Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? (895 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
What will be your reaction when your partner cries to you and showed you a test result of him or her been hiv positive? will you laugh or cry or shout or die, lol what will you do?
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by marioxklusiv(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by lekjons(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
none of the above

i'll wake up from the dream..
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
lekjons:
none of the above

i'll wake up from the dream..
LOL
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Andrew3(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
I will tell my partner my name is bolt, Usain bolt.
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by gj22(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Step 1. Go for test

Step 2. If (testResult){
Scold them to hell, ask if she knew before
you guys started dating and if she was unfaithful.
If (unfaithful){
goto step 3.
} else {
go to step 4.
}
} else {
Go to step 4.
}

Step 3. Dump the stupid b1tch

Step 4. Try to be as supportive as possible

This simple algorithm will solve that problem
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Andrew3:
I will tell my partner my name is bolt, Usain bolt.
LUKWM
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Cholls(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
my brother take heart we're praying for you. EARVIN JOHNSON is still alive diagnosed with HIV in 1991. It doesn't keep you from living. Eeyah brother pele.
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
gj22:
Step 1. Go for test
Step 2. If (testResult){ Scold them to hell, ask if she knew before you guys started dating and if she was unfaithful If (unfaithful){ goto step 3 } else { go to step 4 } } else { Go to step 4 }

what if she was faithful?
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cholls:
my brother take heart we're praying for you. EARVIN JOHNSON is still live diagnosed with HIV in 1991. It doesn't keep you from living. Eeyah brother pele.
what are u saying?
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
I simply can not date someone with hiv. Sorry. That'd be the end for me.

I'd probably go nuts, thinking about if he infected me too or not.

I'll get to his matter after knowing I'm safe. That's just how it goes.
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by gj22(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
sweetorgasms:
what if she was faithful?

It's written right there. If she was faithful but your own result is negative, obviously, the relationship cannot continue but you have to be as supportive as possible.

But if your own test sef is positive, then you guys can lean on eachother's shoulders.
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by marioxklusiv(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
... I will laugh and laugh and laugh till water start coming outta my eyes......
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
If I really love the person and he is HIV positive.Why would I dump him?
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by jonaifame22(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'll take her to my pastor for prayers and and also start sowing some seeds of healing for her, love conquers all do u know dat?
Re: What Will You Say Or Do When Your Partner Tells You He/she Is HIV Positive? by Rexxford(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
gj22:
Step 1. Go for test
Step 2. If (testResult){ Scold them to hell, ask if she knew before you guys started dating and if she was unfaithful. If (unfaithful){ goto step 3. } else { go to step 4. } } else { Go to step 4. }

Nice one bro, u must be a programmer. But if the test is +?

(1) (Reply)

I Salute All Women They Are Wonderful / Ladies Let Your Boo Be A Landlord!!! / How Often Happy Couples Should Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.