Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like (2173 Views)

Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2015
We all have different taste and desires, some like their men huge,muscular, taller and some guys like their ladies big, I like my babe a bit big, busty, yanshy grin and romantic.. What do u like in your partner?
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by ladyF(f): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2015
God fearing

Lol if I don't say Godfearing now some people go give me *side eye* grin
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by munchfani: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2015
ME LIKE DIRTY SLUTTY SKANKK...HEHEHEHE
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:
God fearing

Lol if I don't say Godfearing now some people go give me *side eye* grin
God fearing like a pastor right? A lot of pple get scammed by that word God fearing and it's all lies
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by arixsto2(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2015
God fearing. I believe u. but you want bad guy every Friday though. just saying ni o
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by foladaraawe(f): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2015
Handsome,honest,and one dat can be satisfying on bed.......definitely nt a broke one[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Cutehector(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2015
The "LADY"
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Cutehector(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2015
foladaraawe:
Handsome,honest,and one dat can be satisfying on bed.......definitely nt a broke one
hw many years experience u get for sex abeg?
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by foladaraawe(f): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
hw many years experience u get for sex abeg?
if u ask me,na wu I go ask
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2015
foladaraawe:
if u ask me,na wu I go ask
probably all d guys u'v slept with
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2015
foladaraawe:
Handsome,honest,and one dat can be satisfying on bed.......definitely nt a broke one
hmm fola, not a broke guy abi but pocketplenty guy abi cheesy
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2015
A normal down to earth guy that's intelligent, has a sense of humour, is responsible, mature & macho and doesn't run his mouth like a woman. The rest is negotiable.
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by foladaraawe(f): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Ferraricash:
hmm fola, not a broke guy abi but pocketplenty guy abi cheesy
abi na
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by foladaraawe(f): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
probably all d guys u'v slept with
oh tnx,I'l ask dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Cutehector(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
A normal down to earth guy that's intelligent, has a sense of humour, is responsible, mature & macho and doesn't run his mouth like a woman. The rest is negotiable.
lol, but I see u somtimes engaging in e-brawls...
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Tallesty1(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2015
A good fearing, mature and responsible virgin LovePeddler.angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Kenzico(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2015
foladaraawe:
me likkkeeyyy!!! But are u satisfying too?? No be man go dey do d work alone na?

2 Likes

Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2015
Someone that's cool...Fun..Manly...Understanding...Intelligent...cheesy....Has a good sense of Humor and could still Play Hide & seek and 10/10 baby-ish games even at the age of 50 and would never get bored.."grin"
forget about Wealth...cheesy we've got that covered!
Lastly....
Someone that actually went to church Today...embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Sunnypar(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2015
foladaraawe:
Any contact information in how to reach you. I understand you are in Ibadan, it would not be a challenge at all. I don't do PM's.
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lol, but I see u somtimes engaging in e-brawls...

Yeah, but the question is, do I start them? I have a bad habit of not letting things go/glide off my back, so if someone says something I don't appreciate (directed at
me), chances are, I will react to it. I'm like the genie in a bottle, you rub my lamp with enough force, I have no other choice but to come out & face you. Sounds fair. Other than that, I mind my own business here for the most part.
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2015
Esther Esther did u go to church today, me I no see u there, oya I be ur man already grin
Estharfabian:
Someone that's cool...Fun..Manly...Understanding...Intelligent...cheesy....Has a good sense of Humor and could still Play Hide & seek and 10/10 baby-ish games even at the age of 50 and would never get bored.."grin"
Lastly....
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Cutehector(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, but the question is, do I start them? I have a bad habit of not letting things go/glide off my back, so if someone says something I don't appreciate (directed at
me), chances are, I will react to it. I'm like the genie in a bottle, you rub my lamp with enough force, I have no other choice but to come out & face you. Sounds fair. Other than that, I mind my own business here for the most part.
lmao... Even if someone starts dem, its only mature enough for u to just ignore rather than join dem. Even d bible says silence is the best answer. So if u pray for a matured man and one who doesn't rant like a woman, den try bein dat first... No offence
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2015
This is a social forum dear and don't let anyone get u angry at anything, I understood what he's saying but we all catch our fun online, keep the smile going babe and cheers
PunkyVeer:

Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Cutehector(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lastly....
I ddnt go to church today embarassed
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2015
Ferraricash:
Esther Esther did u go to church today, me I no see u there, oya I be ur man already grin
LoL! "grin" ....I didn't...embarassed sad
Lwkmd.. What are You waiting For nah? "grin"
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
ok bro, thought I was commenting on Esther's post, me sef no go church today
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" ....I didn't...embarassed sad
Lwkmd.. What are You waiting For nah? "grin"
oya close ur eyes until u see me infront of u on my kneels grin
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
LoL! embarassed I'm sure You're someone Else's Ideal Guy....cheesy "grin"
......Just Not Estharfabian's....sad
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Ferraricash:
so why looking for someone that was in church today before u date him, but me no go church today but I fit be that special man to the end cheesy
u were supposed to quote estharfabian, not me. U see, u aint intelligent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
u were supposed to quote estherfabian, not me. U see, u aint intelligent cheesy
lmfao! "grin" cheesy....That's just Another Error...sad

....You're Hilarious! "grin"
Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Cutehector:
u were supposed to quote estharfabian, not me. U see, u aint intelligent cheesy
that doesn't make me one anyway, watch out for our wedding, I'm in Esther's house now, infront of her and I'm even on my kneels with a diamond ring worth $$$$$$

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies What Kind Of Girls/guys Do U Like by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! embarassed I'm sure You're someone Else's Ideal Guy....cheesy "grin"
......Just Not Estharfabian's....sad
lol, u conclude easily. U r not my type cheesy

I"m travelling enroute lagos now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimate Story - Part 2 / Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married / She Likes Romance, But Not Sex. How Do I Cope With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.