Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? (13733 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Is She Worth Marrying??? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by sweetlove(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2006
is a man worth marrying if he is too shy even to propose?
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by olaak1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2006
a man that shy from propossing to lady, is not even worthy to be man!
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by sweetlove(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2006
olaak1:

a man that shy from propossing to lady, is not even worthy to be man!

I De Feel You My Man
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by iice(f): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2006
Don't like shy men tongue
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by mimigirl(f): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2006
I like bold guys i mean guys that got guts. That can lift u up even in a public place, can kiss u anywhere, can say i dont want this and it remains like that. I mean real man
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by mamaput(f): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2006
That a man is shy when it comes to Women has notting to say about what kind of a man he is.
There will be more peace in the House.

1 Like

Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Oracle(m): 4:20am On Oct 10, 2006
mamaput:

That a man is shy when it comes to Women has notting to say about what kind of a man he is.
Word Mamaput
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by domwas2(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2006
If there's love after a long term relationship and u've studied him, u can fill in the gap for him, he might be adoring u at hand-------

wink Anyway wat matters is the LOVE u two share from the start. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by iceland(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2008
mamaput:

Arrant nonsense! You mean there would be more boring moments in the house.I know the kind of man some ladies want is the type that wont have a voice at home so that they can be in control of everything.RUBBISH!A man that is too shy to propose would not even have the gut to put anything right at home .Too shy to propose, too shy to give the wife the good loving, too shy to complain even when it's necessary, too shy too, abeg that kind guy go be mumu forever!!!
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by ima1(f): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2008
mamaput:

i agree just because he is shy doesn't mean he is not a man, and a man being shy doesn't mean he is boring either, cuz they get over the shyness and finally go for what they want, every man is shy at one point in his life, men always get shy when they see a pretty woman, so give this guy some credit
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by adeboo(f): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2008
How can he propose to u if he doesnt say it?
There are times when men have to men ad this isone of those times.

Na wao,how can he say he loves ya and wanst u to be his when he doesnt say it?
Abeg dont assume for him o, make sure he says it.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by lucabrasi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2008
abegi get with the programme,we r in the 21st century of independent women who know what they want and go for it, if a guy is not doing the proposing then you take the initiative, its love and respect e.t.c that matters, let us nigerians move away from the old school
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by adeboo(f): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2008
lucabrasi:

abegi get with the programme,we r in the 21st century of independent women who know what they want and go for it, if a guy is not doing the proposing then you take the initiative, its love and respect e.t.c that matters, let us nigerians move away from the old school

I understand what u saying however, u Nija men know urself.
When she takes the 'initiative' and propses now,thats when u will say something like 'I never really wanted tomarry you, it was u that proposed' when things arent going rite.

I say stick to the old fashion ideas o and wait for him to talk, when he isnt and its taking too long,then just move on now maybe he never wanted to marry u in the first instance. (thats just ma take on it)

Just wait till he speaks.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by tope2000(f): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2008
Although i cannot date or marry a shy guy but this is modern world now, if he is too shy to propose then you propose to him instead abi. tongue
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Joseph6(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2008
maybe he doesnt want 2 propose yet give him a break
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by yongbabe(f): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2008
iice:

Don't like shy men tongue

same here
BTW y did ur color change?
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by nuruokcmeg(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2008
Adeboo i love ur pics in ur profile.can u identified urself in d pics there?.and would love to meet u cos both of u are really cute and sexy.just drop me a mail will respond to u nuruokcmega@yahoo.com
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by ceceee(f): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2008
i don't why a guy has to be shy?dis boy in my class even finds it difficult to say hello to girls.its jst too bad,mayb it is the case of low esteem,or the case of them been rejected.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Feministic(f): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2008
@ post

why not propose yourself?
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by bigboyslim(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2008
Feministic:

@ post

why not propose yourself?

So why haven't you proposed yet? dont you know i'm shy
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Feministic(f): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2008
So why haven't you proposed yet? don't you know i'm shy

huh?
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by iice(f): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2008
yong babe:

same here
BTW y did your color change?

Hehehehehe grin
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by idupaul: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2008
do u mmean shy or scared.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by MrCrackles(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2008
Yes i think he his still worth marrying! grin
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by yongbabe(f): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2008
iice:

Hehehehehe grin

ahh k, its now back 2 normal
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Romans(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2008
Everyman gets shy at some point and wit somebody. a little bit of shyness i think is okay. or would u rather have a guy who is so bold that he doesn't mind chatting up in d girls in a party when u go out together . make him more comfortable around you and he will appreciate you more. But wait, before a relationship is ripe enough for marriage proposals, you guys should have long passed the stage of shyness. You should be as close as any friend can be or ur trying to tell ur he is shy too his friends.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by simplysmat(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2009
Yes! He might jus need a little encouragement.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by CrudeOil2(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2009
Then his friend, brother, sister, father or mother and relatives should propose for him.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by server34(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2009
Shy to propose? Dat guy go shy to give im wife belle, he go shy to born pikin, he go even shy to commot outside make ppl no sabi say im don marry.
My advice for the ladies, when u meet a man dats shy to propose, propose to him. He'll be shy to say NO!
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by seedord247(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2009
it's depend on the kind of girls you want to talk to,
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2009
If he's too shy to propose, y don't you go ahead and propose to him. Do we have to do everything. Who knows. He probably doesn't want to marry you sef.
Re: Is A Man Worth Marrying If He Is Too Shy Even To Propose? by kokoye(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
A guy who is too shy to propose cannot be called a man yet. but that does not mean he wont get there.

I used to be very shy when I was much younger but I always used it to my advantage and it somehow attracted the ladies. Or maybe I would call my kinda shyness being extra-cautious back then.

But when you become a man and still cannot tell a lady how you feel about her in whatever way, then you need some help - and I dont mean that in a bad way.  I believe b4 you intend to propose, you must have been good friends with the lady so some level of comfort ought to have set in.

By the way, being shy (or cautious) does not make a man a weakling.  A lot of guys you see around with tough faces are actually shy guys putting up a front.

Being shy might also be a form of pride that needs to be worked on although most people dont admit to that fact. fear of rejection

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Being Single Can Be Frustrating / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Ibo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.