Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. (24577 Views)

Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by ApexTitan(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

You go wait tire!

This is all so amusing I almost can't believe it.

Why is it so hard for these people to address the main thing for which this thread was created for?

The diversionary tactics on display here is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
ApexTitan:

This is all so amusing I almost can't believe it.

Why is it so hard for these people to address the main thing for which this thread was created for?

The diversionary tactics on display here is legendary.

It's telling that after Mama Chilli was sent running between her legs, no other ediot has been brave enough to throw silly, thoughtless jibes. Diversionary tactics is the way they play. Imagine Mindfulness saying she won't check google and she won't watch the youtube clip I posted but she wants everyone to watch hers grin

It will be a cold day in hell before they admit that they are clinging to shiit. Mindfulness says the lady in the OP has valid points but (grin) she should come to Nigeria; you know the "Nigerian" situation doesn't make the points valid anymore or just a little less valid. *smh*

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Hannysmilez(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
tartarus:

Heck no! Let me ask you these:
-Do parents tell their male kids, " the kitchen is where u belong, u have to feed ur husband so he doesn't throw u out"?? Why then is this statement made to female kids?

- Everyday of a females life she's groomed on how to sit, dress, talk and act like a lady to get a man by society whereas her male counterparts are taught nothing! Why is that?

- Why is it that in many Nigerian homes only the females are taught to cook? The males are never disturbed or insulted to come to the kitchen to learn how to cook.

You are being biased

Feminists are not angry lesbians who hate men. Feminists do not believe women are better than men, or that women deserve special privileges. They do not believe women are victims.
In order to be considered a feminist, you only need to be on board with one idea: All humans, male and female, should have equal political, economic and social rights.

Feminism is here to stay because feminism is needed. Being a woman in Africa, middle-east, Asia is quite difficult.

Most people here don't even understand the meaning of feminism.

The bible, the quran, culture... All of these belittle women. Feminism is good.

I used our Nigerian society as reference.
Do parents tell their female kids 'you have 2work hard and provide food,clothing,shelter etc for ur wife and kids else ure nt man enough?'. Why den is it being said to males alone?
Men are taught they are the ones to 'toast' the lady,ask her out on dates,cover the expenses of the date,pull out her chair,open the car door,propose to her,buy the engagement rings? I cnt blive you said males are taught nothing.
Why is it that in most Nigerian homes the males are called to wash the cars,drive their amothers/sisters,fix the light bulbs or damaged appliances,kill the chickens/goats/rams during festivities,bring in bags of rice,when there is a rat in the house you scream 'daddy'. Why?
I NEVER said feminists where lesbians. I practice my own kind of feminism nd diz is it.
Feminism:A situation where one recognizes the importance and uniqueness of both sexes. Men hav a number of things that classify them men. We are physically,biologically,psychologically different.
Men are just half of the picture. If they stay men and i embrace my womanhood,then we have a perfect,complete picture. I wont dare take the place of a man,because im nt a man.
Let's say I own a business suit and a pair of jeans. If you invite me to a party,its logical i wear the jeans. When goin for an interview,i wear the suit. None of them is superior 2d other,they just have diff. responsibilities.
No human being can overcome sentimentality. My mechanic is male. There are female mechanics out there and i respect their hussle but i feel beta having a male mechanic.
I employed a female nanny. Im sure they are male nannys out there but i feel beta with a female,in the same vein i prefer a female gynaecologist.
I have 2boys and a girl and I try my best 2make sure they know they are different,appreciate their differences,support and complement each other.
A lot of women are being mistreated in Asia and Africa and Im really sorry for that. But to be sincere "feminists" havnt done anything helpful. All they do is tweet,waste money on media campaigns,protest round the place,hate on social media etc. The women that suffer most live in rural areas and have little or no access to T.V or internet. Instead of tweeting,marching,leave the comfort of ur homes and ACT!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by lilmax(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
Leave the comfort of your homes and act

DAMN cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Not bad Hannysmilez

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2015
I wonder how dis thread digressed to why feminism isn't our concern in Nigeria... That we have so many other problems grin grin grin
Someone is even talking about whether feminism is responsible for the power problems in naija grin grin

Pray tell, HOW HAS FEMINISM CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE WEST? IS FEMINISM RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT?

you see, there really is no relationship between feminism and economic growth.... Just wanted to point that out...

Now refute the points raised by the 0p....

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by 5minsmadness: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2015
Hannysmilez:

Do parents tell their female kids 'you have 2work hard and provide food,clothing,shelter etc for ur wife and kids else ure nt man enough?'. Why den is it being said to males alone?
Men are taught they are the ones to 'toast' the lady,ask her out on dates,cover the expenses of the date,pull out her chair,open the car door,propose to her,buy the engagement rings? I cnt blive you said males are taught nothing.
Why is it that in most Nigerian homes the males are called to wash the cars,drive their amothers/sisters,fix the light bulbs or damaged appliances,kill the chickens/goats/rams during festivities,bring in bags of rice,when there is a rat in the house you scream 'daddy'. Why?
I NEVER said feminists where lesbians. I practice my own kind of feminism nd diz is it.
Feminism:A situation where one recognizes the importance and uniqueness of both sexes. Men hav a number of things that classify them men. We are physically,biologically,psychologically different.
Men are just half of the picture. If they stay men and i embrace my womanhood,then we have a perfect,complete picture. I wont dare take the place of a man,because im nt a man.
Let's say I own a business suit and a pair of jeans. If you invite me to a party,its logical i wear the jeans. When goin for an interview,i wear the suit. None of them is superior 2d other,they just have diff. responsibilities.
No human being can overcome sentimentality. My mechanic is male. There are female mechanics out there and i respect their hussle but i feel beta having a male mechanic.
I employed a female nanny. Im sure they are male nannys out there but i feel beta with a female,in the same vein i prefer a female gynaecologist.
I have 2boys and a girl and I try my best 2make sure they know they are different,appreciate their differences,support and complement each other.
A lot of women are being mistreated in Asia and Africa and Im really sorry for that. But to be sincere "feminists" havnt done anything helpful. All they do is tweet,waste money on media campaigns,protest round the place,hate on social media etc. The women that suffer most live in rural areas and have little or no access to T.V or internet. Instead of tweeting,marching,leave the comfort of ur homes and ACT!
1000000likes 2000000shares.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by 5minsmadness: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2015
^^^Oh and by the way, I'm claiming copyright for the above illustration of "likes and shares" which will soon become a fad on nairaland, used even by our dear femhatists smiley
®5minsmadness
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by 5minsmadness: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Hannysmilez:

Sorry pls. I had to quote this again.
I don't think I have ever seen a better packaged response to feminism than the response above. It put a smile on my face this early morning.
Cc dinachi
Pickabeau1
Illekonkit
Etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by lezz(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2015
Hannysmilez:

This is a balanced view and honest assessment of feminism. It is a well thought out and intelligent piece. But I'm afraid it will be unpopular to the modern feminist who denies the differences between man and woman and whose ultimate end -either expressly or implied - is lesbianism.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
freecocoa:
See your life. undecided
Lol, you do believe everything you read here , right? cheesy
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
missgray:
Smh, i pirry your girlfriend undecided
I wasn't referring to you sweetheart - I was actually talking about your back to back .Your reliever. grin cheesy
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
jadelyn007:
lmao, grin @gallivanting end time boyfriend cheesy Not everyone one of them is expecting something in return, some give because they truly want to, just like not all guys that give want to get in a girls pants.
I was only kidding , I don't roll like that. grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
I know you weren't referring to me young man. Tell her she can now relieve me for as long as, i have resigned grin tongue who is your sweetheart? undecided sad
Truckpusher:
I wasn't referring to you sweetheart - I was actually talking about your back to back .Your reliever. grin cheesy
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
missgray:
I know you weren't referring to me young man. Tell her she can now relieve me for as long as, i have resigned grin tongue who is your sweetheart? undecided sad
Hehe.... cheesy

See painment. grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yimu angry if only you know the trouble you've been loading in your truck unintentionally eh...jesus will have to come down and settle this one cheesy
Truckpusher:
Hehe.... cheesy

See painment. grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
missgray:
Yimu angry if only you know the trouble you've been loading in your truck unintentionally eh...jesus will have to come down and settle this one cheesy
I can see that you're itching for a fight - bring it on Lemme roast your ass. grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Stop mentioning me this bullhead bastard grin tongue
Truckpusher:
I can see that you're itching for a fight - bring it on Lemme roast your ass. grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
missgray:
Stop mentioning me this bullhead bastard grin tongue
wollop nigga! grin

Crazy Biitch , with crazy voice . angry

Me heard you still make your own menstrual pad. cool

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Sagamite(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
She said it just the way I would have.

This is why I hate feminists with an utter passion.

Can't stand them!

Where is that EnlightenedSoul?
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
lomprico:
I disagree with her, all those privileges women enjoy now is as a result of the biased treatment the faced for centuries. Its like a compensation for what has been pelted on womanhood in d past.
For eg women were not allowed to have jobs before their place was subjected to the kitchen n home keeping so if a job takes women with lesser qualification to men, I think its fair because if they want to use same qualification, d women wont stand a chance.

You are a cretinous, moronic, born fuuktard!

An utter fuuktard!

You need to beg someone with a shotgun to blow that your useless brain to smithereens.

When you sat down and wrote this, did you actually think "Yes, I am going to make sense", fuuktard?

Did you?

You piece of worthless, cretinous shyt!

So in the failed schools that produced your dumbarse, you were taught that people should be compensated for a crime they did not suffer and others should be punished for a crime they did not commit?

With your simplistic moronic brain, what you said made sense to you?

Moronic fuuktard!
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin excuse me, am not up to feed you tonight. It's been a long day.
Truckpusher:
wollop nigga! grin

Crazy Biitch , with crazy voice . angry

Me heard you still make your own menstrual pad. cool
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, you do believe everything you read here , right? cheesy
I know the ones to believe.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by lomprico(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous, moronic, born fuuktard!

An utter fuuktard!

You need to beg someone with a shotgun to blow that your useless brain to smithereens.

When you sat down and wrote this, did you actually think "Yes, I am going to make sense", fuuktard?

Did you?

You piece of worthless, cretinous shyt!

So in the failed schools that produced your dumbarse, you were taught that people should be compensated for a crime they did not suffer and others should be punished for a crime they did not commit?

With your simplistic moronic brain, what you said made sense to you?

Moronic fuuktard!
Who d hell is this sickfuck??
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by ApexTitan(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Saga don show o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
tartarus:

That's feminism. Like I said, most people don't even know what is feminism. Most men always feel feminists want to start a sex war and imprison them. cheesy

What's ur definition of feminism if I may ask? Male Hating?
Now I hate that I had to go offline and take this long to do this ...and the fact that you so bravenly laughed at this public display of fo.olishness makes me really sad for you.

Tartarus, go look up the meaning of Feminism anywhere and anyhow you wish to cos it's obvious that like all the other pseudo-feminists here, your ability to comprehend is infantile.

In the definition of Feminism, the word human is absent and replaced with women.
Only in the definition of Egalitarianism do you see the word human used..

You pro-feminists on this board always make it too easy for me to ridicule you with the way y'all defend blindly and proudly. gringrin

Take correction this time, and admit you have been tutored...no shame in this. cool

6 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by tartarus(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
crackhaus:

Now I hate that I had to go offline and take this long to do this ...and the fact that you so bravenly laughed at this public display of fo.olishness, makes me a really sad for you.

Tartarus, go look up the meaning of Feminism anywhere and anyhow you wish to cos it's obvious that like all the other pseudo-feminists here, your ability to comprehend is totally lacking.

In the definition of Feminism, the word human is absent and replaced with women.
Only in the definition of Egalitarianism do you see the word human used..

You pro-feminists on this board always make it too easy for me to ridicule you with the way y'all defend blindly and proudly. gringrin

Take correction this time, and admit you have been tutored...no shame in this. cool

Now I wouldn't stoop so low as to insult you, nope!

Take your time and read my post again. smiley and then comprehend. Stop trying to "appear" intelligent, it tells otherwise. U lack comprehension skills boy. smiley

Maybe you're quite slow, read it slowly again and then take your time.

Stop trying to derail this topic! If u can't counter my post on why u believe feminism is a problem then take ur opinions and shove it up ur arse boy! Nope, I didn't insult you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
tartarus:

Now I wouldn't stoop so low as to insult you, nope!

Take your time and read my post again. smiley and then comprehend. Stop trying to "appear" intelligent, it tells otherwise. U lack comprehension skills boy. smiley
See this dullard licking his own vomit...
How can I be trying to appear intelligent when you shot yourself in the foot by yourself? cheesy

Isn't this the bit from your post that I addressed?
tartarus:

In order to be considered a feminist, you only need to be on board with one idea: All humans, male and female, should have equal political, economic and social rights.

I told you that the definition in bold is Egalitarian, and you came back typing nonsense and laughing at your own fo.olishness in your old age... gringrin

Genius, define Feminism for us and kindly identify where the word humans is used before I embarrass you further.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by tartarus(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
crackhaus:

See this dullard licking his own vomit...
How can I be trying to appear intelligent when you shot yourself in the foot by yourself? cheesy

Isn't this the bit from your post that I addressed?

I told you that the definition in bold is Egalitarian, and you came back typing nonsense and laughing at your own fo.olishness in your old age... gringrin

Genius, define Feminism for us and kindly identify where the word humans is used before I embarrass you further.

U still didn't comprehend my post. Now embolden everything and try to comprehend. You're even slower than I thought. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
tartarus:

Stop trying to derail this topic! If u can't counter my post on why u believe feminism is a problem then take ur opinions and shove it up ur arse boy! Nope, I didn't insult you.
Ahh, you edited to add this bit...

In the spirit of derailment, am I the one derailing when you haven't addressed the video and countered it? grin
What a tool..

Define Feminism, then define Egalitarianism - use Google if you can't activate your cerebral cortex on your own, then come back here to paste your findings if you have the balls for it...

Semi-illiterate! grin

5 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by crackhaus: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
tartarus:

U still didn't comprehend my post. Now embolden everything and try to comprehend. You're even slower than I thought. smiley
I focused on just that bit in your post to correct you out of the goodness of my heart, I'm not interested in putting all of your sensational post in bold. gringrin

This is the post again:
tartarus:

This is Egalitarianism.
Now define Feminism for us and point out where the word humans is used in its definition. grin

You have been schooled, accept it! No shame... grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) / Checkout These Traditional Marriage Photos / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.