Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be (1316 Views)

Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by princeshijman(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
There is this new girl that i like in the local govt where am serving, she is pretty ,light in complexion and gentle, most of. it all she is smart. we started getting along well that she likes me also, if she dosnt hear my voice a day she wont rest.
Getting to know eachoda beta, i discovered she is a yr older than i am, moreova she take style selfish. i do call her 18mins, 30mins at tyms sef 1 hr bt all shes good at is flashing,which i blame on her tribe cus shes from ijebu.
So with this age factor an ijebu factor shud i stil ask her out or just make it remain friendship tingz cus she is really waiting for me to ask her out. pls ur opinion is needed.
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by ladyF(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmm shocked
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by henribj(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
remain friends o, there is much more to be gained from being friends with her than making yourself her ATM wink

1 Like

Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2015
So many uneccessary gists.

2 Likes

Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by princeshijman(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
So many uneccessary gists.
if the gist is unneccessary so is the comment or what do u feel? dis is a social media or forum n its romance section i can say what ever i like as far as am not breaking the rules....unneccessary haters everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by CARLOSZ: 12:47am On Sep 27, 2015
princeshijman:
if the gist is unneccessary so is the comment or what do u feel? dis is a social media or forum n its romance section i can say what ever i like as far as am not breaking the rules....unneccessary haters everywhere

Take it easy nigger
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by princeshijman(m): 1:14am On Sep 27, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Take it easy nigger
bro no b so jare, e pay me make person yab me pass make u cum comment unneccesary comment on unnneccessary page...is she not a .....

2 Likes

Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by hottest111: 1:59am On Sep 27, 2015
ask her out tongue ,,, but, shine ur eyes sha
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2015
princeshijman:
There is this new girl that i like in the local govt where am serving, she is pretty ,light in complexion and gentle, most of. it all she is smart. we started getting along well that she likes me also, if she dosnt hear my voice a day she wont rest.
Getting to know eachoda beta, i discovered she is a yr older than i am, moreova she take style selfish. i do call her 18mins, 30mins at tyms sef 1 hr bt all shes good at is flashing,which i blame on her tribe cus shes from ijebu.
So with this age factor an ijebu factor shud i stil ask her out or just make it remain friendship tingz cus she is really waiting for me to ask her out. pls ur opinion is needed.

Joke apart,an ijebu blood is always stingy when it comes to giving...Talking from experience.

But if you really love her,you go for her.
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2015
I hope u also know that most ijebu girls are aggressive?
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by xtervaganza(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2015
I'm an Ijebu and I've never thought myself to be stingy

If you love her go for her
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by xtervaganza(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2015
tunnamania11:
I hope u also know that most ijebu girls are aggressive?
4 0f my sisters are married and I mean happily married

Being aggressive has nothing to do with Ijebu
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2015
xtervaganza:
4 0f my sisters are married and I mean happily married

Being aggressive has nothing to do with Ijebu
I understand your stance, even twins can't have same attitude . If u read my post very well, I typed most and not all.
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by princeshijman(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2015
xtervaganza:

Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by princeshijman(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2015
xtervaganza:

bro bt u noe most of u are stingy and also u must have been hearing it.
moreova stingy pple dont think of theirsefs as stingy, its sumone close to dem dat can tell.
Re: My New Ijebu Girlfriend To Be by xtervaganza(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
princeshijman:
bro bt u noe most of u are stingy and also u must have been hearing it.
moreova stingy pple dont think of theirsefs as stingy, its sumone close to dem dat can tell.
i understand you, bro. But the truth is; no matter how much self denial one is in, you'll still know if you're a bad person or stingy. People just decide not to care

And about stingy Ijebu people, I don't know about the old days ooo, but I have lots of ijebu friends and they are not stingy, my brothers and sisters are not stingy too

(1) (Reply)

Adults Only Please!! / Help: He Was Exchanged In The Hospital At Birth / Which Of These Ladies Is The Most Beatiful?photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.