Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? (1516 Views)

Communique Of The Meeting Of South-east/ South-south Governors Forum / President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Buhari, Osinbajo Meet With Chevron Officials + Full Details Of The Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by rudebouy: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
I thought the UN invited Biafran Reps/Leaders to the meeting? Or am I missing sth here? How come am yet to here any gist abt biafra from the UN meeting?

Biafrans sed day were invited for the meeting. Am just curious. I just need some info from guys that were following the meeting.

3 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by ernesty20(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
rudebouy:
I thought the UN invited Biafran Reps/Leaders to the meeting? Or am I missing sth here? How come am yet to here any gist abt biafra from the UN meeting?

Am just curious.I need some info guys.
mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by Saurab: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
You dey mind them? Kanu and lies Na like bread and butter. Who knows Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by indeed123: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Those people sabi dream well well

3 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by QuotaSystem: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
The U.N. Sec Gen is attending to the poorer nations first, then he will get to us as we are the richest and smartest Africans that have the highest number of professional diplomats that own the tallest houses and mate daily with the most succulent women.

...Besides we Igbos don't need Ban ki Moon to survive, afterall we are republicans that will never lick the ass of an unbeliever cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
cheesy grin

Thought I saw Nnamdi with Moon taking photos after the meeting?

2 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hahahahaha taking pics poster above me though.
Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kanu is in Kuwait taking Arab aid and signing bilateral agreements that will Islamize Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by gwales: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
We Biafrans won't go to the UN but would host the UN meeting when our dream would be realise with Nnamdi kanu the factional secretary general of UN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
rudebouy:

Am just curious.I need some info guys.
you be mumu, is boko haram bombing Biafra?? or North east

4 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by Fash20: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The U.N. Sec Gen is attending to the poorer nations first, then he will get to us as we are the richest and smartest Africans that have the highest number of professional diplomats that own the tallest houses and mate daily with the most succulent women.

...Besides we Igbos don't need Ban ki Moon to survive, afterall we are republicans that will never lick the ass of an unbeliever cool
with those UUUUUUUUUGGGGLLLYYYY women of yours come on.
Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by stanech: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
We declined their invitation. We are ver busy for now
Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by QuotaSystem: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fash20:
with those UUUUUUUUUGGGGLLLYYYY women of yours come on.

7 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by Fash20: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:

that means your dumb
Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by themilanway(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
QuotaSystem:

cheesy cheesy I like where your head is.

1 Like

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by basilo101: 4:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Check these scenerios
1.Biafra has strong presence in Barcelona
2. Catalonia is having a referendum to seceed frm spain with capital in Barcelona
3. Nigeria was absent in a crucial meeting at UN because buhari was wit king of spain.
Connect d dots. . . . .

4 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by Ilekeh(f): 4:45am On Sep 28, 2015
basilo101:
Check these scenerios
1.Biafra has strong presence in Barcelona
2. Catalonia is having a referendum to seceed frm spain with capital in Barcelona
3. Nigeria was absent in a crucial meeting at UN because buhari was wit king of spain.
Connect d dots. . . . .

lmao....... these village dwellers continue to surprise me grin

3 Likes

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 28, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Kanu is in Kuwait taking Arab aid and signing bilateral agreements that will Islamize Biafra.

Hhaaaaa! Ojemba will be kicking in his grave grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:

All this comedian self
Re: I Thought The UN Invited Biafran Reps/Leaders To The Meeting? by Reptyle(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:

After all who needs a Ban Ki Moon when we have a Ban Ki W? grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Stance On One Nigeria, Pre-independence - FREDERICK FORSYTH / APC Responds To Fayose’s Claim On Plans To Upturn His Election / Pics: Sheikh Zakzaky Freed; Danbazau, IGP Arash, Eli Rufai Visit Him For Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.