Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Adeboye Is My Spiritual Son —guru(is this true) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Is My Spiritual Son —guru(is this true) (1070 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye Is My Spiritual Son —guru(is this true) by lwise(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2009
Mr. Shuaib Ajirobatan (a.k.a. Satguru Maharajji) and a self-styled “Living Perfect Master” on this earth, has said that the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, is his spiritual son.

Maharajji made this claim at his “One Love Family Temple” (Olufemi Ashram), Festac Town, Lagos while reacting to newspaper reports that he almost caused an accident involving Adeboye in front of his temple along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway recently.

According to Maharajji, “it is more than timely therefore to reflect on series of articles on Saturday Tribune and Temple Volume 2 of March 27 - April 9, intimating their readers with the plot to kill Pastor Adeboye - Guru connection.

“I feel that this is the opportune time to let the world know that in spite of the fall in the high moral standard in churches, Maharajji would naturally not wish to lose any of the good shepherds available to Nigeria now,” he stated.

“Like Jesus, Maharajji has brought the same message of love to humanity even though Pastor Adeboye is using the name of the past master - Jesus to propagate the same message. It is therefore inconceivable that I should be associated with the plot to kill Adeboye.

“Nothing could be farther from the truth. In fact, Adeboye is one of my spiritual sons, like the saints of the old and its a law that thou shall not kill, which was been the natural principle on which the seven elements operate.”

Maharajji claimed further that: “it is my connection that has brought and continued to bring us the seeming stability on earth and it will be negative to shed blood of any of my key players on the globe.”

Attempts to reach Pastor Adeboye over Maharajji’s claims were not successful as at the time of filing this report.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor T.b Joshua’s Worker Narrates Experience In Haiti / Most People Avoid Thinking About This? / Which Religion Is Most Tolerant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.