Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Guys Please Girl Please Sory Oooo Try An Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Girl Please Sory Oooo Try An Move On (440 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / When You Kissing A Girl, Please Where Should Your Hands Be? / Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Girl Please Sory Oooo Try An Move On by unyimeausquo: 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Not all relationships should lead to marriage. Some relationships are for a reason, others are for a season only few are for a life time. If it doesn’t work out, don’t kill yourself because it was for a reason. Discover the purpose and move on. ---;u can call me uy i love u all
Re: Guys Please Girl Please Sory Oooo Try An Move On by cocoberry(f): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Meaning?
Re: Guys Please Girl Please Sory Oooo Try An Move On by henribj(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
any relationship that is not leading to something is not a relationship
a relationship should be defined by both parties before going ahead into the relationship
ladies learn to ask your toaster to define what type of relationship he wants or expects from you, so as to avoid stories that touch the heart
it is high time we start defining what we want in our relationships
it is not a guy toast you and you accept and you ppl date for years and later he leaves you to go marry another babe, men that guy ain't at fault cos he never defined the type of relationship he wanted and you didn't ask him(except in situations where he did define and later goes against his earlier stated definition).

(1) (Reply)

Hard To Get Over An Ex? These Are The 8 Reasons Why / Luxury Handbags / Models Checkkkkk Here Nowwwww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.