Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. (24583 Views)

Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol the particular pleasure some dudes derive out of this is hilarious to me. You don't see women getting all happy at "A Man Destroys Chauvinists"

Nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
My tongue is tied. grin
I see.grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
I see.grin
What did you see?
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
What did you see?
That your tongue's tied na.undecided
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
That your tongue's tied na.undecided
wink I'm a good man
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
wink I'm a good man
Good for you.grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Rickrux0: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Honestly,dnt knw wats wrong wit so called "FEMINISTS". People sayin 'women are assigned to the kitchen' as if its a bad tin.
Why do we think bcoz a woman z in d office she z beta dan her counterparts in the kitchen? For me,a woman z a woman,weda as president or a housewife.
Ellen Sirleaf being a President dosnt make her any more a woman than a groundnut seller. She may be more popular and more influential and maybe more beautiful bt she is not more woman than others.
We all cant be presidents and managers,pls I see no reason why people feel dt derz smtin degradin bout bein in d kitchen. People hav got 2eat!
spoken lyk a boss! abeg barman 2 bottles of Orijin for for this beautiful lady! cheesy
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by vinelli(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Honestly,dnt knw wats wrong wit so called "FEMINISTS". People sayin 'women are assigned to the kitchen' as if its a bad tin.
Why do we think bcoz a woman z in d office she z beta dan her counterparts in the kitchen? For me,a woman z a woman,weda as president or a housewife.
Ellen Sirleaf being a President dosnt make her any more a woman than a groundnut seller. She may be more popular and more influential and maybe more beautiful bt she is not more woman than others.
We all cant be presidents and managers,pls I see no reason why people feel dt derz smtin degradin bout bein in d kitchen. People hav got 2eat!
Well said
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by chudyprince: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
All i see femenist do is coming out either naked or half nacked protesting about unessesarry things on the street, pervert called femenism
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Oahray: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mindfulness:

Are women the better care givers? Are fathers less qualified? If they are, then there is no discrimination in courts giving women custody, right or wrong?
now he's trying to turn tables. Not going to work sir. You are the one who added women to the list of the 'discriminated against' on custody grounds. You are yet to justify your claim. It's not okay to throw the 'discrimination' word about just to appear sympathetic to femalefolk.

Yeah, I think that most men are ok with the fact that after divorce the kids stay with the mother, aren't they?
Hmmm... Dunno where to start from. You don't GRANT things to people who don't want them (infact they have to ask), and it takes two to battle for custody. It wouldn't be an issue if the man doesn't even want the kids with him in the first place.

I'm not even going to talk about his paying for upkeep yet having to take permission to see the same kids. Funny you call it discrimination against women.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oahray:
now he's trying to turn tables. Not going to work sir. You are the one who added women to the list of the 'discriminated against' on custody grounds. You are yet to justify your claim. It's not okay to throw the 'discrimination' word about just to appear sympathetic to femalefolk.

Who gives up on their career when children are born?
This is not a battle, there is nothing to win, so maybe you loosen up a little now. I like exchanging ideas but I get uncomfortable when people believe it is about fighting and winning and I sense an undertone here.

Hmmm... Dunno where to start from. You don't GRANT things to people who don't want them (infact they have to ask), and it takes two to battle for custody. It wouldn't be an issue if the man doesn't even want the kids with him in the first place.

I'm not even going to talk about his paying for upkeep yet having to take permission to see the same kids. Funny you call it discrimination against women.

Women don't have to ask for it. It is a social norm they are born and raised with. As a matter of fact, in MOST Western countries couples more often than not KNOW who is going to stay at home with the kids and MOST accept it without even questioning it, they were conditioned like this. Some Nigerian tribes handle the issue differently. Kids stay with their fathers after divorce, even though they are in fact raised by their grandmothers or aunties, but they stay with the father's family.

So please tell me, why is it that MOST men accept to leave their kids back with their mothers and are perfectly ok with the fact that they get to see them EVERY NOW AND THEN? How many men fight over custody, in the sense that their kids actually MOVE IN with them after divorce?
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by lomprico(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
ifyan:

You are totally wrong.

But did you know that women folks have take advantage of the fact that they are better of men in some areas but they insist that equality is for all
Totally wrong? How?
If they give a level playing ground today men will have d most in all.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Pidggin(f): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
@OP, the girl is clueless, am not a feminist but i wish i can ask her a few questions about the false figures she stated 140,000! men get raped in prisons every year, by who, female warders or other male prisoners?

She's just a privileged white woman talking trash, if she should relocate to Asia, Middle-east or Africa she will understand better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2015
Pidggin:
@OP, the girl is clueless, am not a feminist but i wish i can ask her a few questions about the false figures she stated 140,000! men get raped in prisons every year, by who, female warders or other male prisoners?

She's just a privileged white woman talking trash, if she should relocate to Asia, Middle-east or Africa she will understand better.
Be deceiving yourself ,feminism was invented by her kind and you guys are just copy cats and some dumb ass wannabes - Little wonder you even buy their hair to look human. grin

8 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by 5minsmadness: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Be deceiving yourself ,feminism was invented by her kind and you guys are just copy cats and some dumb ass wannabes - Little wonder you even buy their hair to look human. grin

cheesy grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

cheesy grin
Don't mind them.

They think that inferiority complex is only when one feel inferior deep inside themselves.

A little exhibition of a particular character,attitude and a way of life could be as a result of insecurity and inferiority complex that would ring bells thousands of miles away. grin grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by llaykorn: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Truckpusher:

Oww!
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by happykidArotiba(m): 12:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Hannysmilez:

This brings 2mind what Eleanor Roosevelt said, "No one can make you feel inferior without ur consent."
Itz nt d men,it is us. Why cnt we den go bk 2d drawin board instead of beating around d bush.
So sorry 4pushin d arguement,i cnt help it.
u sound cool
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Hannysmilez(f): 3:55am On Sep 30, 2015
happykidArotiba:
u sound cool
Lol. Thank you
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Truckpusher:

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by jadelyn007(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lmao! See them getting high on top woman matter!

grin
How does feminism affect your bank account brothers?

Marry someone who shares your ideologies and stay the hell away from feminists if you don't like them. You can't change them bro.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2015
Pidggin:
@OP, the girl is clueless,
Oh, yeah? How do you know this?

am not a feminist
And why not? At least she has told us, quite eloquently why she isn't one. What's your reason for not being one?

but i wish i can ask her a few questions about the false figures she stated 140,000! men get raped in prisons every year, by who, female warders or other male prisoners
Like she mentioned, I did a quick google search for you. Here, got this on the first search result page : www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2013/oct/24/shame-our-prisons-new-evidence/?pagination=false smiley You're welcome

She's just a privileged white woman talking trash
Careful now. You'll need to provide proof that what she's said so fr is trash. You got proof to contradict her assertions. Hint: google could be of help to you.

if she should relocate to Asia, Middle-east or Africa she will understand better.
Deep sigh. Face palm. *insert exaggerated show of exasperation here*

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by ApexTitan(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Oh, yeah? How do you know this?
And why not? At least she has told us, quite eloquently why she isn't one. What's your reason for not being one?
Like she mentioned, I did a quick google search for you. Here, got this on the first search result page : www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2013/oct/24/shame-our-prisons-new-evidence/?pagination=false smiley You're welcome
Careful now. You'll need to provide proof that what she's said so fr is trash. You got proof to contradict her assertions. Hint: google could be of help to you.
Deep sigh. Face palm. *insert exaggerated show of exasperation here*

Lol. What is funny is that the people who want to disqualify the OP claims have yet to provide any counter evidence or figures to show that she is wrong. Are all these people afraid to verify from the web whether there is any truth in those numbers? What they do instead is the classic ad hominem attack - divert attention from her message to the woman's person.

It appears these are the rules all pro feminists follow when making their case:

They argue based on emotions and eschew facts or verifiable stats

Draw attention to the speaker in a bid to distract from facts.

Create straw man (and straw woman) scenarios.

They are a predictable lot, all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2015
jadelyn007:

grin

Marry someone who shares your ideologies and stay the hell away from feminists if you don't like them. You can't change them bro.
I personally stay away from anyone claiming to be a feminist but they won't just lemme go. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2015
ApexTitan:

Lol. What is funny is that the people who want to disqualify the OP claims have yet to provide any counter evidence or figures to show that she is wrong. Are all these people afraid to verify from the web whether there is any truth in those numbers? What they do instead is the classic ad hominem attack - divert attention from her message to the woman's person.

It's times like this that I value inputs from Shollypopz/BananaBender, not that I liked her very much...but she seemed to have a knowledge of Feminism and could defend her cause intellectually unlike these other dumbfvcks that know absolutely nothing but claim feminists, oops, pseudo-feminists I mean. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2015
ApexTitan:

See the response of one of them

How can somebody like this be taken seriously? Much more unfortunate is the fact that these kinds of people will raise children. What they foolishly fail to realise is that the so-called movement for equality they want to kill themselves over is a dying movement in the wst they hold as the epitome of paradise. Only about 18% of Americans identify as feminists, that's male and female by the way, the word has become so tainted more than half of the US wanted the word banned before they nearly went over a cliff. Banned! grin . It's a shame that our dry-skinned sisters and their mothers, Chilli I see you, would sheepishly tag along something they don't understand likes flies latching on to shiit.

I find it funny that on the fourth page of this thread, not one acclaimed feminist has been able to refute a single claim made by this supremely more intelligent sister of theirs. I await, though. There might yet be hope.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by ApexTitan(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

How can somebody like this be taken seriously? Much more unfortunate is the fact that these kinds of people will raise children. What they foolishly fail to realise is that the so-called movement for equality they want to kill themselves over is a dying movement in the wst they hold as the epitome of paradise. Only about 18% of Americans identify as feminists, that's male and female by the way, the word has become so tainted more than half of the US wanted the word banned before they nearly went over a cliff. Banned! grin . It's a shame that our dry-skinned sisters and their mothers, Chilli I see you, would sheepishly tag along something they don't understand likes flies latching on to shiit.

I find it funny that on the fourth page of this thread, not one acclaimed feminist has been able to refute a single claim made by this supremely more intelligent sister of theirs. I await, though. There might yet be hope.

Let's await that well balanced refutation then it might still come.

An observation though: while the realisation is gradually spreading in the US that the feminist movement is actually driven by duplicitious intentions I think that a very large part of mainstream society is still very much under its grip. Child custody laws, divorce and alimony rulings and even the popular media still appear to operate under its dictates. People might shy away from labelling themselves as feminists but you still see them pushing for feminine-primary arrangements by their actions.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by jadelyn007(f): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I personally stay away from anyone claiming to be a feminist but they won't just lemme go. cheesy
na I'm you create thread upon matter wey no concern you *rolls eye, shey them use rope tie your legs ni Continu finding trouble you hear!

4 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
ApexTitan:

Let's await that well balanced refutation then it might still come.

An observation though: while the realisation is gradually spreading in the US that the feminist movement is actually driven by duplicitious intentions I think that a very large part of mainstream society is still very much under its grip. Child custody laws, divorce and alimony rulings and even the popular media still appear to operate under its dictates. People might shy away from labelling themselves as feminists but you still see them pushing for feminine-primary arrangements by their actions.

Like you said, it's a gradual realisation. When you consider the length of time feminism has been running its insidious agenda it will take years, maybe decades, to have what resembles a return to common sense. When you consider that people still believe in the gender pay gap you realise how deep this farce goes. So, while feminism is looking increasingly ugly with the smashing of toilets and slut walks, the general populace is still ignorant as to how much damage has been done to their psyche.

The mainstream media is feeding or trying to feed the beast that is feminism, and I wonder why. If you check the UK Guardian website viewer comments, for example, you'll see that while they relentlessly try to force the feminist rhetoric down the throat of the public, they aren't really succeeding; most people are telling them to fvck off.

Also, when you look at the proliferation of men's websites and the manosphere in general, you realise that western men are taking the bull by the horns even though the mainstream media is still in a feminist dark state. The change will come for sure; what I'm not sure of is whether it'll be swift or gradual.

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by jadelyn007(f): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

yes, I said it and will continue saying it, how is feminism the problem of your economy, how is feminism the problem in your life?

If you don't like the movement face your front. Or is anyone forcing you to join in?
Why should anyone take men like you serious when all you rant about all day is feminism that has nothing to do with you?
Men who became great didn't sit around whining about feminism and bullshait .Anyway keep whining about feminism if it makes you feel better about your self esteem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
jadelyn007:
na I'm you create thread upon matter wey no concern you *rolls eye, shey them use rope tie your legs ni Continu finding trouble you hear!
E concern me wella, Nigerian feminists wants equality in everything but do not want the same when it comes to spending power.

No matter how rich you're Nigerian girlfriend is she will always want you to pick the tab. cheesy

You want equal representation in day to day activities but you don't share the same philosophy when it comes to spending abi? Iffa hear. cheesy
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by jadelyn007(f): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
E concern me wella, Nigerian feminists wants equality in everything but do not want the same when it comes to spending power.

No matter how rich you're Nigerian girlfriend is she will always want you to pick the tab. cheesy

You want equal representation in day to day activities but you don't share the same philosophy when it comes to spending abi? Iffa hear. cheesy
grin lol. Who no like free goodies, if you see someone who wants to pick up all ur bills now shey you no go follow am bumper to bumper.
There is a level you get to in a relationship that who picks the tabs wouldn't count anymore.
For example, I invited a male friend for a wedding, he said he was bored and broke so I just wanted him to have a little fun.
I offered to pay his fares to and from which I did. On returning while we were Getting close to his house he suddenly changed his mind and told me he didn't want to go home rather her wants to go hang out with a pal so I should pay the extra cab fares. I simply told him that wasn't part of our arrangement grin enter taxi dey go my house abeg. I am sure that if a girl did that to you, you would be very offended and come here to rant about how Nigerian girls are ungrateful.
The point is, Nigerian girls are not as bad as nairaland boys paint them to be. Or can you swear that you have never received a dime for any girl in your life.?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) / Checkout These Traditional Marriage Photos / My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.