forking other dickss.

NO MAN, dead or alive, would give a woman a car for FREE. He has been forking your wife.

Sorry if I sound hash, but it's the truth!
feel the same.
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by charles009(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
excellencyabia1:
I feel your pain but you can't make right decision with anger. but I will like to ask you some questions. 1) who was she when you married her, 2) how did you meet her. 3) was she married because you pastor or a prophet said she is the write one?
no offence

Too long a question to answer my friend- She she used to have a very ambitious click of friends. I only severed her links with some of them so i dont appear irrational. The truth is, this is not who she is.

More sobering is she had the effrontery to openly disclose the conversation she had with another man-

you know what, am devastated
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is sad & so disrespectful of her.
However the part where she told you to shut your mouth when men are talking got me laughing. So what are you? A boy? Bottom line, she doesn't respect you as a husband & is giving the other men in her life reason not to respect you eg. her "boyfriend" saying you can't do anything about it. She's probably making you out to them as this pathetic loser she married etc.

Not to plant suspicions in your mind, but are you sure the baby is even yours? She doesn't sound very trustworthy & faithful by all counts.

2 Likes

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by excellencyabia1: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
charles009:

Too long a question to answer my friend- She she used to have a very ambitious click of friends. I only severed her links with some of them so i dont appear irrational. The truth is, this is not who she is.

More sobering is she had the effrontery to openly disclose the conversation she had with another man-

you know what, am devastated
her friends is who she is. but you be to take it easy. meanwhile don't you think that she have been cheating on u before now?
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided
iduzebaba:
dat abortion is d best tin dat would ever happen to you! hasten the abortion and support it with a biro and a divorce paper... mehn shit... wen dia r good girls wasting out dia.. one woman go con dey misbhave
undecided
iduzebaba:
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by gmobik: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Kick her away ASAP. Dont tolorate such nonsense. Ur letting the whole race of men down. This is a disgrace to manhood...
Ur better off single bro.
There are many well behaved girls. This one is beyond redemption.

Let her learn that beauty is fleeting and character matters above all her market go soon close, and she wud end up an old miserable hag like many before her.

1 Like

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
If I say i dont feel your pain then am a liar. Ur story is really eating me up here. Its so unfortunate. Thats what i use to say about the way youths double date and seek fun and adventure unnecessarily.

I think she is the materialistic type. The one that is not grateful and never contented with what she has. Some of our ladies are just married women, they are not qualified to be called a wife (same for some men ooo, before the feminists attack me).

Just be calm with her. Dont result to physical assault or violence of any sort , remember she is pregnant and even if she was not, don't either.

Its time you took control of your home. Enough of being too soft. Give some warnings, ultimatum. Threats. Report her to family memebers and people that can talk to her. Pray she changes. But be careful cos a woman like this can kill you for her lover .

Lastly be hopeful but you may have to put it at the back of your mind that your so called wife might abandon you for another man. IT IS WELL
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by xtervaganza(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
charles009:
This is Serious,

I have been seriously pained and no decision just seems right for me, too lenient or rather too harsh!

Broken hearted!

bros, the 1st thing you should do is ask her to abort the pregnancy (you can't have a child with a wh0re who in future will turn the child against you and the child will have her mother's evil traits)

#2 collect your car keys from her asap

#3 send her out of your house, your family and your life FOREVER.

As your wife, she has no right under the sun to speak woth another man even worse the man is saying trash about you.

And I believe she has slept with the man or her mind is already with him so make her decisions easy and fast by sending her away

If you don't follow this advise you'll regret it later in life

No amount of family interference should settle this
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by xtervaganza(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
This topic boils my blood

No woman will ever treat me this way

1 Like

Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by eyinjuege: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
In as much as I would have also concluded that your wife is cheating on you and you should kick her out, I took some time out to think about the whole scenario again.
Your wife is immature, and hence the angry outbursts to possibly make you jealous and lose it as you already are.
I find it hard to come to terms with a married woman into runs flaunting her runs to her husband. It doesn't seem rational to me. Nothing stops her from collecting a car from her lover and lying to you its a car she got cheaply and has to b paying monthly till she offsets it or just cook up any story as regards her ownership of the car.
Anyways, you shouldn't be held to ransom by anyone. Talk to her, is she still interested in the marriage and ready to make it work? If not please let her go. If you are also not interested, let her go. It might hurt, but its possibly for the best since there seems to be no respect and trust in the marriage.
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by oginga: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
I feel your pain brother. It's Obvious you are married to a 24 carats gold digger. At this stage, it either you get out of that abusive marriage or live a life of regret for the rest of your long life.

Again... Divorce and paternity test is inevitable, I definitely know you don't want to have someone coming to claim his the father of your child in future.
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by 400billionman: 1:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Follow God's word. Just catch her once and divorce her.

You can collect your car key right now since she boasted of an imaginery car. People who boast with other peoples peoperty. She might even be jobless.
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by valdes00(m): 2:53am On Sep 28, 2015
And lemme sum it up for u, OP ....
SHE's CHEATING ON YOU
Re: She Compares Me With Other Men by phiszo(m): 3:49am On Sep 28, 2015
charles009:
This is Serious,

Broken hearted!

kick her out bro. we counting on you.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Used,please Advice Me. / What Stopped U From Getting Married Dis Year / Need A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.