Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) (1335 Views)

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by contactmorak: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
This lady named Oyinkansola replied a DM (direct message) sent by a man named Olaoluwa
on twitter and 3 years later, they are now husband and wife. Olaoluwa's DM to
Oyinkansola was his first attempt at sending a DM and he's now married to the first lady who replied him. Below are more photos from their introduction which took place yesterday September 26th...Wishing them a happy married life..

If only most ladies know what they are losing by being arrogant. Not everyone online is irresponsible...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/she-repliedd-his-direct-message-on.html

Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by HungerBAD: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Congrats DIA.

I don't even have a Twitter account. I will open one today, and send a DM to anybody on Twitter, and who knows?maybe my reply might bring back a wife.

And if i am Lucky, she might just look like Beyonce, with the Manners of Aisha Buhari, The Education of that Alakija woman,the kitchen Skills of any Calabar woman,the bride price of an American woman(which is Zero), and the grace of Bianca Ojukwu.

Let me try it.

1 Like

Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by contactmorak: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
More pics in the links. Some more here

Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Mobsync(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Moral of the story: ladies always reply your DM's. And don't be like that single 26 years old yeye woman with four kids that made front page recently.
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by ladyF(f): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Awnnn....lemme reply PM here too o.....but nobody dey send me cry
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by mebad(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
See as NL ladies they reply all of my PM
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
Congrats DIA.

I don't even have a Twitter account. I will open one today, and send a DM to anybody on Twitter, and who knows?maybe my reply might bring back a wife.

And if i am Lucky, she might just look like Beyonce, with the Manners of Aisha Buhari, The Education of that Alakija woman,the kitchen Skills of any Calabar woman,the bride price of an American woman(which is Zero), and the grace of Bianca Ojukwu.

Let me try it.
You mean the woman of ur dreams
Abeg sleep so u can find her or
U marry the women u just spoke about
By d way m married grin
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by misspicy(f): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nice one...
Apologies to nairaland guys...off to twitter to reply DMs tongue
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by xreal: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Their first daughter should be named "Tweets".
grin

Congratulations to the couple.
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn....lemme reply PM here too o.....but nobody dey send me cry
Lies u wey b say ur pm box don full grin
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by ShakurM(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
She replied his PM because he didn't act like most NL guys undecided

1 Like

Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by HungerBAD: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

You mean the woman of ur dreams
Abeg sleep so u can find her or
U marry the women u just spoke about
By d way m married grin

Yeah.

Every female i know is either engaged or married lol.

1 Like

Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
hmm dats lovely but that does not mean that i will send any female nairalander pms, they are not worth it.
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed

Mtcwwwww.
How will this stop the eclipse of the moon?
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
HungerBAD:

Yeah.

Every female i know is either engaged or married lol.

Awwww well m a single married lady grin
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ehyaaaa
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by ladyF(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

Lies u wey b say ur pm box don full grin
lol cry
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aaahhmmm undecided
They shud thanks Twitter App for this..as we See ppol are now more engaging on cyber dating which is not bad but young ppol shud still be more cautious coz there are even more predators out there.
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
ladyF:

lol cry

grin i wish to b like u wen i grow up
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why do Africans act like finding a wife is so hard. So overly dramatic.

2 Likes

Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Why do Africans act like finding a wife is so hard. So overly dramatic.

lolololol
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
darkenedrebel:

lolololol
Am I wrong sir grin

2 Likes

Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Am I wrong sir grin

no you are not.. the fuss & hype over marriage is too much..

why are you calling me sir? you are at least 10 years older than me grin
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mtcheww....what a great marketing strategy for twitter social media.

sad

Oya. seun and all makers of NL; take note. Where are yall who have met and wed on this here NL

Come put more money into oga seun's account with yer stories that touch. lipsrsealed
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
darkenedrebel:

no you are not.. the fuss & hype over marriage is too much..

why are you calling me sir? you are at least 10 years older than me grin
Not even just the fuss. Why are people acting like it's hard. If you want a wife, walk out and get one. It's no miracle.

Before you were calling me rude now that I'm being respectful u dey lie for my head grin Which way na

2 Likes

Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Not even just the fuss. Why are people acting like it's hard. If you want a wife, walk out and get one. It's no miracle.

Before you were calling me rude now that I'm being respectful u dey lie for my head grin Which way na

no..I was only playing that day na.. you are my mummy. I should be the one calling you ma grin
Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
darkenedrebel:

no..I was only playing that day na.. you are my mummy. I should be the one calling you ma grin
Mum-gini? Abeg grin Na small pikin I be, na school I dey. Ask around.... Do I even look old self chai

2 Likes

Re: She Repliedd His Direct Message on Twitter, Now She Is His Wife (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Evade Giving These Ladies False Hopes? / My fellow guys please take note. / Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.