Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. (25081 Views)

Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ok.

With the highlighted I hereby leave you out of my feminist searchlight on NL.

Honestly, I do not have any problem with feminism but what I'm so sick of is the definition of feminism by some emotionally battered women that see feminism as an ideology and a platform to get back at men which was not the original goal of feminism.

I wouldn't want my daughter to be maltreated by someone simply because they stay together and she is a woman but my daughter should also understand that there is a natural order that should be respected and this is my stand.

Between, how you dey nau? grin

I'm good.
I no dey rush life. Je je dey go. Nothing dey happen
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
You people are derailing my beautiful thread abi? cheesy

*Drags chair,sits down with folded legS and strictly on wrapper with long chewing stick on my mouth and a locally made hand fan*
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You people are derailing my beautiful thread abi? cheesy

*Drags chair,sits down with folded legS and strictly on wrapper with long chewing stick on my mouth and a locally made hand fan*
You go like village life die.grin

You just reminded me of my grandpa, the man was a character, dude invented his own religion sef.grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
You go like village life die.grin

You just reminded me of my grandpa, the man was a character, dude invented his own religion sef.grin
Omo! That chair is something we fight for when we were kids as soon as the man leaves to pick anything from his inner room. grin grin grin

There was this particular incident where my elder sister fell through it and broke her head because of this kind of struggle and fight to occupy that kind of chair - This one was fabric and because of the excess weight of about six kids fighting to sit on it ,it gave way and the first person that landed on the chair ended up landing on the hard uncompromising floor like coconut grin grin

Aha! What was the name of that religion? I want to know. grin cheesy
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! That chair is something we fight for when we were kids as soon as the man leaves to pick anything from his inner room. grin grin grin

There was this particular incident where my elder sister fell through it and broke her head because of this kind of struggle and fight to occupy that kind of chair - This one was fabric and because of the excess weight of about six kids fighting to sit on it ,it gave way and the first person that landed on the chair ended up landing on the hard uncompromising floor like coconut grin grin

Aha! What was the name of that religion? I want to know. grin cheesy
Lol, I can imagine it all,that chair was the best, really comfycheesy. Good thing she's alright, she is right? Children can play some kind rough play sometimes, we really loved going to the village cos my mum was more 'liberal' there for some reason, it was really fun, I look at my body now and wonder "where are all those marks"grin I miss those times sha.

I honestly never got the name of the religion but his children keep making mention of 'clairvoyance' when they talk about it.grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, I can imagine it all,that chair was the best, really comfycheesy. Good thing she's alright, she is right? Children can play some kind rough play sometimes, we really loved going to the village cos my mum was more 'liberal' there for some reason, it was really fun, I look at my body now and wonder "where are all those marks"grin I miss those times sha.

I honestly never got the name of the religion but his children keep making mention of 'clairvoyance' when they talk about it.grin
Yeah, she was just fine - She is a woman now.

That chair, I don't even know what they call it in English Language - It's something close to a hammock or something I don't know.

That chair is one funny chair but it's a chair that commands respect in the entire house because wherever you go you'll know without being told that an old man lives in that house and I intend to buy myself one and probably another one for you . grin
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
There goes an unbiased lady talking!

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Hannysmilez(f): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
It's not that being in the kitchen is degrading in itself, but when you say it's degrading for a man, you make it sound like a woman is supposed to be degraded since she's fit to do something considered degrading for a man.

It's just that simple.

A woman can decide she wants to spend all her life in the kitchen and there's nothing wrong with that, just let it be her decision,not supposed for her because she's a woman.

I'm sure u knw dat when u tell a woman 'You should be a doctor', or 'a lawyer' she filz honord. When u tel her 'You shuld be in the kitchen,' she filz insultd.
I get ur point bt I have folowd this whole Feminist campaign nd d losers are telin ladies dt dey deserv beta dan bein in d kitchen nd bein housewives. So I'm basicaly advocatin 4d ladies lyk myself dt realy love being housewives nd are fond of d "kitchen." All in all this Feminism crap z crazy.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, she was just fine - She is a woman now.

That chair, I don't even know what they call it in English Language - It's something close to a hammock or something I don't know.

That chair is one funny chair but it's a chair that commands respect in the entire house because wherever you go you'll know without being told that an old man lives in that house and I intend to buy myself one and probably another one for you . grin
I don't know what it's called in English too but I did love it.cheesy

Lol, Abeg buy for me, I'll appreciate it, wait! Hope I won't be told to 'show appreciation' o?tongue
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hannysmilez:

I'm sure u knw dat when u tell a woman 'You should be a doctor', or 'a lawyer' she filz honord. When u tel her 'You shuld be in the kitchen,' she filz insultd.
I get ur point bt I have folowd this whole Feminist campaign nd d losers are telin ladies dt dey deserv beta dan bein in d kitchen nd bein housewives. So I'm basicaly advocatin 4d ladies lyk myself dt realy love being housewives nd are fond of d "kitchen." All in all this Feminism crap z crazy.
I mentioned why it's that way in my other post, men made being in the kitchen sound so horrible and very little, so don't blame feminists.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't know what it's called in English too but I did love it.cheesy

Lol, Abeg buy for me, I'll appreciate it, wait! Hope I won't be told to 'show appreciation' o?tongue
We don't hit on anybody we come across unless you want to appreciate us nicely ,we don't reject also. cheesy
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Hannysmilez(f): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
I mentioned why it's that way in my other post, men made being in the kitchen sound so horrible and very little, so don't blame feminists.

This brings 2mind what Eleanor Roosevelt said, "No one can make you feel inferior without ur consent."
Itz nt d men,it is us. Why cnt we den go bk 2d drawin board instead of beating around d bush.
So sorry 4pushin d arguement,i cnt help it.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
We don't hit on anybody we come across unless you want to appreciate us nicely ,we don't reject also. cheesy
Okay then, you guys definitely don't say no, isn't that such a good thing?cheesy
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by ifyan(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
lomprico:
I disagree with her, all those privileges women enjoy now is as a result of the biased treatment the faced for centuries. Its like a compensation for what has been pelted on womanhood in d past.
For eg women were not allowed to have jobs before their place was subjected to the kitchen n home keeping so if a job takes women with lesser qualification to men, I think its fair because if they want to use same qualification, d women wont stand a chance.

You are totally wrong.

But did you know that women folks have take advantage of the fact that they are better of men in some areas but they insist that equality is for all

1 Like

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol the particular pleasure some dudes derive out of this is hilarious to me. You don't see women getting all happy at "A Man Destroys Chauvinists"

Nonsense grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by freecocoa(f): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hannysmilez:

This brings 2mind what Eleanor Roosevelt said, "No one can make you feel inferior without ur consent."
Itz nt d men,it is us. Why cnt we den go bk 2d drawin board instead of beating around d bush.
So sorry 4pushin d arguement,i cnt help it.
I guess you don't know that physical strength played a major role in it all.

How are we beating about the bush?

Please take back the drawing board, I so wanna go.
Re: Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay then, you guys definitely don't say no, isn't that such a good thing?cheesy
My tongue is tied. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House / Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation In One Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.