Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? (1900 Views)

Is This Girl Ugly? PICS / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by mamagee3(f): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Hi all, there's this Nigerian turned African-American boy at work, I call him African American because he has tattoos and earrings on. Ever since I started working there, he has an issue with me. He calls me ugly and the African girl. He even went as far as calling me a LovePeddler the sad thing is, I wouldn't even speak to him and then he would start calling me retarded and ugly. I am so upset right now as I type this; I am in tears right now. I have tried as hard as possible to ignore him but he still wouldn't let me be. Today, when He called me ugly, I called him ugly just because I was tired of the name-calling. I know I wasn't supposed to say it but I did it out of sheer anger and frustration. And he replied he looks good and I would beg to touch him which is very wrong; I don't find him attractive at all, I don't even look his way. He seems to have an issue with me or even my presence.

What could all this mean? I have been having issues with depression and stuff and this dude just made me feel worse for no reason.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Tanyogo(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2015
The dude doesn't hate u. He is certainly just playing around to get u. We have had such tutorials here on nairaland. He will just make u feel empty, then come 4 u for after all. Funny enough, he is already getting his results.

But seriously, are you sure you don't look his way? From ur story, I see a tripping gurl.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by christinie(f): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Pray to Holy Ghost to relocate him far from you. He's an office bully.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by sinaj(f): 6:11am On Sep 27, 2015
Why shud a psychos word depress u

Anytime he calls u ugly again, just laff it off smiley

Nd he wil get tired of it

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Heromaniaa: 6:22am On Sep 27, 2015
The decision is yours
To get angry or laugh it off.

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by delishpot: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Is his name stonecoldcafe? Sounds like what stonecoldcafe would say and do.
Anyhow, when next he calls you ugly tell him you are still finner than his mother. If he says you will die to touch him tell him a girl he once dated told you his dick is the size of a 3 year old's and if he aint careful you will spread the news around work.
If he reacts by beating you up(cos stonecold is a brute and an abusive fellow) forget I ever adviced you thus grin grin
But for real if he bothers you that much report to your boss at work.
Get out your mobile phone and make a video recording or whatever and keep record of his abuse without his knowledge.

if you cant handle stonecoldcafe go hire big guys to beat the hell out of him on a good day grin grin

Maybe He wants to sleep with you? Stonecoldcafee is a love-vendor (he told me so himself no lie). Watch out and dont fall for this foolish trap.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Please forget the eediot. One it is wrong to do that to anyone. And the other thing is that he is seriously wrong if that is your picture on your profile.

Anyway, start calling him Shrek. afterall you didn't say he's an ogre
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by shaiba(f): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2015
You being in a depressed situation already makes it difficult to know if he is joking or not, or maybe likes you.

Please do what you can to come out of that depression, its not good for work, and anything anyone says at this point will only make you feel more depressed cause you can't see the fun in what your colleagues are saying.

Is he your boss? If not then u can either speak to him directly that you don't like such jokes or speak to his friends to call him to order.

In my palace of work we have policy against such and it is the harassment policy. it is taken very seriously as we work in diversity and on a delicate equipment and as such the state of mind of every employer is a vital consideration before u start work. If your company has such policy you are free to take it up following due procedure.

Best option - face him first. Wipe those tears and stand up for you.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2015
You still haven't ignored him... Seriously

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by realtestament(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Sista, be careful o, dat guy is dying 2 have.....
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by IamLEGEND1: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2015
and una believe this story?
but the guy is right tho'
You are very ugly.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by deewhone(f): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2015
Shun him...and he'll disappear
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by 1miccza: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Take it with a pinch of salt and behave as if he doesn't exist
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2015
Op is funny.......a psychopath words is giving u headache,do u knw is so so happy with the u get depressed wen he spills out trash.....if u still want peace of mind at ur place of work,behave like he doesn't exist..... Shut him out totally and face ur work.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Tanyogo:
The dude doesn't hate u. He is certainly just playing around to get u. We have had such tutorials here on nairaland. He will just make u feel empty, then come 4 u for after all. Funny enough, he is already getting his results.

But seriously, are you sure you don't look his way? From ur story, I see a tripping gurl.

You nailed it niqqa. Barman give this guy one crate of Orijin and fresh fish pepper soup.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by chymystique(f): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2015
I think that guy is a Bully who kinda likes you... I' ve this feeling in few months to come you both might be best of friends and maybe even date... For now, I think you should stop acting depressed in front of him even if you are.. when he says such rubbish, smile @ him and reply "Thanks" or smile and ignore.....

That guy is not a well cultured and mannered though cause responsible dudes dont treat ladies in such manner
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi all, there's this Nigerian turned African-American boy at work, I call him African American because he has tattoos and earrings on. Ever since I started working there, he has an issue with me. He calls me ugly and the African girl. He even went as far as calling me a LovePeddler the sad thing is, I wouldn't even speak to him and then he would start calling me retarded and ugly. I am so upset right now as I type this; I am in tears right now. I have tried as hard as possible to ignore him but he still wouldn't let me be. Today, when He called me ugly, I called him ugly just because I was tired of the name-calling. I know I wasn't supposed to say it but I did it out of sheer anger and frustration. And he replied he looks good and I would beg to touch him which is very wrong; I don't find him attractive at all, I don't even look his way. He seems to have an issue with me or even my presence.

What could all this mean? I have been having issues with depression and stuff and this dude just made me feel worse for no reason.

Tatoos and earrings at work?
What do you do? Flip burgers ?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Tanyogo:

most times guys use irony to bring down girls ego
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Tapout(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2015
op do u work in a bar, joint, club, hotel or what?? cos I can't but wonder what organisation that would allow a guy wearing earrings n tattoos into its premises not to talk of being a staff... undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by sauceTDA(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Well, to me I think you are pretty
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by stonecoldcafe: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2015
delishpot:
Anyhow, when next he calls you ugly tell him you are still finner than his mother. If he says you will die to touch him tell him a girl he once dated told you his dick is the size of a 3 year old's and if he aint careful you will spread the news around work.
If he reacts by beating you up(cos stonecold is a brute and an abusive fellow) forget I ever adviced you thus grin grin
Get out your mobile phone and make a video recording or whatever and keep record of his abuse without his knowledge.

if you cant handle stonecoldcafe go hire big guys to beat the hell out of him on a good day grin grin

Maybe He wants to sleep with you? Stonecoldcafee is a love-vendor (he told me so himself no lie). Watch out and dont fall for this foolish trap.

You really can't help yourself can you? See the way you dey mention my name up and down. Today na Sunday oh, let me go to church in peace. When I get back we can rumble some more.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Tanyogo(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op is funny.......a psychopath words is giving u headache,do u knw is so so happy with the u get depressed wen he spills out trash.....if u still want peace of mind at ur place of work,behave like he doesn't exist..... Shut him out totally and face ur work.

She lacks the courage and ability. She sounds more of a learner. "Emotional amateur" or maybe she is dying for the guy silently and gets pissed off as it seems he doesn't give a damn about her.

Sorry, just thinking aloud.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by stonecoldcafe: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
delishpot:

So I'm back as I promised. Was that an invitation to treat? Would you like me to make you a proper offer? Do you want to take this outside or what?

I can start by piiimping yo ass doll...
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by delishpot: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

So I'm back as I promised. Was that an invitation to treat? Would you like me to make you a proper offer? Do you want to take this outside or what?

I can start by piiimping yo ass doll...

Hahaha grin grin. my ass is not for sale. Just focus on your womans own. I am sure you guys are fully booked. Now run along, you have some piimping to do.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by delishpot: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

You really can't help yourself can you? See the way you dey mention my name up and down. Today na Sunday oh, let me go to church in peace. When I get back we can rumble some more.

Church ke? Is there an Ashawo church? Or you are the "I will drop my bible and deal with you" kinda christian ba? grin grin From Gods house to ya pimping groove. Nothing do you my guy Carry go.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by stonecoldcafe: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
delishpot:

Hahaha grin grin. my ass is not for sale. Just focus on your womans own. I am sure you guys are fully booked. Now run along, you have some piimping to do.

You sure you don't want your ass piiimped? Cos d way you be mentioning ma name... Tsk tsk

Its Monday tomorrow biiitch; ease off ma dick a bit...
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by delishpot: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

You sure you don't want your ass piiimped? Cos d way you be mentioning ma name... Tsk tsk

Its Monday tomorrow biiitch; ease off ma dick a bit...

Stop bullying the girl. And no one is on your sick "what ever". If I were, I would bite it off! How was "church" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by stonecoldcafe: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
delishpot:

Stop bullying the girl. And no one is on your sick "what ever". If I were, I would bite it off! How was "church" grin grin

I think I like you. You are feisty and relentless like me ...

Okay church was great and stop being nice to me. I am trouble personified...
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by delishpot: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I think I like you. You are feisty and relentless like me ...

Okay church was great and stop being nice to me. I am trouble personified...

Okay sir.
Re: Why Would A Boy Call A Girl Ugly At Work? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
next tym he call u ugly tell him to ask God y he tinks ure ugly next tym he would shut his mouth

(1) (Reply)

On A Scale Of 1 To 10 How Important Is Sex To A Relationship? / Why 3pm Is The Best Time For Making Love / Hanging Out With My Girl At Akure Shopping Plazza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.