Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women (1064 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women by topedo70(m): 1:09am On Sep 27, 2015
I want to know why most men get angry or regret doing it when they r done
Re: Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Op are you a guy?
Re: Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women by topedo70(m): 1:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op are you a guy?

Am a female
Re: Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 27, 2015
topedo70:

Am a female
then ask the next guy that frown at you after sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women by phelanor(m): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Get angry after sex, who have you been with grin
Re: Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women by emperorchedda(m): 1:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Lol.

I really do not know why...I still keep asking that question

But I think it has something to do with the kinda emotions you have for the girl you just had sex with
Re: Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 27, 2015
topedo70:
I want to know why most men get angry or regret doing it when they r done
sometimes when you re spending for a girl who always live in pretence that she is differ from other girls hoping to have sex with her one day.you wount stop spending because if you do those you have spend wil be in vain.

E.g sending cards or buying gift you became her periority some how whereby you live very far from her area talk more of monitoring if you are the only one in her life(but she had another guy(s) but no evidence)but when you finally did it you notice sometimes that she didnt worth it you became sad sometimes she can even ans other calls in your presence so not only you she's fooling you became very sad again when you find out she had 2simcards.

women are very trickish they survive &get what they want from those that say i love you not from those they love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture : What Women Really Want / . / Ouch...yay Or Nay? (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.