Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married (2177 Views)

Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / I Have A Rich Babe In Love With Me But She Is Far Older And My Mom Likes Her. / Dumping A 3-year Relationship To Marry A Older And Matured Lady...advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hi everyone,
Actually I rarely post or comment on threads on here but I have an issue bothering me presently and though I asked my close pals about it but we all know how guys support a fellow man like them on issues like that. In summary, I actually just graduated and during my school days there is this female banker that do attend to me whenever I go to make transactions.fast forward to a year plus after graduation, I went back to my school to make enquiry about some things and I needed to transact so I went to the bank to do the stuff. On getting there, immediately this lady saw me she started smiling and won't stop staring till it was my turn. Well one thing led to another and we get to talk and from there I grt to know that she knows me right before graduation and have always wanted to talk to me but ......well she collected my number and that's all. Now we both went on a date today and during our time out I got to know that she is married but not enjoying her marital life because the hubby is always on trip "tho I advised her right even when I no mean am" but she confessed that she had always liked me right since school and will like us to date. I was puzzled and had to tell her that I'm just 24 and she is going to be 30 but she seem in love and I'm confused. Tho I'm a lover of weird adventures but this caught me offgaurd.
Spoke to my friends about it but I still I'm gonna be the one to advise myself becuz I'm more the alpha in my circle and the one who advises the rest.
: when we on date, she don't seem shy walking with me tho I have this athletic look and a bit broad and taller than her, but I'm this kinda dude with a young face and I don't even have a single beard but she seem comfortable and free. Well I got carried away at a point while watching a football match, I lifted her when my team scored a goal.
To those who gonna ask about my status: I'm single and good with it, just bunch of girls I don't give room for attachement to and they know me for it.
Well I just need to know if its right dating her because she Is more and possess the things I look for in a lady. Tho I understand the fact that she is married but I think I'v been on this path for so long for me not to know the dos and don't in it. Please I just want your opinion concerning this likewise about my decision also.
Pls no foul words pls.. And no skinny jeans boys pls..and if you think you noticed any error in my spellings or use of english "the itk's" pls highlight it and notify me. It aint easy typing on phone. So thanks
And. Lest I forget, up barcelona.. Thrashing those alagidi atletico madrid aint easy.

1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by chibwike(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
long story didn't bother to read NO
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by vicstar(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
jamb question nii undecided
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Mario1989(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Date a girl six years older ''sugar mummy''...date a married woman ''abomination''
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by naijaboiy: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
I just have a simple question for you Op.

If you are the husband and you discover that your wife is going on a date with a younger guy how will you feel?

I'm very sure you are matured enough and know the implications of whatever actions you take.

Thank you. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
chibwike:
long story didn't bother to read NO
good for you... Continue.. Even traffic sign no look am.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
I just have a simple question for you Op.

If you are the husband and you discover that your wife is going on a date with a younger guy how will you feel?

I'm very sure you are matured enough and know the implications of whatever actions you take.

Thank you. smiley
@naijaboy u got me thinking and speechless... #sigh#
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by dollyjoy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Not right!
Not proper!
So wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by xpac01(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bros remember you still have years ahead in your days to live. Remember you might also get a job that will demand you taking trips away from home for long. Remember that you're sowing something right now.
Don't allow the magic of emotion sweep away your logics. Lemme help you think out here bro, please don't think of marrying that lady you have better life to live ahead. Don't be scare of telling her NO. YOLO! cool
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by JoBabs(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't think so
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by kirchofff(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
There's nothing wrong with d age difference but she's married and I think dat aint proper.......so for me cut her off cos karma is a BITCH_
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by DeTrickster(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
OP are you seriously telling us this to advise you or to encourage you. If at 24 you don't know fire when you see it then all the advice in the world won't help you. Have you seen the story of those guys that climb out of high rise building in their underwear well you'll soon experince it live.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Obinovictor(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dating a lady 6 years older is a No for me, but dating a married woman? Guy, you better respect yourself. Are you saying there are no more cute single ladies around?
It's another man's property that you want to covet. Be wise!!!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by naijaboiy: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
jimmyolasun:
@naijaboy u got me thinking and speechless... #sigh#
Well bro it's just a question.

Honestly this can be a very tempting situation especially for a young guy like you but you have to look at it the other way round.

Don't allow a woman who has her own problems to bring unnecessary wahala in your life because definitely going into that affair with her will definitely turn sour on the long run.

You know you can't marry her,you are not legally entitled to her so whatever you do with her will be underground.

Why hide when you can enjoy such with so many young single girls.

Please advise that woman to go and solve the problems in her marriage and let her leave you alone. Cheating with you will obviously and definitely not solve the problems rather it will worsen it.

Think about this bro.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by yanabasee(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
[size=19pt] OP, ASIDE BEING WRONG... YOU CAN NEVER TRUST A BANKER.. SHE MIGHT JUST NEED YOU FOR RITUALS, YOUR SPERMS OR SOMETHING TO USE AS CHARMS TO GET CUSTOMERS. I'VE HEAD SIMILAR STORIES... I'LL PERSONAL ASK YOU TO ABSCOND FROM SUCH ACT...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by AfroKnight: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
angry

You should realize that she only needs you for the time being. Just someone to keep loneliness at bay. Once she is sated, she'll tell you to run along.

Don't be used by a married woman. You deserve better.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
That's forbidden fruit, DONT EAT IT!!!

I actually don't have problem with the age difference. My only problem is that she's married. Never sleep with a married woman. Never!

There are thousands of single women/ladies out there, dating a married lady shouldn't be an option cuz NOTHING can justify that act. KARMA IS REAL bro

I drop mic
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by shumuel(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
Not right!
Not proper!
So wrong!

Today is your Bday, right ?
Happy Birthday smiley
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by gbengarock: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2016
[center]if you think you av all u want on a platter of gold, go ahead but remember bro david...u deserve someone better out dere bt no harm in truncating your destiny tho [/center]
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Mhizizzy(f): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Op is playing lotto with his destiny...

Even guys are now fucking greedy, gold diggers who needs women to make it in life

Smh
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Op is playing lotto with his destiny...

Even guys are now fucking greedy, gold diggers who needs women to make it in life

Smh
lol...lady this is not an issue of been a gold digger or so, moreover I'm doing fine financially.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
That's forbidden fruit, DONT EAT IT!!!

I actually don't have problem with the age difference. My only problem is that she's married. Never sleep with a married woman. Never!

There are thousands of single women/ladies out there, dating a married lady shouldn't be an option cuz NOTHING can justify that act. KARMA IS REAL bro

I drop mic
thanks
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2016
jimmyolasun:
thanks
did you do it?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
did you do it?
no, we are far from each other for now... Tho we still talk on phone
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2016
No! NO!.NO!
What if she was your wife would you want some man ta date/sex her
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2016
jimmyolasun:
no, we are far from each other for now... Tho we still talk on phone
ok. Make sure you don't

Cut every contact from her if possible
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
ok. Make sure you don't

Back ta play with the(f) eh? grin tryin' ta see if you catch some with this moniker? grin shame!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by jimmyolasun: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
ok. Make sure you don't
thanks !!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Back ta play with the(f) eh? grin tryin' ta see if you catch some with this moniker? grin shame!
catch what?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
catch what?
PMs grin don't play dumb.I must say you make a pretty woman grin tongue
Re: Is It Right To Date A Lady 6yrs Older And Married by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
PMs grin don't play dumb.I must say you make a pretty woman grin tongue
Thanks. You also make a pretty man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Twist Their Voice When Answering Or Making Calls?... / See How Women Jump Into Conclusions (pic) / Funny Reply From Jimoh Ibrahim To A Girl On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.