Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. (26474 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by arireirede: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2015
may their souls rest in perfect peace...
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2015
psychologist:
R. I. P

Meanwhile I was discussing this same issue with a Muslim friend of mine, she was like she's sure that 100% of the people that died will go to heaven..... .
I was like undecided embarassed cry

Majority of muslims re ignoramuses, dont mind dem jare. R.I.P 2 him.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by arireirede: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2015
inalilahi waina-ilehi rojiuna
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by callmelanner(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2015
I remember that 2face song.. . Nobody won die but they won go heaven cool
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Mbediogu(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Confess Jesus in Mecca?
Excerpt if they have changed the islamic name of Jesus from Isah to Mohammed.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2015
flamingtiger:
Most times, the comments Nigerian youths make on social fora like Nairaland betray a fundamental flaw in reasoning and lack of basic analytical skills. What concerns Jesus, Karma etc with the issue at hand?
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by mustiiz(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Rip to him. But did he confess Jesus before his death? Op kindly find out and update me.
Confess jesus in mecca . Shey u go skul at all.. O
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by theDEVILisHERE: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2015
psychologist:
R. I. P

Meanwhile I was discussing this same issue with a Muslim friend of mine, she was like she's sure that 100% of the people that died will go to heaven..... .

You should not be concerned about a Heaven or a Hell that exist only in religious tales and prophesies
You should rather focus on doing what your concience and rational ability to reason says is right for you to do at any point in time
This can only happen when you don't engage in religion or any other form of belief system

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by surryade(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2015
psychologist:
R. I. P

Same thing applicable to you when u aretold that Jesus is not Lord,But servant of God

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by neocortex: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Rayhut:

can't you pass your message without insult, may Jesus have mercy on you and bring you to repentance,may he bring you out from darkness to light.

Stop praying to a dead idol.
It doesn't work.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
RIP to them, people have being dieing in mecca since, hence its not a new thing its a pillar in islam to go for hajj. in sha Allah i would go one day too. As for those thinking muslims are deluded. Even Quran says people would think that way. IS IT not preferred to die in a holy land than to die on top of a lady!!!, or to die as a dubious business man who sells substandard drugs to his own people, or yet as a man full of hate for his brethren even in death. you cannot compare the one who strives in the path of God SINCERELY ( if you're a pastor or imam for show God is watching you) with one who sits with confidence at home thinking he and Jesus are best of friends cos he's living a comfy lifestyle. There's only one GOD Salam Alaykum to the muslims
undecided
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by j1mmy: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2015
if you are stupid enough to believe this rotten religion you deserve to die mumu death...
more muslim stampedes please
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by malikisah: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2015
nairalandist:
See the truth is that most muslims don't mind dying in the "holy land". The issue of stampede in Mecca has been going on for decades but nobody really cares because a lot of muslims are fanatics of martyrdom.

The only thing that got me angry was the Saudi Prince blaming the event on African hajj tourists. Why can't they regulate the number of Hajj tourists they accept annualy? But then again, every muslim wants to be Alhaji and Alhaja, so I don't blame him.
my brother you are not in a position to comment or get angry about this. Leave us Muslims to take our positions
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Enifolabi(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Rip to him. But did he confess Jesus before his death? Op kindly find out and update me.
Why are you using your leg to think?
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by malikisah: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2015
psychologist:
R. I. P

I was like undecided embarassed cry I guess your hmm is like what is she talking about? Well, you are not in a position to comment cos you are not of the faith, pls stay out

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by malikisah: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2015
j1mmy:
if you are stupid enough to believe this rotten religion you deserve to die mumu death...
more muslim stampedes please
hmm, I am tempted to think you are a mumu thinker. I am wondering how this is a concern of yours to warrant this very negative comments. No buy bad market for yourself o
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by malikisah: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2015
neocortex:

Stop praying to a dead idol.
It doesn't work.
twisted thinking. I have met several of your types before
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Kolex79: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2015
May almighty ALLAH (s.w.t) grant him and others al-jannah firdaus...(amin)
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2015
malikisah:
my brother you are not in a position to comment or get angry about this. Leave us Muslims to take our positions

I have said the one that concerns me. I am free to comment on any issue, afterall I'm not stopping you from going to Mecca. Please mind your business and don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by joyfit: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Noted
godoluwa:
RIP.
Muslims should correct their mentality about mecca, its just a sight seeing tour. theres zero guarantee that going to mecca gives you visa to eternal rest.
Saudi Arabia government should reason, act like human being & not vampire. there are ways to curb the issue of stampede.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by PhockPhockMan: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
ademusiwa9:
[size=28pt]The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria mourn with the country of the kingdom of saudia Arabia and all the family that have lost their love ones. May their soul rest in peace. [/size]

[size=38pt]

Clown

[/size]
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
Can you people stop this religious bigotry.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by samscholes: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
tunshe:

What nonsense are you saying?

Let's even assume Prof. Jega is guilty as you claimed .

If your brother commits a crime,that means you will die for the crime?

Let me educate you and your likes:

Death is inevitable and every creature has an appointed time. Whether you are a saint or sinner, young or old,black or white, death will visit you when your clock to depart the world ticks.

Reset your cerebral cortex as appropriate.
their 99 virgins awaits them bunch of pedophiles, hypocritical bastards,terrorists and slave masters.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
By now it will be virgin galore in heaven.
I no dey jealous any virgin in heaven oh...700+ virgin benefactors on their way..wash-up and get ready fooooorr.......rumble!

God u better change ur location.

Approximately 800 * 70= ---------- (fill the gap) and imagine the queue. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by malikisah: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
nairalandist:

I have said the one that concerns me. I am free to comment on any issue, afterall I'm not stopping you from going to Mecca. Please mind your business and don't quote me again.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators To Remove Lawan If He Blocks Buhari’s Impeachment / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.